Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Such Fun posted:

My henchman alias is The Nose.

Do you smell crime? Have you starred in a Hollywood action film with full penetration? Possibly inspired by a homeless man in a stairwell?? lmk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hyper mobility is cool when you're a kid but then when you're an adult and everything explodes and you ask the surgeon what you can do to fix it and he's just like "this is just what you are man, g'luck"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 13:44 on Aug 1, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 13:45 on Aug 1, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

How's the son?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ducks are smug so literally nothing else you said is probably accurate. Have you not heard quacking? It sounds so loving smug. Seriously ducks are loving scum.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

if that's what your duck sounds like it needs a vet. They sound like they're saying Hahhhhhhhh

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I have not mouth and I must meme

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Loveless owns actually

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

His best role is Orson Hodge in Desperate Housewives imo, get out of my face

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Note how MacLachlan makes eye contact with the lens. That kind of consummate professionalism is why he gets the big bucks and frankly Bird doesn't.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My friend let me use his drone today please ignore my mutant hands and the sun in my eyes, bless you.

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 16:22 on Sep 28, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Herman is so mad at you guys right now you don't even know

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Then who's driving? yh thought so. smh at these goons

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Proteus Jones posted:

WTF? For what POSSIBLE reason?

protect them from their sleeper antifa super soldier children

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

There isn't a loving hope the original thing was real

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lining up a double probation now

e: oh heck

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

she trained Cú Chulainn after the Irish chieftains were so worried he was too much of a babe he'd steal all their wives they sent him to Scotland to be trained (this is real and true)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

hosed up to teach Setanta but not Ferdia how to use Gae Bolg imo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

One of the boys got chased by geese in Liverpool, still refused to give them his rolos

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

DesolateRampage posted:

I cut off all my hairs, finally admitting defeat against the hair follicle gods.

On the plus side you can now never get a bad haircut at the barber

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Here im am in the 80s

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mocking Bird posted:

Your selfie game is really improving! That’s a v nice selfie, bro

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Celebrating my birthday with my much better half

cash crab posted:

This is exactly how I pictured you

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Or a mineral

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

My girlfriend is a real angel

Edit: Oops I seem to have popped in right in the middle of a make up discussion my bad

R u doing Katakuri?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

That's the one! My GF is dressed up like Pit, we take pretty much any opportunity to nerd it up

Here's a few more pics of the full outfit, since I'm pretty pleased with how it came out.

Badass Katakuri owns and that's a great costume

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't understand what you mean? Obviously I didn't take the picture because then I wouldn't be in it at all.

makes sense to me

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We love it!!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

imo keep it classy and old school holy and just yell AWOOGAH when you see a girl to no one in particylar. works for me op

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

no bcos I am too busy rolling up my tongue when it rolled out like a a venetian blind. idiot

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

titties posted:

I did this once and never again because i found it distressing and probably extremely accurate

Just a tombstone was it :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Slo-Tek posted:

Happy enough with this halloween costume. Will watch a youtube on how to tie a half windsor before I roll it out again...

Lmao that owns