Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
playing Bloodborne for the millionth time and this time i grabbed Logarius' Wheel early after killing an ally

Its a goddamned breaking wheel that i just hammer on top of enemies heads one handed and transform it into a duel handed wheel that bleeds vampire hate and can be revved up for insane damage

I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Leavemywife posted:

Mad Max was a really good game, and one of those that was really better than I ever expected. I liked the combat a lot, since Max is just so loving brutal with it.

Slamming cars and them blowing up was ALWAYS badass

also i think there was a picture mode?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

EoRaptor posted:

Giants: Citizen Kabuto had a fake ending, where you get to the ‘end’ sequence, and then die a horrible ganked death and the credits roll over your fallen body. After a bit, you just leap up again all raged out, get all you health back and then some, and get to continue wrecking poo poo.

Been a loooooooong time since i thought of that game goddamn

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Push El Burrito posted:

Let's Game It Out And Dunkey are the two video game channels that can stay. The rest must be cast out.

Jerma stays forever

also Civvie 11

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
in PUBG Mobile some maps have a Thompson submachine gun and it has the normal magazine BUT if you find an extended mag it then has the drum and that is super badass. All Tommy guns should have drums only

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ghost Leviathan posted:

MGS Peace Walker has the tommy gun which you can upgrade to have the drum magazine, Fallout New Vegas too.

Funnily enough, IRL the drum was apparently considered impractical, being more trouble than its worth because it was too fiddly and easily jammed, as well as being heavy and awkward.

well they shoulda fixed it cuz its badass

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I blame Coily, The Spring Sprite

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Captain Hygiene posted:

*world careens down an even more wartorn hellscape timeline after humanity realizes the true value of springs and begins ever-more-capable drum-based munitions storage*

Appropriate AV lmao

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
hell yeah

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fatty Ahead, Therefore Rolling

'huh wonder what that means'

and then naked rolling fat man appears and beats your rear end to dust

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

World War Mammories posted:

the naked rolling fat men in bloodborne's chalice dungeons are the most powerful art ever conceived by humanity

its true

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
FF14 owns because i have a 7foot tall blue lady with a black and white pompadour that looks like the Bride of Frankenstein and she beats the poo poo outta everything with her fists

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Antioch posted:

I played a boatload of Helldivers with a buddy and it was a legitimate blast. It was a simple but very satisfying gameplay loop.

That game fukkin owns and was the main drain on my Vita for awhile

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
My buddy just mentioned this

What was that one GTA Clone were you could heal by leaning against a wall?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I think it was Getaway yeah
Thanks all!

Nuclear Throne has such a good good ost

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
It also owns to take down to the beach walk and mowing down hundreds of people

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
E X P O S I T I O N

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Just Offscreen posted:

Is it true that the FF7 remake ends after Midgar?

It's in episodes so yeah

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Push El Burrito posted:

This is why you can't find people to go to bars with you.

lmao

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
what wolverines are those

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

darkwasthenight posted:

Laura/Wolverine (Logan clone), Gabby/Honey Badger (Laura clone), Old Man Logan (alternate universe Wolverine) and Jonathan the Unstoppable (actual wolverine).

hey thanks im gonna check out Honey Badger Girl

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Captain Hygiene posted:

Playing Ghost of Tsushima immediately after AC Valhalla, and almost everything about movement and combat just feels more fluid and natural. But one little thing in Valhalla jumps out as a positive in retrospect, you can jump on a ladder from either side, and if you're on the wrong side Eivor will just swing around and climb up the right side. It's a tiny thing, but it's weirdly aggravating to go back to the "NO THE WRONG SIDE IS JUST AN OBSTACLE, YOU CAN'T INTERACT WITH IT" style of this and pretty much every other game.

that owns holy poo poo that needs to be in every game

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Leal posted:

I'm getting flashbacks to DOA Volleyball 2 where they tried for hair physics and they... well...

I played the poo poo outta DOA Volleyball

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Vandar posted:

The actual volleyball in those games is shockingly okay.

it whips rear end AND tits

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

grittyreboot posted:

When I first played IV I made Nico walk up and down the stairs like 20 time. I just blew my mind that he would reach out and grab the banister.

The Euphoria engine was used very well in that game

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
man all this odyssey talk makes me want to try a AssCreed game since the last one i played was the on the PSVita and it was kinda assy

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Goddamn ACO being 60$ still

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema posted:

Goddamn ACO being 60$ still

gently caress it i picked it up

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It was literally £5 post voucher on the epic store a week ago lol

haha gently caress

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
AC:O whips rear end and i love Kassandra.

Game is loving gorgeous too

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Is the 'same' Aya i can hire for my ship in AC:O

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fever dreams kick rear end

the ability to make any armor look like something from the same slot is very cool and good in AC:O

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

marshmallow creep posted:

I hope that DLC isn't the last time we see that character. Chris "Rock Puncher" Redfield better hire Joe Baker, Gator Wrestler.

Jon Don Baker is in a Resident Evil game????!!!!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the REAL Dragon's Dogma theme is like literally one of the best things about a pretty drat good game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XBlBPtQW6g&t=27s

the best part is climbing on things and whackin' em with swords

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol not to spoil but the Bitterblack Isle boss redux where you have to go through the whole island again to beat him for real, if you have the right build of a quick-climbing character with the right skills, gear and weapons equipped you can leap-climb onto his chest and stunlock him to death, and then when he revives with a big face on his chest you can climb directly onto it and kill him again in seconds After my first battle with him was like 20 very tense one-slip minutes, the next time not so much :cool:

i dont have the dlc but that kicks rear end and is 100% what im gonna do as i heard the dlc is kinda BS but w/e its Dragon's Dogma lmao

its like when people said Ninety Nine Nights wasnt as good as Dynasty Warriors

ya know wha gently caress that N3 loving owned idk bout the sequel but that first game whips so much rear end and really lets you truly be the badass general on the battlefield also the OST is stupid good drat can i get that on steam brb

e: no i cant and thats bs its more or less a lost 360 game to me at this point goddamnit

verbal enema has a new favorite as of 01:09 on Jan 29, 2021

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Biplane posted:

i wish Kassandra was my girlfriend

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
World Of Horror's music is absurdly good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009