Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Does raise on question, tho: is it possible to make a sexy miniature without goons going pervs? I mean, is that available at least in theory? Is it one of the reasons why Slaanesh armies are focused on sound, the silliest of all things to have in excess (well, that and the roots in glam rock)? If you make them junkies, some mom will definitely claim that 40K is making her kid sniff glue.

Also, whenever I see people arguing strongly against cheesecake (wait... is cheesecake the opposite of beefcake? MIND BLOWN) minis, I get the sudden urge to defend my territory against SJWs and such such. However, if left alone, I'll make fun of the ridiculous hentai armor and boobs gone wild... I am a very confused man

As for naked women, I think reading the description also helps to see if the sculptor had both hands on the job.

:nws: THE ROSE OF KER-YS, WITCHLING :nws:

Mierce Miniatures posted:

The Rose of Ker-Ys is a pure embodiment of that perversion, a seductress with little regard for the wants or lives of others, a witchling whose only purpose is to fulfil her desires whatever form they take and with whatever subject they require - man, woman or beast.

:nws: Satan

Kingdom Death posted:

So great was Satan’s self-obsession that it split into twin hermaphrodite lovers to share the world with itself. They roam Kingdom Death, drunk with self-lust and power, trapped by their own vanity in fragile human frames. Their armor of living tongues shares the taste of the world between the twins.

Oh, and if you're a fan of CAD Kickstarter titty, you'll definitely love these classic "a guy, some sculpting material and a boner" made minis found on Eureka minis! And you thought that website that was only good for Cold War NBC soviets and marines...

Behold, the Dryad!

:nws: http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=806_807_808&products_id=11937 :nws:

You know how male gladiators are depicted with bare chests? Want to know what happened if bloodsport was 100% female? Like looking at pictures for ants in a website that was designed around the same time that Jesus walked the Earth? Well, look no further!

http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=806_807_814&products_id=12131

Have you ever played Tomb Lords and found yourself thinking "My egyptian skellingtons are great, but you know what would be better? Boobies!"

:nws: http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=12392 :nws:

Or how about spicing up your Vampire Count army with some BLOW UP DOLL ZOMBIES? Sexy AND hilarious!

:nws: http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=806_807_812&products_id=12108 :nws:

And last, but not least, the "I want to make my Kill Team entirely out of vacant face FAS Playboy Playmates"

:nws: http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=806_807_812&products_id=12112 :nws:

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Hey! Infinity does a good job staying away from boob windows. And I'd argue that "sexy male" would be something along the line of the end game boss in BioShock, a naked, muscled guy with Thessium fig leaf to cover his junk. Would work with Aleph! Call it Adonis TAG, collect paycheck.

And where's the vomiting Dark Souls knight? Pre-CAD sexy females are the worst. The faces! The everything else!

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Direwolf posted:

To be fair Slaanesh miniatures have depicted a wide variety of the "excess" concepts - there's the noise concept, but Slaanesh demons have breasts all over them, and the 30k Emperor's Children are very much aimed at the idea of perfection/elegance in their armor and poses and weapons and all that. And Dark Eldar have all kinds of drug related stuff, soo.

But they don't have Crack Marines! And yeah, Daemons might have breasts on them, but other Slaaneshi are like "eh". Well, I'm arguing for an empty cause anyway, because BDSM Slaanesh would be just fetish fuel.

Then again, if I lost all will and went to make a Heralds of Ruin CSM kill from cultists only, I would buy maybe buy a sexy mini for the team lead, because, inevitably, it would be a near 100pts character in a 300pts team, since even with max cultists, there's nothing else to spend points on, and I want the team lead to be representative of all the boons and poo poo they get.

Fortunately, impending Infinity buying stuff and not having painted my last two Kill Teams is stopping me from doing stuff.

For the longest of times I considered buying a sexy Japanese mini and painting it white/washing it blue to have a hologram effect, to make it look like a holographic stand of 40K "gentleman club". Thing is, they're all anime proportioned... and the ones I saw/was interested in buying are second hand. Second hand sexy anime sculptures, used by genuine otakus

Silhouette posted:

I unironically love Kingdom Death Satan since one of them has a skirt made of dicks. Literally made of dicks.

I was waiting for for someone to notice that!

My favorite is the tribal shaman, chest proudly thrust forward, breasts raking the sky.
Also, if you look closely, there's a Grid Iron section, which is sexy Blood Bowl, of course.

I wonder what the Eurekans think of all this, especially since their own range is pretty awesome.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

The problem with nude miniatures is that almost all of them are made solely to be jerked off to.

And to show cool and edgy your line is. After all, old people get offended by nudity, as well as religious prudes. You'll have none of that, you're living on the edge of artistic innovation, commerce and, well, art. Nothing wrong with human sexuality, etc..

Jesus Christ dude

I wanted to make a a modular (30cm by 30cm) terrain board and for some reason the first thing that struck my mind was stripclub/brothel. I still don't know why. I will defend the idea, tho: seedy holo stripclubs signs are a cyberpunk staple, and while 40K isn't exactly that, I wanted it to be a part of an urban wasteland, so to speak, a place where Inquisitorial Kill Team could fight against say Tau. Plus, it would be crumbling (hence the only intact thing would be the holo sign) and let me use the... uh... I forget, Death Zone rules? So yeah.

Well, I abandoned that idea in favor of bunkers, shacks and WD ork settlements.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have this hole I have to dig myself into.

JcDent fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Nov 11, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

That's orange armor, like you can see on the celestial on the right!

Unreal Tournament did it best:

EDIT: You should have gone with Riot Grrl armor nipples!

HiveCommander posted:

At least you aren't buying female Satan with a skirt made of dicks!

At least I have that. At least I didn't buy the mini of Satan who wanted to gently caress himself so hard that he turned into two hermaphrodite girls (so, there are dicks under the dick skirt) who are naked except for some strategically placed tongues, which, I assume, lick them all the time.

I wanted to ask how bad are the People of the Sun (they're mostly clothed, but the girl has a massive chest and serious child bearing hips), when I read this bit:

Kingdom Death posted:

A warrior that has reached a pinnacle of wisdom is allowed to soak at the bottom of the sacred pool, infusing their bodies with the powerful secretions from the eggs that lay within it.

:gonk:

JcDent fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Nov 11, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Esser-Z posted:

She's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind!

No, no, no, no, no, no.

Kingdom Death posted:

So great was Satan’s self-obsession that it split into twin hermaphrodite lovers to share the world with itself.

Reading comprehension, guys.

Numlock posted:

Unlike the other ones that appear to be of nude or semi-nude adults, this one is clearly a child. It doesn't matter that she's technically fully clothed.

Every girl in anime is 18, you silly!
And you're ruling out the most likely culprit for kid like appearance: sheer incompetence at sculpting.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Well, to put some actual worst modelling and painting back into the tread, behold HUBRIS!

Made from parts of Warzone/Mutant Chronicles Imperial trooper, Black Templar conversion kit, IG Chimera officer, bits of plastic packaging, those plasting things for keeping bread bags sealed, copious amoungs of Liquid Green Stuff and impotent rage, comes one of my three Death Cult Assassins that I tried to make for Heralds of Ruin Kill Team.

I wanted it to look like some crazy monk in brown, blood spattered clothing, with two rusted Uruk-Hai swords attached to a makeshift power supply on his back and I failed hard. Oh the effort put into putting this together, then painting, the repainting, the stripping, removing, adding parts, fighting with greenstuff arm joints/sword bits falling off.

I just...

I...

I don't even remember what I was thinking when I sprayed it red. Then it somehow started growing on me... before I took this picture and saw how lovely the spray paint was.

I need a moment now.

JcDent fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 12, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

I can't get over how the bolters look like. I mean, I'm not good at drilling barrels, but jeez, they all look different.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Star Man posted:

Now that I've read the whole thread, I'm going to go melt my models down into scrap and hang myself. I can't paint for poo poo.

You and me both. Though I heard that one can apply a mystical substance called "effort" and it leads to the condition of "being better". I might try that on Saturday, see how it goes.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Yeah, I know, giving up won't make the bastards look any better and I don't have the cash to pay for BTP... well, for someone with actual skill.

Strange thing is that I'm somehow happier with the first miniatures that I painted then the ones I did using mad skillz and advice, which is perplexing. Maybe they just look better at a distance.

Plus, it helped that I greenstuffed visors, so I wouldn't have to paint faces on Guardsmen!

Anyways, Weekend is miniature painting days. Maybe I'll find out how to make my metallic gold inquisitor look good. And what's the Japanese equivalent of Simple Green.

...it was a move of desperation when I didn't know what to do, sorry!

Also: Warzone Mutant Chronicles 80 soldier pack is not a good buy.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Pierzak posted:

Sounds like a job for the Blue Table Painting studio! :haw:

I'll do it for $50 + shipping, and agreeing to it also means that you have to like and repost my fanfic!

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Yeah, that's why I made the Joseph Smith reference in my previous post. Though what does that say about them, if they then proceeded to cut and run on their Mormon brother in his hour of need? :ohdear:

...that they're good enough to run for president, if the the Vice video about Mexico Romneys is to be believed. Is Mormonism somehow linked to being a lovely businessman?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Sydney Bottocks posted:

IIRC, he was prepping two armies at the same time for some tourney or whatever, so he elected to have the Chaos Dwarfs painted by BTP while he worked on the other army (no idea what that army was tho), or some such thing like that.

Also I agree that his desired look for the army is pretty much rear end, but at the end of the day, dude paid for BTP to paint it, so he deserves to get at least within spitting distance of the look he wants (even if it is the personification of "GRIMDARK LOL").

Well, Chaos Dorfs are a little Grimdark, no?

Also, I found more boobs!

:nws:You don't take your chest plate when hunting penis aliens? Neither do I!:nws:

:nws:Is it me, or is it getting hot in here because we blew up the cooling tower?:nws:

BONUS SFW round: how does that sword remain upright?
http://thecombatcompany.com/kabuki-models/samael/

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Randalor posted:

Either that or he's posing for a "totally bitching pose, no, seriously, trust me, this is going to look totally awesome". We'll still have idiots in the future, right?

I think it's more "You idiot, our space future knight HAS to have a sword! Put it in somewhere!"

EDIT:

Oh, and I remembered this beauty:

JcDent fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 16, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

So, it's impossible to make a Waffen SS guardsmen with Aquilas instead of swastikas and stuff? Even if you're not a Nazi? Am I a Nazi for even suggesting that?

YF19pilot posted:

but then I remind myself that I play historicals and it's easier and more fun just to play those armies than to poorly hack kits together and argue with grognards about the proper green for Catachan tanks in July of 41.942).

Wouldn't Desert Rats mean space shorts and LR Conquerors as stand ins for Cruiser Tanks?

I have a really hard time imagining a national theme for my country. Can't paint Marines in flag colors, that would be silly. And no outstanding look for Guardsmen, either: interwar army had German gear AFAIK, and now days it's standard sub-NATO stuff. Must get creative!

Imagine it would be even harder for Luxembourg.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

Have you gone mentally ill?

It's a red sail with a white oval and something that looks like made up Kanji. I think you have been confused by colours and shapes.

They're definitely going for "so Asian, so mysterious", because "space junk" isn't exactly nazi.

TheInvisiblePooka posted:

Little Fuhrer That Could

Aw, he's a-dorable!

Though I don't like the Nazi zombies. Every time some no name company does Weird War II, it's always with the Nazi Zombies.

I secretly hope that the Cadians are based on the WWI/WWII era Canadian military.

The old metal guardsmen just look like pulp 90s sci-fi dudes, closer to this guy:

...than any Canook (though you can bet that badassery is totally Canadian).

Wish they had remade them with more modern tools, I love the helmets, glasses and quilted flak jackets.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

All green, and then stars on shoulder pads/chests (if you have flat ones). But Marine Raiders fit the MO better and have a better logo for flags and shoulder pads.

YF19pilot posted:

More or less, I suppose. It goes to show that I've been out of 40k for a while that I have forgotten the various variants of Leman Russ tanks (I use to know them all before GW started selling them as mainline products!)

Mainly I'd love to be able to try my hand at redesigning some of the tanks in a different aesthetic as an exercise in my modeling skills (or lack thereof), but I suppose that'd be missing the point of satire that is 40k. I mean, I don't want IG riding around in King Tigers, but scratch building a "counts-as" Leman Russ with deck turrets instead of side sponsons would be fun, I think.

Look at this beauty:

Sky's the limit!

One thing I learned for Warhammer Proxies FB group is that people will proxy the most unlikely horrible poo poo. Sure, there was one guy with awesome MK. V coversion for a Land Raider, but the others...
And abou deck turrets: if you manage to get your hands on a T-28, shorten it by 30% or more, and maybe replace the main turret with Russ turret, you're good to go. T-28 already looks retarded enough to be 40K.

Kai Tave posted:

"seriously what the gently caress is wrong with you?"

I still don't get it. If you have Imperial iconography on your Nazi space men and don't refer to auspex as Jewspex, what's wrong with having them?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

YF19pilot posted:

That is a pretty tank. 40K seems ripe for conversions and hacks, which when done well, look awesome. But then we are reminded these are gems in a sea of poo poo.

e: That group has a Mk. VI male as it's main picture. I love it already.

Yeah, it's because it's one of the few good conversions posted there!

Speleothing posted:

I would do that. I would do that so hard.

Same with the WHFB Empire, really.

Kind of a no-brainer, especially considering ECW and 30YW miniature ranges.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

Tallarns are closer to T.E. Lawrence's Arab allies. The Desert Rats were just British troops so hardcore they wore shorts into battle.

And going back to that sail, to further undermine the claim that it's somehow a Nazi tribute band, the predominantly red sail is an alternate colour scheme used on the Heavy hulls. The Dark Eldar transports with the same hull and sail use white with a red oval. Because red/white/black make excellent contrasts to the dark blue-green of DE vehicles.

...plus, when you google "junk ship", every fifth or so comes with red sails.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Pierzak posted:

...he says, and then goes to make a whole new chapter called The Master Race, with special rules and Nazi-inspired detailed fluff for every unit :doh:

But does his Nazi fluff paint them in a positive light? Unless it does, then he makes perfect sense. I mean
1) Nazis are evil
2) Imperium of Man is Evil
So
Nazi Imperium of Man is super-duper-extra-evil.

Reads the Descriptions

Yeah, OK, either this guy is a Nazi covering his tracks, or an edgelord. I mean, his nickname is LeeHarvey, I wonder where he got that from. And the fluff doesn't seem to justify the Nazi iconography, either: they don't seem any more bent on purity, Lebensraum or oppressing abhumans/regular humans (I mean, there has to be some sort of Untermensch, right?_ than any other Chapter. I mean, Black Templars don't have Librarians, which already makes them more Nazi. And the lazy fucker can't even get historical Nazi, Wehrmacht or German names for his poo poo. Tactical Squad Worcester? What the Hell?

Also, "Master Race" is a stupid, stupid, stupid name for a chapter, how can a thousand dude collective be any sort of race...

Additional edit: No, I'm not done melting town! That chapter master tale is so stupid and edgy, that I believe he's a 16yo with vastly superior painting skills than mine. "Stronger than adamantium" my rear end.

*grumble grumble*Permanent attachment from Grey Knights*grumble*

JcDent fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Nov 18, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

A few days ago, one guy on FoW FB page posted something about feeling "uncomfortable" about playing WWII Germans. I managed to refrain from calling him a few choice words I learned during my tenure on 4Chan, but only barely so. I'd say this kind of sentiment is no less absurd than atheist not playing DnD because there are gods or a Christrian not playing DnD because there a gods (instead of God).

Now, Communist party is illegal in my country, since we had 50 years to see the good it could bring (and any kind of commie sympathizer is Russian puppet waiting to happen). But I would never assume that a commie player on FoW is an actual commie. Probably same with playing SS.

What you seem to forget is that SS lists are usually the super elite lists and some people just like power gaming/saving on miniatures.

...the preceding may or may not have anything to do with the topic at hand.

I guess it might be cultural thing in the US, all the closeted Nazis. At least, I assume most of the stuff I read comes from US player experience. Any Brits, Canadians, non-english speakers want to pitch in?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

JerryLee posted:

I'm not sure at what point the conversation transitioned from people modeling anachronistic and gratuitous swastikas in 40K for no real reason to people who enthusiastically play Germans in historicals,

It was me. Sorry! Like I said, it's all terribly confusing to me.

JerryLee posted:

(I have no intensely personal dog in this fight since I don't play historicals and don't play Nazis, crypto- or otherwise, in 40K. No, when my faction burns entire planetary populations alive, they do so in the name of freedom :devil:)

You're a Tau player, aren't you?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Len posted:

I'll thumbnail it because I'm phone posting and don't know if it I'll break tables. Probably not though.

The Fightin' Play-Dohs!

Pierzak posted:

Sorry for starting the derail :ohdear: have a peace offering:

CB's limited bounty hunter mini is awesome except two things - the awkward base extension and the anachronistic piece of wall support. So of course people make conversions: (slightly :nws:)

Oh wow.
...still better than Caterans, tho.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Pierzak posted:

What's the problem with Caterans? Realistically modeled lack of underwear or something?

I prefer minis that are not bunched up behind scenery on the base. Like, your whole army is standing/posing, and that one guy is in a permanent sniper position behind his buddy tree.

what the flying gently caress...? Somebody has a bee fetish?

Also, what's with the funky Necrons?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Silhouette posted:

WAZZPINATOR HAZZ PLANZZ

Yet the space marines had ELBOW DAGGERS. They way they're set up, he can never set his arms straight. Might be useful in a space moshpit, but really silly everywhere else.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

JerryLee posted:

The funniest part is that the actual amount of paint thinning you have to do in order to not obliterate detail is very small in my experience. If you're using Reaper or Vallejo you can almost use it straight from the dropper bottle, and even the thicker GW pot paint is more a matter of 'wet your brush and swirl it around some' than 'painstakingly keep track of paint-to-water ratio.'

You almost have to be trying in order to get the sort of caked-on monstrosities people usually show as examples of THIN YOUR PAINTS.

As far I have seen (...on 4Chan. Man, this is getting old), historicals are not only well painted, but played on a stunningly beautiful terrain to boot. The ugliest terrain I saw was used in late cold war - modern battles. Napoleonics, ECW, ACW, stuff like that - things (tables) of beauty.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Sometimes you just suck (like me at Wargame), and you have learned from experience that effort doesn't always lead to improved skill. And you can bet the road to success is going to be littered with miniatures that look like poo poo in comparison to the really good stuff.

Plus, you know, Simple Green expenditures.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

I posted the Fatcrons and Mantis Marine more because they look really goofy rather than because of any technical issues. I'd field an army paintes up to either standard (hell, they're both better than many of my models) but I don't think I'd use either conversion.

I'd post the Fatcron destroyers, which actually looked pretty good, but I'm phone posting.

I'd say their biggest problem is a very "Go-Bots" feeling they give. Like they're a cheap Chinese knock-off that a parent buys their child because they don't have money for the real deal. Disappointing for all parties involved.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

HiveCommander posted:

I don't know how people can tolerate only playing with a so-close-to-zero-effort 3 colour army, it ain't hard to have a bit of pride with stuff!
I do like the idea of a newbie painting thread though, I'm a pretty decent painter and even I get a little daunted by the megathread.

Ditto on the unpainted poo poo. Playing unpainted is like playing a video game without textures (that has happened a few times in the past). I don't like painting and I'm not good at it (yet?), but God-drat do I not want to play with unpainted minis. Painting might be an rear end to get into ("trimmed mold lines, basecoated, painted... what, highlights? Dry brushing? Is shading the same thing as washing? The hell is blending? What kind of sorcery is this?") and full of nasty surprises (so I wanted to paint some guys black...), but it's still better than the all plastic show.

Watched a Japanese 40K club play a few weeks ago. The Japanese, of course, have their stuff painted. The foreigners... all white Tau (one missing head...and arms) and an Eldar force that's clearly using non GW minis (judging by the color). Wasn't too pretty.

EDIT: that ork basilisk reminds me of the time I sprayed my Chimera Mica Red. That was a surprise.

JcDent fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 22, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Maybe if you only play one game you can get by with not having anything unpainted, but I play like 5-10 different minis games in your average month and I wouldn't get to play if I spent all my time painting.

Living the good life, huh? I kind of envy you.

Also, why is Devlan Mud so infamous?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Drake_263 posted:

Headless, faceless, armless female torsos with bare tits, bondage corsets, and a couple of vaginas where vaginas shouldn't be, lovingly sculpted into the door openings of the purple Land Raider. Goddamnit and I was already thinking that was a good non-creepy (save for Chaos creepy) EC army. Fuckssake.

That is some hentai crap right there. Muffblasters, boob-surgery-gone-wrong boobs, firing cooches... I'd ask how do you masturbate to that, but I have seen quite few "globalized fetish" threads in my time.

(and wouldn't a Land Raider with demon vehicle upgrade lose carrying capacity?)

Although this gives me an idea: A Slanesshi boozehound gang! Just use rules for nurgle Marines (too drunk to feel pain/walk fast), paint it the Marines usual Slaneeshi/EC pink/black, model vine bottles and stills attached to Marines, and you're good to go.

Also, back on the "historicals can't paint track": I was looking for cheaper 1:100 T-55's, yet everything looks poo poo in comparison to what FoW have for sale.

To wit:
Sexy, expensive Kiwi armor
LOOK, IT'S A SMALL METAL TOY not-that-much cheaper alternative
Peter Pig's AK-47 Republic T-55 (unpainted!)
QRF's "Previously, in 'Fistful of TOWs' rulebook..." T-55
Another metal T-55

So, are FoW T-55s so far ahead of the curve (and thus expensive), or do they look better because some poor guy was locked in a basement before he painted the mini to look that good?

In a semi related matter, boy, do historical mini businesses hate updating websites and painting their own merchandise...

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Drake_263 posted:

I was toying around with the thought of making an EMperor's Children army based on sound - that is, a warband obsessed with finding the 'perfect sound' or something like that. Custom-built sonic weapons, cables and amps and loudspeakers in all sorts of improbable locations, Marines wired into their guns. Lots of eerie glowy pastel blues and purples. I always thought the basic idea of Slaaneshi marines was terricool - Marines given to obsession over detail and perfection - but of course nerds have to glom onto the 'heheheboobies' part of the god-thing of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.

And for the record, a Land Raider with demon vehicle won't lose carrying capacity - however, whenever a unit embarks or disembarks, you get to roll a dice and see if the thing won't straight up eat a random passenger (and heal a lost hull point). lovely with something pricey like chaos terminators, hilarious if you intentionally start feeding cultists to it.

Cultists are little shits and deserve what's coming to them.

Well, I don't want to harp too much about "but how about making sexy Slaaneshi right", but, like you said, out sex, drugs and rock'n'roll, only the last gets any sort of non-daemonic presence.

There should be a junkie Marine list, drat it, but it would probably be too :orks: for people who already whine about random Ld on Renegades and Heretics.

Oh, and for some non-titty unspiration, here's my "how hard can working with greenstuff be" stuff:

JcDent
May 13, 2013

YF19pilot posted:

How come there are no faces? The best way of getting the same point across is to show the twisted, contorted, almost inhuman faces caused by the constant pain and pleasure being felt by the damned souls who have succumbed to this evil.

So leave the default faces sexy miniatures comes with? :v:

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Tekopo posted:

TIMG for cartoon tits

If it ain't Twi'Lek boobie, it don't rate!

I'd say that he's good at painting naked chicks... but not the actual spaceship. What gives?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

rkajdi posted:

It is converted-- It doesn't have the rape tentacle still attached.

I didn't recognize it under the trees and lovely painting.

Len posted:

Jesus Christ. Is that better or worse?

Well, lookie :nws: here. What do you think?

Also, while I may look like she's attached to the nurse in this shot, it's actually merely a dick tentacle going for the soft parts.

Another thing is that it while it looks like a great heap of random tits, it always looks like cock and balls from any sort of distance.

Then again, Kingdom Death is 50% cool knights, 50% rape stuff. And most regular minis have a sexy/pin up version, logic be damned.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

HALP

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Apollodorus posted:

It also actually looks to scale, in that I can imagine 10 marines fitting inside it.

At that size, I can imagine them partying inside, disco ball and everything

JcDent
May 13, 2013

This pack of beauties was selling for 235 yen (2 bucks or so) or something, with shipping inflating costs ten times. That's some termies, 6 bikes and two squads of dudes. And no bids.

Figures I'd leave home (and credit card) the day when I find bulk used marine offers (they'd be good, because it wouldn't hurt as much if I hosed up stripping and customizing).

Oh well :(

JcDent
May 13, 2013

I just need to finish and Oath Thread or two and in a couple o' months time, I could also be raking in mad dosh for half assing stuff! Hooray!

EDIT: I'd like to note how stupid the flying sword on Cypher is, but you can't blame BTP for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Pyrolocutus posted:

Some guy just shared his WIP Malifaux crew to a Malifaux FB group. Sadly, he seems to have taken the train of thought of "Asians are commonly referred to as yellow in coloration. Therefore, Simpsons."

:cripes:

Just hope that Native Americans don't become a thing in Malifaux.