Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i impregnated roland's wife twice as charlemagne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

he never found out but i felt bad and am going to give him a duchy later

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rajas of india is cool tho you should try it. jains ftw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's their recompense for inflicting Brazilians upon the internet.

that's uncalled for

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

muh achievements

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

The current version of the mod is way too easy. They put an impenetrable border between you and the US and give you way more ponies with like 90% literacy. Like it's only hard if you embrace pony fascism and make only unicorns ponies accepted

plz stop

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

qfb

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

dude i REALLY wanted them to add Qarmatians as an invader / mega revolt event like the Shepherd's Crusade when they added vegetarian as a trait but paradox won't even though Qarmatians were a way bigger deal than the stupid Shepherd's Crusade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians

lmao i read that and it would be cool if they made an unique qarmatian heresy if it was a crazy-rear end mix of zoroastrain+muslim mechanics

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

also i always thought the reason ottomans were broken as gently caress was because they are supposed to be the tutorial nation on eu4?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

messalians are ftw bc they worship satan and can gently caress their sisters

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

you could just whip out ruler designer or the console

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

how are nestorians are they lovely pseudo-orthodox like miasyphites?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

I like their cross but I dunno cause I don't feel like playing that one island.

one of the golden horde starters is one but he has gimpy stats lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Crimea river

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

IS expelled Jews supposed to be permanent? My guy died and his kid still had it. I thought I could invite them back.

it takes some years

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

Anyway I got smashed in the second tutorial by the Transylvanians. Cripes.

draculowned

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

can you play as those badass bohemian battle wagons on pike and shot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

All swedes except for Johan and Toxjq are putrid scum, in this gamer's opinion.

You forgot Pewdiepie.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

they have ideas for a lot of lovely eastern european minors and some that don't even exist at 1444 but where's my south american ideas :sadfrog:

at least africans have stuff now

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I think they are putting SA ideas in.

cool. maybe this time i can actuallly do an inca game without having to import from CK2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

is the werewolf guy playable on CK2 bc it would loving rule if true

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's a really difficult start because you're tribal, but there are no churches in your holdings. The Lithuanians don't really help much as raid targets because their lands are poor as poo poo. You kinda have to abuse your alliances with the other Rurikid princes.

yikes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

im gonna email johan or wiz and ask them to add a werewolf or vampire traits

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i started an ethiopian game and some of the unit descriptions are broken lol

also the badass 6/5/5 leader you start with died after 5 years so i closed the game out of rage

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

DICKHEAD is away and he's me go to guy for what's broken in patches etc.

which yosposter did you troll now

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

brazil is p epic

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

zeal posted:

are there any hardcoded invasions of India before the 15th Century in CK2? My tough little centralized Sri Lankan kingdom seems primed to take the whole Deccan without significant outside intervention.

only the ghaznavids afaik and they usually just keep to the afghanistan/baluchistan zone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh, 15th century...getting too excited about dlc.

to be fair 15th century is the one where eu4 grand campaign starts

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

that feel when im going to miami next week but the real-dollar currency is too expensive

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Drive up to Tampa Bay and I'll meet you in South St Pete and we can smoke some crack, hang out with prostitutes and talk map games.

im not going to tampa man, im staying on miami and orlando and the places where south american fucksticks like me buy a shitload of cheapo stuff from americans lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

hell if the wii u there doesnt have the mega taxes that it has here... i know what im bringing home

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

You should set up an IRC SimulSmoke in TCC.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm loling at how some of my ck2 reviews were recieved. The one where I say people hate Sunset invasion because they are cheaters that suck at the game is voted helpful, but pretty much the same thing for the converter has probably the worst rating of any review I've ever made, including the one where I called the Wiz a friend of the family.

link

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Panzeh posted:

I only play good mapgames, not that paradox poo poo.

Shove that up yo rear end, bitch!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I did a hansa game when res publica came out where i colonized and moved my capital to panama and after building my badass american empire i went to try and form Germany

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i gave up trying to play as saxons to get the anglo-saxon cheevo bc that fuckass charlemagne kept steamrolling us and i failed assassinating hm on the game start

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It owns to have a vassal of different religion and the holy war cb and you use it to push that poo poo on people of the same religion as you

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wiz The friend of the family will patch that out.

thats my hindustan strat...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i just had a hearty lol when i found out that the province id 420 is named ganja