Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Genuinely think tax crimes should just be paying whatevers owed and then a fine there's really no point in putting a person in jail for it imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Byolante posted:

What incentive is there to ever pay taxes then? You would just hold onto the money until you got noticed/chased for it then pay it back. In the meantime how do you finance government policies?

Ideally the fine would be punitive and scaling so should it occur again it'd be excessively stupid to avoid paying the taxes?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Modus Trollens posted:

like being temporarily removed from society hrm you might be onto something here tbp

i think thats excessive rly

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

Deulofeu isn't that good and if he played anywhere outside of England last year you wouldn't even care, Byolante.

He's talented but that's not enough for this team. I'd have him at Milan though :v:

He only cares because he gets super obsessive about a few clubs and posts about how much he hates them non stop ftw

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Duncan Sperguson posted:

To me, such an action is an admission that they've given up on trying to train him themselves, which is what I've been arguing is short-sighted and dumb because this only leads to Deulofeu leaving Barcelona and imo that would be bad for Barcelona in the long term

He won't see the light of day for years anyway might as well let the kid start a career elsewhere

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Can someone post that pic of Bale getting knocked out of bounds i think against barcelona and then going real drat fast and getting the ball back and scoring

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

its so beautiful

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

El Hefe posted:

It's nice that they finally had the balls to do something different with the kits, they put some effort into them this season at least, they are usually really boring.

Hell, I love the All White. If All White can be had at all times, it is preferab1e to 4aving anything else. 4ell, if it were up to me, there would 8e nothing else on the pitch.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

MrL_JaKiri posted:

88 not 48 surely

Look at this Nazi over here wtf.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Mean Bean Machine posted:

For the same reason Atlético Madrid have spent too much money in transfers and according to the league rules need to sell some players or they will get penalized for it: clubs can only spend a certain amount in transfers and salaries and that amount only increases if these clubs manage to get higher revenue/profits. Obviously this rule was probably created to avoid clubs going bankrupt through faulty management but what it also results in is the already big clubs like Barca and Real who have huge amounts of revenue can spend whatever they feel like to maintain their positions while it's basically impossible for smaller clubs to increase in stature as they are not allowed to freely spend in players who can help them get to the next level.

FFP is the same poo poo it's such garbage lol I get the point but there are better ways of achieving that same goal if they want

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Oliax posted:

Is there something uniquely bad about CR7's footwear? (Serious question)

his footwear?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

lol that took me like six rereads to understand your a retard bayern munich manchester united guy

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I wonder when his body will start to give out and hell, I hope it never does. What a player,

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Bale is a CHIMPGOD...

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Pedro De Heredia posted:

Serious question, why isn't Barcelona playing Pique?

Cup tied

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

El Hefe posted:

La Liga is completely poo poo according to you anyway so why do you care about these awards

Lol you've lost it

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

BWV posted:

I actually self identify as a "barca boy". And everyone knows you can't "decide" to like a team like Barca. You have to be already predisposed to notions of beauty, truth, triangles and the willingness to do whatever is necessary to achieve these virtues.

You danced around the question so the answer is probably yes lol

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Ronaldo will unironically probably be top 2 in the scorers list by the end of the 15/16 season

It is incredible how good the two of them are lol

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

i like how Ronaldo becoming the greatest player of all time, surpassing what many thought Messi would be, has caused El Hefe to be driven insane

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Looking at the top scorers in La Liga, looks like its Cristiano Ronaldo by a long shot? And that it takes two of Barcelona's top scorers, just to equal (not even surpass) him?! This is incredible.....

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

messi's 2014:
-didnt score as many goals as uisual
-found out as a tax fraud, criminal
-lost the world cup, won no major trophies, etc.

ronaldo's 2014:
-donated money to orphans
-visited sick kids in the hospital
-campaigned for equality everywhere
-in his spare time, was the best footballer on earth and won the decima.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

madrid will win but torres will score so everyone is like "is he back?!!?" then he'll got 2 for 36 or something

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Bape Culture posted:

Looks like messi and big ron will be off to the chels. phwoar

i want to see messi there because it suits him.. only in it for the money (tax evasion), no soul (autism), etc. but ron has teh passion of a meditteranean beast.. hed do well at someone like juventus if he left la liga

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

what did torres do

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

treizebee posted:

He scored.

Twice.

In the same game.

i bet he now goes something dumb like 16 matches without another one

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Byolante posted:

Eto'o, Bojan, Zlatan, Villa and now Suarez. How many more need to be sacrificed on the altar of messi's ego before barcelona cut their losses.

its straight up rude to put bojan in the same list as those others lol

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Bojan is trash and his name is pronounced gayly.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Lladre posted:

Bahahaha

Did that really make you laugh this much

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I feel like Barcelona don't deserve Luis Suarez, you know like on that Marilyn Monroe poster that heavy girls put on facebook, "if you don't like me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best", etc. However folks like me have supported him throughout it all, from the goals (good) to the apologizing for racism even though he wasn't (bad)

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Lladre posted:

No the alleged deal is ten million total for the three years, plus an additional ten if he stays/lasts a fourth.

The deal is sweetened since they are getting him a coach license training for free.

That is, if any of it isn't just another made up transfer rumor story.

yeah im sure its the extra thousand dollars or whatever that's really persuading him to go

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Robbie Keane, Liverpool and wherever the heck he went after that probably legend

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

haha yeah the guy who donates to hostpitals, helps disabled kids, etc. is a real scumbag. not, ronaldo is a good man

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Suqit posted:

No reason to get all upset. I am not comparing Ronaldo to anyone. He's just a terrible person.

hes a good person and im upset becasue you are saying hes the opposite of that.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Ape Gone Insane posted:

ronnie shits himself if he comes across one defender, billion stepovers plus dat backpass to midfield. looks like a retarded daddy-long-legs

at least i can respect when the banter starts flowing when its el hefe, classic insane barcelona man, but this is just........

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

im eagerly awaiting the return of the indian super premier league or whatever it was called.

also, ronaldo the best, etc.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

i think its funny when the barca f*g boys try to do the everyone-against-messi style takedowns and it comes off sounding insanely g*y

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

BWV posted:

Being the Madrid manager sucks.

For starters the president constantly buys flashy new toys that don't address the team's main weaknesses but need to be put in the lineup so they can appease their Arab and Asian fans who just want goals all the time. Next, their local fans are a bunch of fascists who riot if the coach doesn't play their favourite Spanish players (who outside of Isco are all poo poo). Finally, the manager needs to spend countless hours trying to keep Ronaldo's self-esteem up—as the insecure Portuguese fancyboi throws a tantrum every time someone else on their team scores and is constantly being humiliated by an autistic 14 year old and a guy who pretended to be a cartoon raccoon.

bad

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

"and whats the deal with scoring goals and being fascist?" - poo poo catalan but still j*wish version of jerry seinfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

thank you for understanding my point parody threads, additionally, haha toward the previous post extolling the faults of ancelotti for "only" winning the cl with good teams.

• Locked thread