Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
What happens if I eat all the other members of the HRE, cause I'm about to do that as Prussia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
But if I'm a valid emperor do I just inherit, or does the lack of electors disband it. Probably the second one

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Help how do I do Theodoro

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*hits blunt* why not let the player choose between paying money or monarch points for building upgrades

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*in bowser voice* Wizzer!!

Wiz posted:

"drat you free content for not being the exact free content that I wanted!"

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Poil posted:

That, sir, gives us a diplomatic insult CB on you. How DARE you not cater to my every whim and desire? Good day!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Man i cant stop coming back to Byz. theyre just so fun, good color too. Is there any reason not to genocide the albanians? i dont think so

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The issue is that games is full of fags, niggers, and jews!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
What do you do when you reach HRE borders in a byz game. Austria is one of my only two friends, the other being the commonwealth. Do I break things off with them or just make an Indian empire

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hmm, do you need anything from the HRE?

It's not like I'm not the most powerful nation in the world already, but Always Be Conquering. Plus. I think there's byz missions that give you claims on Italy.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I figured. Two aleppos ftw

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
So I'm in India. Do I just protectorate these big ol states? Really expensive to core even a small base near Sindh. I have mega Delhi so far. Wherever I go states tend to westernize, so maybe I should protectorate before that happens??

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Qne

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

Hey dudes I've never jumped into a map game before, what should I start with? I want the quintessential map game experience.

EU4 or CK2. Each is fun and good. I'd start with CK2 since its a bit more accessible.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I have spent 600k+ peasant lives putting good friend poland under the byzantine throne. now i have the asperation for liberty event with the revolutionary vassals. if i let them turn me into a revolutionary republic what will happen to good friend polan

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Carousing is like partying and slutting around.

Choosing it every time.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's patch 1.9 and Wiz the Dark has still not removed lucky nations from ironman,

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Is it actually possible to become a rev republic?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They're redoing the mediterranean portraits.

:gonk:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I killed Wiz.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Isn't the converter broken

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
So wait the new expansion is basically an event mod

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
got a sick ban on his 'sheet

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
steam is having its bi-monthly 75% everything ck2 except the new expansion

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm definitely gonna get way of life. It sounds ownage.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

Yeah it was the top mod yesterday. It adds USA and CSA as at war in 1580 start. Also they're like Japan or something with a central area that's CSA or USA and then Texas or whoever else as vassals.

Lmao is it that mod that makes the US a "republican dictatorship" and the CSA a "constitutional republic :911:"

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Fuligin posted:

I think that was Vicky2

I could have sworn there was an "extended timeline" mod for eu4 but I believe it. Vic2 is the choice of racists everywhere thanks to the pop system

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Agnostalgia posted:

Not one use of the word cucked, clearly knocks it out of the top 100 most-Games osts there.

most games post:

ehhhh methinks this game needs more cuck, mayhaps? :colbert: But seriously, I love the new microtransaction system you've :colbert: put in, developer who posts here. :v: by the gods, its metal as gently caress. :black101: everyone knows cucking mccuckerson, esquire, is the most metal name. :colbert:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Ahaha, oh that's hilarious! That event image actually came from an infamous toothbrushing scene in an anime called Nisemonogatari. Amazing. :allears:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The wiz is such a loving friend of the family. ..yeah mate really needed some Quebec ideas instead of making Italy worthwhile.

he also freaked out when someone called him out on it, then everyone proceeded to suck his cock, balls, and taint.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
What start dates are the best in ck2. i wanna do a napoli start.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

BBJoey posted:

which of the umayyad blob, the karling blob or the hre blob sounds most appealing to you

also do you want to play as native or a filthy norman invader

Napoli is a greek county

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Nobody Interesting posted:

I've heard Down's Syndrome kids can be horny fuckers. Let's see what it's like when you give one a crown!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I really wanted to play ck2 but oops it's broken and not getting fixed until well after kwanza

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
They have zero QA. Any of these bugs could be discovered by playing for 10 years on observe

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

but with ck2 devs instead of wizzer

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
On top of this bug, I just had my son die and now literally every ruler in the world is hostile to me. Not at war or raiding, but they can attack me and I can attack them.

Computer, display main vein of AIDS. On screen. Enhance.

Zeron posted:

You mean the problem that only affects the AI and that you'll only really notice if you know to look for it or you play for several hundred years and notice that the AI has been way too docile and figure it's not just an oddball game? Yeah sure 5 minutes of playing totally would have fixed that.

I mean I get that you're upset that there's a bug, but seriously it's not like it's an awful horrible thing for them to take a goddamn vacation. At least with paradox you can trust that there will eventually be a patch, plenty of companies(and to be fair the less popular paradox games) will introduce a major bug and then just never fix it. The sheer number of patches and content that's been added to CK2 ever since it's release allows me to forgive them for some minor problems and not bitch and moan at them constantly every time they get something wrong(which occurs frequently because it turns out constantly changing and adding things can cause other things to break! Who knew?)..

Average Bear fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Dec 30, 2014

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
They aren't that powerful, its just an island of divided counties that a player would have no trouble rolling over one after another. You'd be the most powerful force on it after one war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
He's come around to accepting it's real I think