Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best version of El?
This poll is closed.
Elminster 20 6.45%
Elmara 20 6.45%
Entwine 13 4.19%
GURPS 99 31.94%
El Kabong 153 49.35%
Elves 5 1.61%
Total: 310 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Winson_Paine posted:

I like it a lot, it does a lot to capture what those first two books felt like. The corruption system may be the best implementation of an insanity system I have ever seen. ANything specific about it?

I'd like to hear more about the corruption system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Setting chat is awesome and needs it's own thread.

Selfishly, is there a generic con thread?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
SPEAKING OF FRANK! Frank's best bud seems to be going around spruiking his 'debunking' of the fail forward piece anywhere it's been mentioned.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Isn't pundit's real name frank trollman?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
I would like to apologise for my mistake in associating someone with a name they do not go by.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Trevor project's always been a pretty good idea.

Asymmetrikon posted:

Start your donations, folks.

Will this get Last Stand renamed?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

TheSoundNinja posted:

Hold on, what does donating to the Trevor Project have to do with Zak S?

Zak S is holding back from donating $1000 to charity because he wants people to answer his questions about why they think what they do.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
I guess the meta filter link is to the discussion about how awful zak is, what did the other guy do?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
$2000 and still no one has answered any questions.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Would you say it was thrust upon him?

Rulebook Heavily posted:

Last Stand 2: Last Stander happened, what more do you want?

A $2000 name. I'm greedy, what can I say.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Probably could update the donation count to $2061.93, which is the last one I found.

I just gave $10 to a local disabled kids charity while thinking gently caress zak, that counts, right?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Yes, your Orc write up was awesome, but I'm just massively in love with any positive spin on 'evil' races.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
What actions of Zoe Quinns have given feminism a bad name?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Quarex posted:

Hey nice; my construction worker friend who said he was going to win that book or "die trying" was so disappointed that you had to win a lottery just to get a chance that we left and never actually knew who won. Those dudes both look about like you would expect, "burliest possible nerd"-type.

What were they doing? Just trying to hold the box out for as long as they could?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
I said I would, and proof:

Gave to beyond blue, as it's an :australia: charity that does a lot of good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
He has a point, customer service only matters when you have customers, which isn't relevant to his kickstarter at all.

• Locked thread