Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Croccers posted:

gently caress, I fell into their trap of googling what the gently caress Occluitsafuckingbreadtagpanida meant.
It's a stupid made-up term so these ultra-nerds stand out a bit more.

It's just a spergy joke, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Control Volume posted:

they're just lego-branded slippers that also Capitalize on the fact that stepping on legos is a terrible, hellish experience

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

What if you got stung by a bee on your dick, do you still smash it with a meat tenderizer? For how long? Until it stops hurting or until you end up with dick schnitzel?

They're talking about this stuff. It's basically salt and sugar. I've heard people say it makes ant bites feel better but haven't ever tested it.

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Dienes posted:

Need a new article but can't be bothered to make your own content? Just copy a dozen or two tweets! Writers hate him!

I liked how 90+% of the tweets were from or aimed at one Twitter account.

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

whoosh

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

If only I didn't post in that namechange thread, I could have been sort of funny here. Instead I guess I'll just stick with my regular style of being the worst and unfunniest

Stay the course

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Target Practice posted:

Shiting on company time: the best life hack.

Most days I'd agree with you, but today I'm feeling pretty partial to "working in the public sector in a state where the mere suggestion of freezing rain causes everything to shut down"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Samuringa posted:

Uh, I actually did this one as a kid...

I got LifeHacked. :(

(There's a bunch of those here)

What am I even looking at here? Like, I know the SNES, but I can't tell what problem is being solved.