Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

You could construct that amount of benches out of wood twice as fast as it would take to dig that out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
"Eating Cheetos with chopsticks" is this generations "eating a Snickers bar with a knife and fork" joke. We just need, say, Amy Poheler to do it on-camera to make it official.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Morpheus posted:

I don't know what's wrong with using chopsticks. I don't like dirty fingers and don't you loving tell me napkins are sufficient.

Don't you dare.

Are you trying to shovel entire handfulls into your mouth or what?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Don't let George Costanza see this.

He would eat Doritos with chopsticks to look fancy in front of coworkers. This thread is made for him.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
It looks like it just leads up into a skylight.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Mr. Beefhead posted:

I suppose ideally you could split your ice cream up into separate, single serving sized containers as soon as you get it home, while it's still soft from the trip from the store.

Actually, I might just try that the next time I buy ice cream.

Life Hack: When you do, take a picture of it and type your procedure on it in impact font so it can be recycled for the Really Stupid Life Hacks thread!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

FuhrerHat posted:

Mosquito bites got you down? Just eat a bag of Oreos off the floor like a animal you loving piece of poo poo.

#lifehacks

You'll ingest natural antihistamines and detoxifiers from the environment around you!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
Just let the poo poo sit out for a couple minutes.

~This message brought to you by Common Knowledge For The Last 100 Years~

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Minarch posted:

Save on toilet paper and cut bathroom time by 85% by making GBS threads only once a week!

poo poo while submerged in the hot tub and let the water turbulence do the rear end cleaning for you!

e: Even better, use the hot tub or public pool water jets directly as an natural bidet!

Pneub has a new favorite as of 12:46 on Jul 19, 2014

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Quiet Feet posted:

Lifehack: You can cut off both of your hands at once by holding a hatchet in each hand and swinging them at each other at the same time in a crazy zig-zaggy way.

I only had a pocket knife and a box cutter on-hand, but I think you're onto something here!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Coffee And Pie posted:

Lifehack: if you lose fingat, go to hospital and post mote later

The pocket knife was barely heavy enough to break the skin with a chopping motion with my wrists at that angle, and forget about the box cutter. I'm gonna have to buy another hatchet, I'll keep you posted.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Thesaurus posted:

Boozehack: If you want to be drunk at work secretly, inject the booze directly into your anus. You can get drunk fast without having people smell alcohol on your breathe!

Anal Boozehack (wicked band name): Is the start of the workday too early to get your drink on? Shove a ziplock bag full of alcohol into your pre-loosened rear end in a top hat, and just clench for a mid-day pick-me-up!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
Lifehack: Don't temporary tattoo the inside of your nostril with a Sharpie.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
LifeHack: They sell hard-boiled eggs at the grocery store.

Also: Life Hack: Steel Reserve only costs like a dollar a can. Impress your college dorm-mates by drinking like a real man.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Karma Monkey posted:

This does not seem like a good idea...

It is a simple but remember safety's number one priority:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7vT8kdpfNI

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
Lifehack: Don't want bread with HFCS in it? Buy a brand of bread that doesn't have HFCS in it!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
Lifehack: Some stores have a wider selection of bread to choose from than the liquor store people are apparently doing their grocery shopping at.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

LawfulWaffle posted:

Lifehack: Instead of looking for a job that you find fulfilling, continue half-assing the job you hate until you and your loved ones are consumed in a black miasma of your self-loathing.

Advanced Lifehack: Don't save any money from your dead-end job for any attempts at future happiness, and spend it all on Oreos (or chocolate wafers) and weed. This will leave you without the resources to better yourself while giving you an excuse to continue consuming cookies while stoned.

Long-term Lifehack: Miserable people live longer, so out-live the rest of your family on the brink of suicide for the next 100 years, and hope to weasel your way into a few wills along the way! Cheerful millionaire charity organizers are the most likely to die young from lose a courageous 8-year battle with recto-spinal ebola, so stay on their good side!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Pomp posted:

I've never actually had Nutella, is it the faintly hazelnut flavored chocolate spread it looks like?

Yes. It's the internet's new mundane thing to jerk off over after bacon got too played out.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Croccers posted:

Yeah, maybe for you scrub Americans. :smug:
Australia has had Nutella for ever and a half. Even getting a 5kg/11lbs tub is pretty easy to get a hold of. :shrug:

It's been around in the U.S. for like 30 years.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

The_White_Crane posted:

To be fair that isn't actually stupid; I do it myself sometimes if I've just bought a book.

It's just so blindingly obvious that presenting it as a 'lifehack' is dumb.

:thejoke:

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Stalin McHitler posted:

How do you make sure your chopsticks don't have germs on them? :ohdear:

Remember to boil them in your rice cooker first.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

What do you think this is?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
Lifehack# Some places have Fruitopia

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

LoonShia posted:

That looks like a woolen still suit.

EDIT: Goddamnit.

Basically, except you have to wring out the sweat manually if you need a drink.

e: Sorry, sweat and piss.

Pneub has a new favorite as of 00:44 on Sep 18, 2014

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

I think this pitcher might've been staged for comedic effect.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

ninjahedgehog posted:

EDIT: content for new page: Want to reheat leftover pizza, but also want to have a really annoying appliance to clean? Pizza waffles!

That said, the dude who came up with this also writes for one of my favorite food websites, but I guess we've all got a lovely idea in us somewhere.

You gotta give him credit for turning "Fold it and put it on a waffle iron." into 9 steps.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Who What Now posted:

DID YOU KNOW a good quality pizza cutter is only like $5 and works much faster than a random pair of scissors from your junk drawer?

A lovely, kinda dull pizza cutter is only like $1 and works much faster than a random pair of scissors from your junk drawer.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

63 pages in, still the dumbest loving thing in the thread.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

cobalt impurity posted:

Lifehack: distill rainwater in your own kitchen! It's the only way to avoid incredibly rare diseases, as well as the government controlling you with chlorine and flouride! :tinfoil::hf::eng101:

And drink chemtrail run-off?! No thanks.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

The Door Frame posted:

I usually hold up the line because I put everything (except meat, veggie is a cheaper burrito with free guacamole! Better lifehack than a grilled cheese double cheese burger from a super greasy fast food place :cry:) possible on my burrito and they can't roll it without a second tortilla. Is this a lovely thing to order?

A veggie burrito? Yes.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

How are these toxins getting into our butts? Makes u think...

If you'd just keep up with your weekly butt-candling regimen none of this would be a problem.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

A Moose posted:

Lifehack, skip every post that has the word "faucet" in it! This is literally the dumbest most boring derail ever.

But how will I, a loving adult, ever learn how to wash dishes with a tap that works slightly different than the one I currently own?!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Tiggum posted:

I slice the kernels off the cob and eat them with a fork.

You eat pizza with a knife and fork, don't you?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

3 posted:

Specifically in the case of methanol poisoning (antifreeze, denatured alcohol), which your liver metabolizes into formaldehyde.

Lifehack# If you think you might be about to die, chug antifreeze to save your undertaker a step and make his job easier!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
All you have to do is drink a gallon of water with one drop of bleach in it to clean your system out. It's true, I heard it from a perpetually stoned 16-year-old.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN
So was that supposed to have something to do with lifehacks, or did a mod make him repost his rant in random threads until he got sympathy?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

CJacobs posted:

What did you have to fit the car into for you to have to heat it up like that?

Parking a Buick Electra in a japanese garage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Angela Christine posted:

That is literally magical thinking. The dildo is unclean, and makes everything it comes into contact with unclean.

The next step is making menstruating women go live in a separate hut, because menstruation is icky and what if it touches something???

...you use your dildo pot for cooking, don't you?