Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

zeal posted:

This was my Reformed Norse empire before I upgraded to Rajas, with the Bjorn Ironside start. Best mapgame campaign I've ever had.

No no no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

mapgame is the stupidest and most loving broad rear end thing ive ever loving heard

You've got a better name for Games where you play on a giant Map of the earth?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I pronounce it demense in my head even though I looked it up after playing Ck1.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Tutorials are for people with poor gamer's instinct.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Take Russia for the Tatar !

They should form Tatarstan instead of Russia.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I always forget that the AI takes zero naval attrition instead of just having a maximum blockade range or something so I get poo poo like Denmark blockading Ragusa at dip tech 3. Someone please smash the Wiz's head in with a cinder block.

With gusto.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

I started invading Laconia in Hegemony Gold finally. Spartans are strong as gently caress and recruiting them on your own costs 100 gold (more than a ship or catapult!!)

This is sparta!!!! *kicks the fucktarded op into a well

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

cool. gooniversalis and other mods made more divided central america and unique poo poo so its good to see it applied to south and central

Gooniversalis, lmfao. That sounds epic.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

I cannot freaking wait for charlemagne, a divided mauretania means that expansion over there will be easier than ever.

Mauretaneia.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Play a game all the way from 8th century :buddy:

As a Saxon Ruler be king of Saxony and England :iamafag:

Divorce a lombard princess :downsbravo:

That second one sounds chill as long as you fill in your continental territory all the way to Brittany.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

Literally just became Karl the Lame

He took an arrow to the knee.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Convert to Islam, for lulz related reasons.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

Oh yeah what's everyone's Europe look like with Charlemagne?

I only just started expanding outside of Ireland by forcing a cousin's claim after spending forever feudalizing (??) all of my provinces and vassals. Charlemagne (Charles the Wicked) failed bad when him and the King of Lombardy suicided each other in a war. Lombardy is held by the second dynasty (by inheritance). The Francias stayed together for a bit but then split up under Karl's grandsons (King of Frisia and West Francia, King of Aquitaine, and King of 4 Province Middle Francia). The King of Frisia and West Francia is actually Dutch. Bavaria got huge and then split in half. Poland conquered the Saxons and then Poland-Saxony split in half but then the Saxon half got Holy Warred by a REALLY minor German. Norse are busy killing each other. Abbasids are huge and stretch all the way to India. Umayads split in half and lost to a Catholic revolt

Mine looks like the same as the start except advanced 2 years because I played as the Khanty suomi tribe and then lost a battle because my event troops deserted and hit alt F4.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Christ..is that the Wiz irl. He's even more of a huge Swedish Homo that I imagined.

Whys he wearing a drat Dota 2 hat

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

At least have some pride for your company & wear a hat with a paradox product on it.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Legacy of the Werewolf Prince for Polotsk is epic.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The only notable thing about Polotsk in all of world history is that 1000 years ago it was ruled by a werewolf named Vsevolod.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I looked it up and his name was actually Vseslav which is close enough imo.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

After extensive research, I've decided that the 1066 Duchy of Axum Start is the easiest Jew start. Your holdings are ridicuous. Axum itself is 6 holding slots...wtf. And there are several beefy holdings in the area. Beats the pants off being a stinky tribal turk Jew.

How do you stay alive or expand.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Madre de Dios is the new epic province.

Lmfao.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

epic patch notes but the wiz is a oval office or putting in an option in defines to make it color in wasteland on the political map if every province is controlled by the same guy... and then setting it to off by default so that turning it on invalidates iron man

Are steam achievements really more important than pretty borders? For me... No.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Attention Hay Man, and other folks with the DLC buying brain disease: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2461-europa-universalis-iv-the-art-of-war-collection

How do you convert Brazilian aids dollars to american. What is their currently even called?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Who the hell am I going to smoke all this crack with.

You should set up an IRC SimulSmoke in TCC.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Is it possible to Pu/vassal every country in Europe at the same time?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Revoke the privilegia.

Yea I was thinking of it as a goal for an austria game.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Spot the glitch:

Terrain in Russia is Steppe not Forest.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

what are some good goals for poland?

Vassalize brandenberg and lithuania then feed them provinces until you are 1 province Opole.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Just had this thought while pooping: What if Ubik had The Wiz's career? EU4 would be so drat epic!!!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

They should finish making ideas for countries that exist in the 15th-18th century, before making ideas for stupid alt-history nations like Mexico and Quebec.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

15 reais is a cheeseburger + coke and fries here

Thats not much cheaper than a burger combo in dollars.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I should move all of my money to real and live in Brazil.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

Oh so I had a great amazing king take office and he had huge martial so I thought I'd make him focus war. Then he screwed the chancellor's wife, chancellor found out and became a rival, and I thought now I'll finally try out a duel. Well the dude accepts despite his tiny martial ability and then during the duel event I guess my guy trips and falls and drops his sword in like a hilarious slapstick scene and then the chancellor insanely and brutally executes him at the tender age of 17.

Lol imagine if an airhorn went off while he stabbed himself.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

U mayyad?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Watch me Swoose right in!! :D Sora is so cute as donation reader!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Oh man... That was the wrong stickied thread.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Effectronica posted:

tengri/tenger is also still around so there's plenty of sources they can use

Tenigger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

io learned eu3 from the LP's here, i think they are still around. the guy who did them wrote them really well for a new player

I learned Eu3 from epic AAR's on the paradox forum where this guy named Pwnstar would do world conquests as lovely Opm's and tell you how to do it.