Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash

Saw this in the wild at my flgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash

Randalor posted:

I kinda want to know the story behind how this came to be. I mean, if it's a case of the guy having a young daughter that wanted to learn to play the game but wanted to play with the ponies, that's actually kind of sweet.

If it's a bronie inflicting his "love" of MLP on people, he should die in a fire.

I read the thing on Dakka Dakka and he just wanted to piss people off and get indignant

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Also I have to chuckle at how Matt/Dave at MWG apparently thought inserting themselves into the toxic BTP situation was in any way a good idea, and that they thought this was the right way to go about it. :laugh:

Though I did read somewhere that Gately, Matt, and Dave are all Mormons? So maybe that's the connection :tinfoil:

This is probably it

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

osirisisdead posted:

From the bad 40k thread:

That is the scruntiest fuckin' thing ever and they're deepthroating it and gargling.

Ah Christ it's got a hedgerow cutter. Imagining this dude bajaing at 40mph and ramming down debris

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Hustlin Floh posted:

This looks like that one Russian dude's fan art where everyone just looks so drat happy.

Please GW let this guy draw all 40k art from now on.
:nws: for hairy Astartes dong.

That artist is actually a woman, I believe. Some weird pieces but I agree that mini reminded me of it. I actually really like her art.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

It's so different from any other stuff out there

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

"social gentrification" in warhams. Smh.

Holy gently caress that term Lolololol Lolololol

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Mierce makes amazing minis

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Moola posted:

I would bet money there is no GW rhino under that lol

Also if that's greenstuff that is like, $60 of greenstuff

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

gently caress

gently caress

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

The other minis are great, tbh. The airspeeder and at st are amazing. The rebels are great.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Someone could probably explain it better than I am, but i believe Dust actually separates it's fluff from the Nazis - like at some point Hitler dies and the people won't deal with it anymore, so now it's a just war, or something like that.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

DiHK posted:

No wonder that game isn't selling.

They've also been through like, three publishers, had a really insane kickstarter, and the dude who created it is totally bonkers

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Michael's also stocks Dullcote varnish

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Nerds are losing their loving gourds over this.

https://twitter.com/adembskibowden/status/998625815695908866

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Yeah the Venn diagram of neckbeards convinced of sjw conspiracies and 40K players, it's like two circles overlapping each other a hundred percent

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

It's probably just a hood

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Surprisingly good post from bols

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2018/05/40k-warhammer-adventures-the-senseless-freakout.html

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

berzerkmonkey posted:

Just don't read the comments - they're the same old trash. God, the Internet is so benefical, and, at the same time, a huge pile of poo poo that, if it were turned off, would just make life so much better...

alex jones posted:

Actually being against war or weapons of war aka emperors holy wrath blessed by its mars priesthood and the holy church, is borderline heretical. People were executed for being unable to pick up their weapons. Also there is no such thing as a civilians as a concept in w40k, everyone either is a warrior, makes weapons, makes food for the army or transports stuff. Also as someone who lived through a war in the 90s, I have not met a single person whose trauma made them hate weapons. Hate the other side? Yes. Want to get "even"? Yes. Succumb to drugs or alcohol? Often. Hate or fear weapons? Nope, not when the other side still lives. And in the w40k world the non human side will always live.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/8lif79/lore_friendly_zelia

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Milotic posted:

Essex wideboys

Lmao

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

When that dude popped up on Ash Barker's YouTube with the duterte shirt I asked him about it at AdeptiCon- h said he didn't know about it until after and said he'd never tolerate that poo poo again. The right way to do social media

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I still don't understand gamergate and I've read the Wikipedia page three times.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

TTerrible posted:

Don't try to. Don't engage. Every single person involved on both sides needs to be blended into a paste, extruded into a Superman style egg capsule and fired into the sun.

Oh man oh my gently caress lol of couuuuurse

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/758032.page

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I read six pages. I want to die

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Any specific reason why?

Only secondhand knowledge, but they really hosed up at least one Kickstarter. At AdeptiCon they were only taking cash at their booth lol, and I don't suspect it was because their square app was broken

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I think they sponsor Nascar or ATV racing or some poo poo. But also gamers rise up too

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

"All I see when I look at that woman is a young boy" is my new email signature

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

https://www.artisandice.com/order/oosik-dice-walrus-baculum/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Pb and Jellyfish posted:

I don't mean to bring our attention back to this monstrosity, but I absolutely must know everything you have to tell about the person who brought/made that thing. Because the fishnets give me impressions of dirty old man, but the space wolves make me think millenial or younger gross dude (I don't mean space wolves=gross dude appeal, more that I expect dirty old men to be into historicals or trains).

I witnessed it first hand, I would say the guy was probably not older than 35? He laughed when I took a pic and said 'EVERYONE IS TAKING PHOTOS HAHAHAHA' and i wanted to say 'I'm taking a photo because this is so awful and gross dogg' but held back

Michigan GT is definitely worth going to and a lovely convention, but yeah this was godawful =/