Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Once during my 3rd or 4th grade Spirit Week it was Crazy Hair Day so all the other kids got to abuse rinse-out hair dye and miles of ribbon and prodigious amounts of mousse, and my mom gave me a french braid. :geno:

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i found my old glasses as well as an old cardigan. they do not fit

Glasses don't look half-bad.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Clean your room. Looking at it is making me sad.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Do clean your room though, that place looked like a sad apartment in Baghdad.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

titties posted:

Dude there's like 1 thing on the floor and the cords aren't arranged perfectly and clipped together / tied. If that is your idea of something being dirty, it's probably best that you don't leave your perfectly-manicured catalog home.

Also it is okay to be angry at your parents for making you like this.

If that's your idea of clean, then you are a filthy goon.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I would never have suspected that you resemble your av, but here we are.

Me looking pretty and brilliant this morning.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Minimalist Program posted:

I am goign to post my picture in this thread extraordinarily soon

We await it with baited breath.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Deathslushie posted:

I've been afraid to come back here. I feel that minimalist program decimated me. Rightfully so. I'm also still haunted by goon insults of the past. However, I have taken more pride and developed more confidence in my appearance.

You have lovely eyes and I like your hair and jacket.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

EmmyOk posted:

Please be vain by posting pictures not by never shutting the gently caress up you daft cunts

The difference between beard/hair color is unlikely and amazing.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ignite Memories posted:

Long time listener first time caller

bob burger

Hah! You guys are cute.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

I will do it for a kiss from bird woman.

I can make this happen.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 21:22 on Dec 31, 2015

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

you guys and your lack of timg tags :argh:

I thought about it, but I decided that Chickenlady needed to break some tables.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
The joke wasn't good enough to put in the effort.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Minimalist Program posted:

I am not sure if you are kidding or if this is really you (weird costume?) but either way, I think you look good, and very distinguished.

That's the Chickenlady, a minor character from the affable 90's sketch comedy "Kids in the Hall". I went to a 90's-themed costume party a while back as her, but I don't have a picture handy so I just googled up the original.

Still have the costume though, so if Carmant's desperate for that kiss I can break it out.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kitchner posted:

Crazy house and rent prices in London means anyone who's not a Saudi Arabian Prince, Russian Oligarch, or some sort of banker has to live on the outskirts of the city, but all the offices are in the centre, so each morning I do over an hour on this:

My office (when I'm not at a client) is on Baker Street (yes that Baker Street) which means it's one of the primo tourist destinations.

I guess it's probably not too dissimilar from New York in the way people in the US half-joke that people in New York are rude, it's the same for London.

I lived in Manhattan for years and yes, Londoners and New Yorkers are very much the same breed.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

RFC2324 posted:

I don't. But here in Texas its expected to be polite to people you walk past on the street, and New Yorkers stand out like a sore thumb because they are such dicks to everyone around them.

The Sun doesn't hate New York like it hates Texas. Goddamn weather down there is awful in the summertime, and I say that even though I live in Minneapolis.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Me in a production of Tartuffe back in college. I'm in the coat at the top of the stairs. Note that they never found proper footwear in my size so I had to wear my motorcycle boots during the production.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kumaton posted:

So my dad came in from closing the chicken coops with a kitten that was staying overnight in them. Pic.
Sorry for the blurryness, will get a better picture when the little girl wakes up.
Edit: Better picture, taken when she decided to lay down and lean on my arm.

Looks like you have a new cat.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Scathach posted:

Goons. Shut up your derail.

Also it's wedding pic time! Me and outofbandii in 2009:

Show'em if you got 'em!

You two are cute as hell. Loving the flip-flops.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kitchner posted:

Geez guys get a room.

Also isn't being a vet sad as you see a lot if injured or sick animals?

Its like when teenage boys go "hur hur i want to be a male gynaecologist".

No dude, you seriously don't.

qft.

I work in medicine and there are things that I've seen that I can't unsee...

Which is why I come here to see cute photos.

Here are my niece and nephew deciding that jars of sprinkles and baking supplies > toys.

And here's my girlfriend-ish person's cat thinking that the Halloween decoration that I sent her is weird as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

how the gently caress does this even happen?

Shane MacGowan's always had lovely teeth, but he also wrecked the poo poo out of them through years of drug and alcohol abuse along with a weakness for sugar. Last Christmas, an entire team of dentists got together and performed what they called the "Everest of Dentistry" by fixing his teeth as part of a TV special. He looks pretty good now.

Well... he still looks like an alcoholic wreck, but his teeth are fixed.