Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Regy Rusty posted:

I would like to take this opportunity to state something for the record. Ahem:

The Wii U is good, and, not bad.

Thank you.

Amen to this a thousand times. The Wii U is a good system. I don't care what anybody else says!

Harlock posted:

Has the whole Hyrule Warriors roster leaked yet? I understand it was released in Japan already.

Yep, we have the full roster. Here you go: http://zeldawiki.org/Hyrule_Warriors#Playable_Characters

Also note the devs have said they will have downloadable content eventually. Make sure to make a stink on Twitter and your Club Nintendo Surveys that you want Groose and online co-op!

Sitting Bull posted:

Bought a Wii U last week, own MK8, NSMBU, and Pikmin 3. I want to buy another game today, gimmie suggestions. Of the games I have, Pikmin is my favorite. I'm not so into 2d/3d scrollers, so DKC TF is out, and I'm not into the 3D Mario either. Mass Effect 3? Monster Hunter? WWHD? Wonderful 101?

May I ask why you're "not into" Super Mario 3D World? It's pretty much the best drat game on the system. If you just don't like the genre, that's cool. Wind Waker HD or Wonderful 101 may be more your style. Monster Hunter is also good but it doesn't appeal to everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Sitting Bull posted:

Is Mario 3d better than Mario 64? Haven't played a Mario game since 64. Never played WW either so I may just get that.

In my opinion it is. Oh is it ever! However, SM3DW is a different style of game than Mario 64. It's more like Super Mario World, but in 3D. You run to the end of the course and touch the top of the flag. There are also green stars and stamps to collect along the way, to provide extra challenge. You can choose from 4 playable characters, each with slightly different abilities a la Super Mario Brothers 2. It also has the best drat power-up in any Mario Game ever.

If you haven't played a Mario game in that long, you owe it to yourself to get 3D World.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Handsome Ralph posted:

Where is Battalion Wars 2? :colbert:

Actually it's ok, I'm like one of five people who bought and enjoyed that game, so I understand why it's not there.

:hfive:

Speaking of Xenoblade, count me as one of those people who would love to try it, but isn't willing to spend sixty bucks on a "used" game to just end up finding out that it's not my bag. Really wish Nintendo would do a digital release or something with it.

Try your local Gamestop. I was just in one today that had a copy for 45 bucks. Still steep for a "used" game, but a pretty great deal for a limited release niche title.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

I have a Wii, well more to the point my wife has a Wii since I'm usually just doing the PC gaming thing but we didn't upgrade to the Wii U when it came out since it was horribly marketed and got panned pretty bad across the board. It looks like Nintendo fixed the image thing with it's showing at E3 but my question is would it be worth upgrading to the Wii U right now since it's a 2 year old console, my wife mostly plays the Lego title games (Harry Potter & Starwars) and Epic Yarn on her Wii but has shown a lot of interest recently in the Disney Infinity stuff which was just announced as only supporting Wii U from now on.

Also, what cutesie games for the Wii U would you recommend that are fun gameplay wise but not hard since she had a deprived childhood and the Wii was her first gaming console ever?

Seconding the recommendation for Lego City Undercover. It's a great game, and it'd probably be right up your wife's alley if she likes Lego games. Also seconding Super Mario 3D World. There's a cat power-up. A cat power-up that lets you climb walls and pounce on enemies and the characters go "meow!" when they pick it up. :3:

For upcoming stuff, there's Yoshi's Whooly World, which is inspired by Kirby's Epic Yarn and looks way too adorable.

All in all I'd say, sure it's worth it to get a Wii U now. It's only two years old, like you said. There's be plenty of stuff coming out for it for the next several years, at least.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

mabels big day posted:

Splatoon is going to be very good and I can't wait for it

I don't even like shooters, and I'm excited for Splatoon! I'd love to play it with ya'll.

Austrian mook posted:

I hope it gets the online community it deserves. I'm excited to hear more,frankly. Its a fresh look at multiplayer FPS and just looks incredibly fun.

Well, it'll have us! :unsmigghh:

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Red Suit posted:

I just ordered the $200 refurbished WiiU bundle! Time to price hunt for some used games. I want to get DK Tropical Freeze and Mario 3D World. The gf wants me to also get Mari Kart and Wind Waker HD. Anything else worth getting?

Rayman Legends has some pretty fun two-player co-op stuff, and it's a really really good game.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Alacron posted:

I've had to start all over since my old save got lost or deleted somewhere down the line, so at the moment I'm not even out of Colony 9 yet. :shobon: But from what I remember I did at least get Sharla last time around.

Anyone have some recommendations on which artes to level up first? Is it better to focus on high damage artes or stuff that inflicts Break/Topple/Daze so that they get shorter cooldowns? At the moment I'm mostly just going with damage, but there's just so many options and I'm just kind of paralyzed at times.

I know I've got to get out of this mindset, but having just come off of some D&D games where almost every talent and perk is a trap for the player, and you've got to know exactly what kind of build you're going for from the start or you'll come out with a severely gimped character.

It's not like D&D. You'll get enough AP to level up all your arts. Besides, Arts have a cap, where you can't level them up any farther until you get the requisite skill book. The game really wants you to spread the AP around and try out different arts.

If I were you, I'd pick 3 or so damaging arts, a couple utility ones- like break/topple/daze, and then some healing or support. Characters can actually play many different roles depending on how they're equipped. Try out some different things!

axleblaze posted:

I think the biggest problem I had with Xenoblade (outside of it just being too big) was I rarely saw a point in not using Shulk/Reyn/Sharla. It's just the perfect combo of Attacker/Tank/Healer and I rarely found use for anyone else. I did also enjoy playing as Melia and thought she had the most fun gameplay but party wise it still just didn't fit together as well. I'd experiment with other party combos but every time I'd switch back things would just always go way smoother.

Really? I had the opposite experience. Once I let go of the tank/healer/DPS trifecta and kicked Sharla to the curb for good, I had a much more pleasant experience. Sure, you have less healing that way, but you also kill things a lot faster and more efficiently, to the point where you don't even need a dedicated healer anymore. Plus, there's the skill link that heals you from a chain attack, Riki's Art that fills the Chain Attack gauge, and heck, Riki makes a really good healer with You Can Do It. Him and Shulk should do a fine job of keeping your party healthy. Or just him. You'll be killing things a lot faster too.

I just find that the only time I needed to have Sharla in the party was when... I had Sharla in my party. She necessitates dedicated healing because she can't kill things as well.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

The Taint Reaper posted:

You need Sharla for some of the super bosses or enemies 10 levels higher than you, unless you get real lucky and time dunban's special movies.

Ooh, right, good point. I never tried the super-bosses, but yeah, ether-based characters are essential for them.

I wasn't talking about the edge case of the super-bosses though. I was talking about just playing through the game, and for that you definitely don't need Sharla.

(As long as you're properly leveled, that is.)

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Wild Knight posted:

...something just occurred to me that is really bothering me: if it is true that the Monado can't hurt people, how the hell can Shulk use it in Smash Bros.

Keep playing the game. There's an explanation for that. (Not that exactly, of course, but it does get addressed.)

Morby posted:

I preordered the DLC for MK8. I sorta hate being teased by it on the character and course selection screens, though.

Side note, my gf wants to get me a 3DS for my birthday next month. Is there any reason to wait for the New 3DS? I understand there will be some hardware changes and stuff like Xenoblade will only work on it, but are there any other compelling reasons to wait?

It's a question of, get a 3DS now and play fun games until the New 3DS is released, and then either get one or wait until there's some exclusive game you absolutely must play. (Xenoblade might qualify for that depending on your taste or if you've played it already.)

Or, wait until the New 3DS comes out and have even more games to catch up on.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

VelociBacon posted:

After this shitstorm debate about which Zelda etc etc I went to Walmart and the fat lady with nicotine stained teeth who opened the locked cabinet thing to take it out for me (stocked right beside skyward) was like 'Oh yeah Zelda is a good game'. Hell yeah it is lady.

This post made me smile. :)

I'm really glad you like Wind Waker. It's my personal favorite Zelda. Screw all the haters!

Inverness posted:

I just got to walmart.com to see if something is in stock. I bought my 3DS, Wii U, and all of their initial games from Walmart.

I got my Wii U from Walmart.com. They had this bundle thing for the system, NSMBU, and a Wii remote. Not even sure if there was any discount for it, now that I think about it, but it was convenient to just buy them all at once and have them dropped on our doorstep in one big box.

Suaimhneas posted:

The best Zelda game is Okami.

I agree with this statement 100%

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

flare posted:

Cmon Tropical Freeze discount! Was just thinking about buying it too.

Nintendo's Twitter page said that Tropical Freeze would indeed go on sale. It was linked in the eShop thread.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Wildtortilla posted:

While the Mario games are on sale I'd like to plug NSMBU. It came with my Wii U when I bought it and my girlfriend and I have a blast playing it together. Throw in a bottle of wine or some beers and it's even better. We're holding off on playing 3D World until we finish this game, but we are having so much fun. I've seen NSMBU get some flak, mostly due to the "New" line of games being samey, but we haven't played a 2D Mario game since the SNES... If you're in a similar situation, play this game!

Honestly, I agree with you on this. The best way to enjoy NSMBU is to take it on its own, and definitely play it before 3D World. It's a really fun and charming game on its own, but as soon as you start comparing it to SM3DW... ugggggh.

I regret not finishing it before moving on to 3D World. Now I don't have the urge to play it again. Oh, and the Luigi hard mode is also quite fun. Really, it's a good game. It's biggest flaw is not being SM3DW. :D

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

nate fisher posted:

I have 2 questions for current Wii U owners. I am thinking about buying a refurbished Wii U from Nintendo for $200. Is it worth it or should I just pay the full $300 for a new one? Second as a PS4 owner, am I stupid for wanting a Wii U just to play Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros., and the new Zelda when it comes out? The last Nintendo console I loved was the N64, but I have nostalgia for Nintendo first party games. The Rayman game for the PS4 scratched that itch, but still it is no Mario. I just want to feel like as a gamer I spent my money wisely.

The Wii U is a great system. Get it! Also make sure to pick up Super Mario 3D World a well. If you like Super Mario World on the SNES, you will love SM3DW. Even if you didn't or didn't play it, you still probably will love it! (If you hate Mario it won't change your mind, though, and you have no soul if this is true.)

Also worth grabbing is Lego City Undercover. It's like GTA with Lego people. It's super goofy and has tons of content.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Has he tried Super Mario World? That was my first game ever and I stand by it.

Also I wonder if it was me who recommended Lego City to you. I love that game and I talk about how good it as at the least opportunity. In any case, I'm really glad it worked out well.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Kly posted:

He's played every side scrolling mario game and is absolutely fascinated by rom hacks and SMBX play throughs on youtube. Mario world and mario 3 are his favorites. Just the other day he ran downstairs in the middle of the night GBA in hand incredibly proud and excited telling us about how he beat bowser in SMW which he had been stuck on for a while. We watched the end together then sent him back up to bed.

Your kid sounds adorable. :D I'm glad he appreciates the classics. There's one kid who won't give you a blank stare if you mention anything released before Halo.

Just wait 'till he gets into Pokemon though. You will never know peace!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Lemming posted:

Every 8-11 year old child should play Earthbound. If they don't like it, it means that you need to start over with a fresh one since the one you have is defective.

Being a child of the 90s who only just finished Earthbound for the first time this week, I really have to agree.

I wish I'd played it when I was 10. :sigh:

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Lemming posted:

While you do miss out on playing the game when you still have a sense of magic and wonder in your heart, at least you won't have to play it again trying to chase that experience only to feel nothing but the barest impression of what you've lost.

Hmm, that's a good point... but playing Super Mario World and Super Mario RPG still give me those nice warm fuzzy feelings. Maybe it depends on the game.

Level Slide posted:

But I really should get around to actually playing and finishing Earthbound.

You really should! It's such a charming game. I say this as someone who had zero childhood attachment to it.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Torka posted:

What's a Wii U like if you're a loser who mostly prefers to play games in single player

Wii U games look really silly and cute and like they don't take themselves too seriously, which is extremely cool to me, but they also look like they put a pretty big focus on coop? Would I be able to have much fun with this system on my own

Absolutely. Plenty of games don't have any co-op at all, and even the ones that do are great fun to play by yourself! Super Mario 3D World comes to mind. Great to play by yourself or with a friend!

Wonderful 101 and Lego City don't even have co-op (that I'm aware of) and are all-around great games! Plus, you get the rare game that has online multiplayer, like Mario Kart 8 and the upcoming Super Smash Brothers.

Just avoid Nintendoland if you're only playing by yourself. That game is really best enjoyed with other people.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Surlaw posted:

It deserves to be marked down for not making Tingle Groose playable.

I agree, except you spelled Groose wrong.

Seriously, I'm going to get the game, but you can bet I'll be putting in big bold letters on my Club Nintendo survey, "WHERE IS GROOSE?!"

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Well, there's the usual suspects on the Wii/Wii U VC:

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past- You said you didn't like 3D Zeldas; I'm going to assume that means the 2D ones are OK. If you haven't played this yet then get on that. Otherwise, it's there, and it's the same game you remember.

Earthbound- Definitely worth getting, if only to show Nintendo that there's a market for the more obscure things on VC. It's still a really good game in its own right. The only really annoying thing about it is the dumb inventory management system.

Super Metroid- It's on the Wii U VC and it's the same game you remember.

There's also a bunch of Megamans and a smattering of GBA games, with more on the way, hopefully.

Also, you didn't ask for Wii recommendations, but I'm going to throw a few out there anyway!

Xenoblade Chronicles- You've probably heard of this game. It's as good as you've heard. See if your local Gamestop has a copy. It'll run you $45-$50, but it's worth it!

Okami- If you don't have the HD version on PSN, get the Wii version. Play it somehow. Although, it's very similar to The Legend of Zelda games, so I guess you might not like it if you hate the 3D Zeldas. It would depend on what you don't like about them.

New Play Controls Pikmin and Pikmin 2- Two of the best Gamecube games, on Wii with pointer controls!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Fritzler posted:

I've been waiting 3 weeks for Tropical Freeze to go on sale, but I downloaded too much to my Wii U since I bought it refurbished (like 1 1/2 months ago embarassingly). I need an external storage. I don't mind getting something slightly bigger, I like going digital because I move a lot, and having less stuff to move is nice. Anyone have any suggestions of what works for you?

Thanks

Yeah, I also need an external hard drive recommendation. I had to delete W101 in order to fit Tropical Freeze, but I'd like to play it again eventually, plus I wanted to download Smash.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

The Machine posted:

Does anyone use their PC monitor to play their Wii U? I've got a small bedroom so I'd like to just have one screen for video games and computer stuff, and I'm in the market for a new monitor, so I just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations. This one here on Amazon seems solid, and it's got the built-in speakers I'd need to get sound from the Wii U (according to my research), but I'm open to suggestions otherwise.

TYIA (Thank you in advance)

I use a computer monitor for my Wii U and it works fine. The only annoying thing about the one I have is that the speakers are in the back of the thing. A lot of the time, I can barely hear a game but it's painfully loud for my husband. (His desk is behind the thing.)

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

Once my wife lost interest in Gamepad Boost mode, I switched over and did great.

So thanks for calling me A butt and motivating me to succeed. :c00lbutt:

Sadly, the missus wanted a nice game to chill with that wasn't Layton.looks like we'll be getting SM3DWorld next month...

Why is this a "sadly"? Super Mario 3D World is an amazing, amzing game. It's the best drat Mario game in years.

PrBacterio posted:

I haven't played Tropical Freeze yet, so I can't say anything about that, but about Rayman and water levels ... oh yes. The water levels in Rayman Legends are so freaking amazing. The entire water world was probably the high point in that game, or at least tied for that spot with the music levels (of which sadly, and uncharacteristically, the water world's music level was probably the worst of them). But that level that starts off on the inflatable island and then becomes a James Bond themed spy thriller sequence ... :eyepop: drat, what an amazing goddamn game :allears:

I, too, adored Rayman Legends. Such a great game. Every Wii U owner should have it and SM3DW.

Throw in Lego City: Undercover too because I love that game too.

Actually, to the guy who was wondering about whether he should get a Wii U? Get a Wii U for the great games out now, and then get Smash. The three I just mentioned are well worth the price of the system on their own!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

My new external hard drive got in!

I got it hooked up and everything but... it looks like you can't download things from the eShop directly onto external storage? I didn't see a way, anyway. Kind of lame if true. Can you at least run stuff off the external? I can always move the beast of a memory hog that is Tropical Freeze over the the hard drive to make room to download things, but if I can't play it from there, it's going to be a pain.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Ultigonio posted:

Yeah, you can move games to the external and play things off of it after formatting. I'm pretty sure that, for me, the system automatically picked the external hard drive when I tried to download something that took up too much space, and now it won't change back to the Wii U's internal!

Huh. That is weird. I tried to re-download Wonderful 101 last night, and the thing refused to do it because the internal memory is full. The hard drive is hooked in and everything. When I moved some things from the internal memory over to the hard drive to make room, it downloaded fine, presumably to the internal memory.

I guess as long as I can run stuff off the external, it's not such a big deal. It's just weird.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Subspace Emissary was fun. I spent way more time on that than the main game. Though I did have people to co-op with.

And Tabuu was a giant "this is how you sidestep dodge" tutorial. Once you figured out the timing on that, he was piss easy.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Until today, I didn't realize there were people who didn't love Banjo-Kazooie.

What the hell is wrong with you people?!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Macaluso posted:

Also while it is multiplatform, Shovel Knight just feels at home on a Nintendo console.

Seconding Shovel Knight! It's glorious, and just feels so right on the Wii U.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Andrast posted:

How good is Super Mario 3D World if you playing it solo? The measuring stick for me is Super Mario Galaxy, the best 3d platformer ever made.

SM3DW is still excellent if you're playing it by yourself. It's basically like an expanded Super Mario 3D Land.

It also tends to be less aggravating if you're playing it solo!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Tender Bender posted:

3d world is great. If you liked Galaxy you'll like this. It's engaging and fun and pretty much every level has a new gimmick without feeling forced. Plus both the visuals and the music are outstanding. And it's probably the best multiplayer Mario ever. My girlfriend and I are almost done with it, it's her first game ever. When she said "I love this, are there any other games like this?" I was very sad to have to reply "... No... :smith: "

Aww... :( Well, if she liked 3D World, maybe she'd like Rayman? It's also a fun, charming platformer with a great aesthetic and pretty rad music! She could even be Murphy if she has trouble.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

F. Lobot posted:

Random rear end question: will the Gamecube controller adapter be region free? I imported a controller bundle from Japan and just realized the very real possibility that Nintendo would be so stupid as to region lock it. They locked the Pro Controller and Gamepad so

What? The Pro Controller isn't region locked. :confused:

One of the ways people get cheap-ish ones here is to get Japanese ones off Play Asia. The shipping price is pretty steep, so it's only worth it if you buy two or more, but if you do it's a lot cheaper than they are normally.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Ultigonio posted:

Just as a note, since PlayAsia's prices for Pro Controllers are a little higher than they used to be, it's either hardly worth it or not worth it at all, depending on region.

Ooh, OK. Didn't realize. I just nabbed a couple of them when Best Buy had them for $25 a few months back. I love the Pro Controller! It's so comfortable and I haven't had to charge either of them since I bought them.

Wildtortilla posted:

The Wii U is great. Really, really great. I saw in your other post you hated the Wii and let me assure you that you'll live the Wii U. I hated the Wii with every fiber of my being and the Wii U is quickly becoming my favorite console I've ever owned.

I must heartily echo this sentiment! The Wii U is a fantastic console. Anybody who badmouths it either hates fun or has no soul. Possibly both!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

davey4283 posted:

So Super Mario RPG. Its not on the wii u vc and the wii vc download will only work with the wii classic controller and not the wiimote/nunchuck or pro controller?

This is the first time that I've really been disappointed by the virtual console setup and its pretty loving lame.

Super Mario RPG is worth the price of a Classic Controller, not to mention a bunch of other games on there that need the Classic Controller.

However, I will agree that it is really lame that the Classic Controller is discontinued while a lot of games on the Wii VC need it and haven't yet made it to the Wii U VC. You'd think Nintendo could at least sell refurbed ones from the online store, but I don't think they do.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Gutcruncher posted:

They really shouldnt have made the Wii U Pro controller. It just makes the pile of compatible controllers look more daunting than it is, it makes people think not getting remotes is a good idea, and the only things they offer over the Wii Classic is no cord and clicky sticks (which nobody likes anyways).

The DLC is just another symptom of them not catching up with the times. In 20 years theyll finally get around to locked-on-disk DLC, intentionally cut content DLC, and The Real Ending DLC while everyone else is already charging per minute on their own publisher-specific game streaming services.

Yeah, no. What they should have done is just dropped the Wii Remotes entirely and just let everything use the Pro Controller.

Also you forgot "battery that lasts roughly until the heat death of the universe."

The Pro Controller is the best drat controller you can get for the system. Well... I guess the Gamepad is cool too but still.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I bought my WiiU at launch, it owned then and it still owns now.

Sup launch Wii U buddy? :hfive:

I loved the Wii U then and I love it even more now.

Off TV play is definitely the most surprising thing I never even knew I wanted and now can't live without.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Smash isn't a fighting game, and if Nintendo would just port their games to iOS then more people would see that.

How is it not a fighting game? It's a game where you punch people until they fall down. :raise:

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Auron posted:

Oh God I don't know what to get with this B1G1 40% off deal to go along with Bayonetta 2,I have everything else except for W101 which BB doesn't even have anymore:

NES Remix pack? $ 14.40 after GCU
Captain Toad? $ 19.19 after GCU
Option 3: Don't buy anything cause my backlog is approaching steam levels

Go.

I don't even have Capt. Toad yet and I would say Capt. Toad. No contest. Shame about W101 though.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

Am I playing it wrong if I shut it off every time I die and haven't progressed much at all over the month since I bought it? :/

Why would you do this? All you lose if you die is some money, and you can get most (all?) of it back if you get back to the part where you died and pick it up!

You even get a fishing rod early in that you can use to safely collect your dropped cash!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Awesome! posted:

i am more excited for yarn yoshi

I, too, am way more excited for Yarn Yoshi so my answer is Yarn Yoshi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

How is Galaxy 2? Is it the kind of Mario game where you gotta dig for hidden stuff or more like 3D World? (Just get from pint A to B)

Also, I know I asked this before but, I wanna try some of the GBA VC Castlevania games. Which ones are good?

Your second question got buried in Galaxy 2 and Metroid Prime talk, but the answer is all three of them are good. I would say Aria of Sorrow is the "best" one, and it has a DS sequel- Dawn of Sorrow, which is also excellent and my favorite Castlevania. You really can't go wrong with any of them, though. Or get all three!

• Locked thread