Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
The main thing that bothers me about that cop video is the pig who does the worst of the beating is the first one down the tunnel, the guy who throws himself across the pitch 50s in is trying to chop him down as he's running for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

tetsuo posted:

A very Milner Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjrgtLLlzQ

He's a good lad to play along.

Our marketing department has gone too far

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

vyelkin posted:

I like this one because manchester united sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQxLPYUFGHc

Celebrate with Torres you wanker gerrard

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Parody Threads posted:

Berta Lovejoy1 day ago

Would they have done the same for a female suffering from obesity? I think not. I've been discriminated against time and time again on trains due to both my gender and my weight. I was once thrown off a train because I took up two seats. How on Earth was that my fault? The blame should be pinned on the designers for making the seats too small. Thin privilege is alive and well, we should raise awareness of this problem rather than "racism" which hasn't existed since the slaves.

Berta Lovejoy, Feminist, Promoter Of Equality, Love, and Peace.

That is a pro troll tacked on to a pro troll, good stuff all around

Didn't know your mum was a West Ham fan

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

Who would have thought Turks were a bunch of cunts?! :eyepop:

Idk ash who would?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

For me taking a penalty like that when you're 4-1 up against a ridiculously inferior team is getting close to seal dribble levels of deserving a kick up the arse

Glad I'm not the only one to think this

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

You could try to do that from there and miss 19 times out of 20, thassa gently caress up.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Mike Smalling sounds like Richard Ayoade

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Agger has a graveyard and Norse gods across his back iirc

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Has someone been sneaking polonium in his tea

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I hope whatever mental problems he has make him annoyed with the fact the city crest he’s pissing on is outdated and he has to dig into his own bog to replace it

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

The first minute and a half of that was incredibly frustrating

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Incredible

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Congratulations on getting famous by loving the guy who owned the hotel your restaurant was in

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Saying prego a lot while doing whatever is expected of the context you’re in seems to get me by

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > The Bung Piepit

Make it so modmin

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lol why the gently caress is the DC keeper up for that corner when they’re drawing a league match

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Bundy posted:

People forget how young Owen was when he started in the Liverpool first team, he's practically a child himself in that video.

It truly is a mystery how living nothing but football on the biggest stages from adolescence onward (and no doubt earlier in the reserves/youth academies) could result in being an emotional spacker that can't comprehend sitting down for two hours doing something that doesn't further you somehow.

What did the builder in was probably little more than incessant teenage whining, but from an outwardly appearing adult

See also: Messi, Lionel

Is this because he played for United for a bit

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

They lost 5 - 3

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lmao

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Bundy posted:

Lmfao, worth watching a few times for various gems such as "wandering cock"

- Ninpo

Also he walks past a closing down Tiki bar

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Bundy posted:

It was the bar I think

What?

Giggs and Neville had a failed Tiki bar venture in Manchester, Rhodri walks past a Tiki bar closing down on the way to the pub (the Prince of Wales) he orders his champagne in

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Ah sorry I see. Although probably not because tiki bars generally don't call themselves 'tiki bar' anyway this is a dumb derail

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

As my m9 pointed out its obviously a hamstring injury however man fall down still funny

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

https://twitter.com/faipdeooiad/status/1118630304581849093

Aside from watching a bunch of people get really sad, I'm enjoying the muted reactions. Your team just scored the goal that sent them through to the Champions League semis, and the best you can do is an arm raise and a brief smile? Something wrong with you.

A lot of those seats would have been sold to students or whoever had a passing interest in seeing a champions league game

Comedy alternative answer: they were cowed by the fear of VAR and couldn't celebrate properly

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

That was peak TRP, legions of Americans falling over each other to defend him and make ever more convoluted justifications how it was Sunderland's fault he fell over like a sack of poo poo anytime he got the ball

iirc he was falling over when he scored one of his 2 (?) goals

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

gently caress was it disallowed for? I'm guessing a terrible offside decision based on the freeze framing at the end

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Healbot posted:

It's the repurposed Rooneys wife tweet.

Yes obviously, it's still impenetrable though

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Flayer posted:

Insane how Kolasinac doesn't even react to being jabbed at by a knife that big.

News reports are saying the muggers were armed with a knitting needle and a screwdriver so yeah in those circumstances I can definitely see adrenaline making you wanna fight back, especially if you're a hard balkan

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lmao

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

oliwan posted:

“I fill a small plastic water or Lucozade bottle to halfway and just sip the port while watching television."

“It tastes like Ribena to me, and it helps me switch off and get to sleep a bit easier the night before a game.”

:3

lol of course the equivalent of 5 shots of spirits knocks you out

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I’m way over the hill these days m9

Anyway obviously 5 shots is not a crazy amount of booze but nor is it a gentle nightcap

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I mean, they're not trying to jump, their purpose is obfuscation which they carried out a little too well

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

That's literally the (stupid) point, they're not supposed to be in the flight of the ball, they're meant to block the other team from seeing when the ball is struck

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

It's colour swap with rival teams, although for some of them I can't work out which ones

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Virgin klopp vs chad simeone

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Those lines should be parallel with the back of the goal. You're obviously using the same dodgy technology the PL did in all of Liverpool's games in the before time.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Mild child abuse, but still funny

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Teams fuckin love scoring worldie volleys against us for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Terry was hubris and Gerrard schadenfreude