Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Luis Enrique is an awful manager and I can't wait for Barcelona to finish sixth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

straight up brolic posted:

*lladre storms into thread*

Lladre posted:

People post a lot of poo poo that La Liga is a two horse race. But their own leagues are not much better if at all.

I made this pie chart of the top five winners for the past fifty years for the four major leagues. I think it demonstrates the similarities pretty well.

still the best post in this forum

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
suarez is so good

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
just a reminder that madrid hired queiroz as manager so anybody could be the next choice

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Lladre posted:

He was a done deal last month, not sure why people continued to speculate.

I wonder if Cesç is having regrets for bailing.

i doubt cesc with the funny c has regrets considering barca with the funny c wrote a really pathetic letter when he left

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
bring back diego lopez imo

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
actually el hefe is a valued member of the community

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
hell i think they were right to force him out after he caused them to lose the best manager in the world

• Locked thread