Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
when you guys play the park is it normal to play with randoms who don't understand the basic idea of passing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

thompson posted:

Just played 3 games with Paul George in the park. That was pretty loving cool.

That is pretty dope

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
in mycareer/park, does upgrading rebounding have any significant affect?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Thanks for the advice. I'm going improve rebounding to ~75 and see if I need to upgrade it more to make Wilt 2.0

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
hall of fame simulation sliders

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

i'm a center for okc so its not that hard

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Regnevelc posted:

You gotta do it.

:agreed:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:lol:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

Basically, because they are limited, not everyone gets whatever they are giving out.

Which is somehow worse no one getting free stuff because

people are whiny and selfish so if they don't get something they don't want anyone to have it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
nice vertical

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Duggler posted:

this game is so bad

i know zig zag cheese shouldn't be a thing but what are you going to do

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

zelah posted:

Decided to fire up a quick game of the Blazers vs Grizzlies for retaliatory reasons. I was excited to see that in their current roster Wesley Matthews is back! Well, my excitement was short lived. Both of these happened in the same quarter

man that is really realistic

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
apparently 2k16 is coming out in september

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Tae posted:

#4 feature: Punch coach. I'm practicing hard, you rear end in a top hat

this alone would be worth $60

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
stolen form operation sports(2k16 news):

There will be more retro/classic teams in this year's game. Three teams were revealed: '99-'00 Raptors, '07-08 Celtics, '00-'01 Lakers. Based off of Scott's response, more teams will be revealed at a later date.

Some new shoes have been confirmed for Dwyane Wade and Klay Thompson. They are currently trying to get BrandBlack and Jamal Crawford's shoe in the game. Shoes are getting 3D scanned, so they should look a lot more realistic this year.

Reshot all of the crowd animations this year. A lot more exciting and pumped up animations to take the atmosphere to the next level as well.

Mike Wang: Biggest and most challenging year with gameplay yet. They're working on something big, it'll make the game look significantly better than any game before it.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

JoeRules posted:

Gonna be real upset if I can't name myself Jesus Shuttlesworth in Story Mode.

your name is frequency vibrations

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

Btw, its already been officially clarified that its just a nickname. You can still name, create, etc your dude like always

I demand a backstory on the frequency vibration nickname

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spacebump posted:

Does anyone know if people have made classic draft classes for the Xbone version of 2k15 yet? I want to start doing franchise mode again and adding classic draft classes is always more fun than randomly generated ones.

your best bet would be go check operationsports

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

Cbl is a thing? I bet yao ming was Michael Jordan x1000 in that league.

marbury is literally the goat there

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Super important question: is elfrid payton's hair an option for my career in 2k16?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I hope the draft combine, draft showcase game, and summer league are all in the mode personally

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Zona is the only real option

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
2k sports makes good games :colbert:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

So are we making a goon team?

Edit: I'm going to be a wing this year

Metapod fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jul 31, 2015

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Duggler posted:

PS4?

I'd play on PC but the playerbase is like 1/10th of the console base

Yes

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Glumslinger please tell whoever had the idea to put curry chewing on his mouth guard in the game that I hate him/her tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Green releases are no longer automatic buckets

• Locked thread