Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Berke Negri posted:

Sometimes Obama is the best president.

I want a version of that exchange illustrated in the style of that President Goku image.

haveblue fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Sep 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FilthyImp posted:

This happens in Mexico all the time, from what I remember.

They'll sometimes :ninja: up to your car. Some folks even turn their wiper sprays outwards to discourage them.

They used to be a big problem in NYC, too, until Giuliani cracked down on them.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What makes an accelerationist so sure that their philosophy will be the one to emerge triumphant from the wreckage?

Cheekio posted:

Looking at SCOTUS chat from another thread, what is keeping Obama from appointing 2 more justices out of the blue? I thought that was a power he had.

The number of justices is set by Congress.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Scott Walker released a video in which he orates at the bottom of a pit. A Wisconsin union promptly filed a complaint with the OSHA over safety violations he committed while doing this.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

President Ark posted:

Isn't the real issue with Solar that with current production methods there's a lot of toxic-as-gently caress byproducts and they won't last very long, meaning we'll have to keep making more?

I don't know how true this is but either way it only applies to photovoltaic panels, not solar thermal plants which are just a shitton of motorized mirrors.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Joementum posted:

Oh, Donald. Never change. :allears:

Amazingly, this is only the second-best Mitch McConnell-related tweet today

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Christie isn't all that fat any more, whatever he's doing is working. He's still a Jersey rear end in a top hat, of course.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

quote:

All are charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person and criminal conspiracy, CNN affiliate WPVI reported. They could not be charged with a hate crime because

:wow:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Fried Chicken posted:

I've got an OP, suggest your titles

USPOL: Charging into the unguarded door of 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Cheekio posted:

Wow. I'm so used to media blowing things out of proportion that I didn't think the Secret Service was actually screwing up that bad.

Four major lapses in security coming to light in quick succession is pretty bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Trabisnikof posted:

Edit: Are people forgetting about the State Dinner incident because that counts too.

I don't know what this is; I was thinking of the 2 fence jumpers, the elevator incident, and the 2011 shots fired.