Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Steve2911 posted:

Remember when IMDb had 50 Cent playing Epona in Zelda: Twilight Princess?

Wait that wasn't 50 Cent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

joepinetree posted:

Either the boltons are strong enough to defy the iron throne, in which case they wouldnt need sansa, or they need the iron throne to back them up, in which case marrying sansa would make no sense.

Unless Sansa makes them strong enough to defy the throne. Maybe Roose knows poo poo has gone crazy and has just decided to seize any opportunity he can.If the worst came to the worst he could send her back to Cersei to be killed.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Mukaikubo posted:

Seriously, guys? It's still a juggernaut. It's still beloved. It's going to get all 7 seasons. Christ.

Even if seasons 5 and 6 bombed I'd still expect a season 7 due to Merchandise sales from hardcore fans and the fact that leaving a show unfinished is bad business in this new age.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Thats some pretty impressive acting all around. I hope the little girl playing shireen gets lots of roles after this, shes adorable / great.

On the other hand gently caress everything and burn it to the ground.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

vintagepurple posted:

More proof that Tommen is the right choice. One True King Tommen 2016.

Tommen, Myrcella or both have to die this season.

Personally i'm hoping Varys puts another notch on his belt during the crossbow scene.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Kawabata posted:

you know when you're making GBS threads and you have one of those loving turds that neither come out nor stay entirely in and you know it's gonna take a while?

still better than AFFC

hell this post containing barely more than a turd joke can still give AFFC a run for its money

At least its a complete post, and not half of one. Or a third, since AFFC + ADWD is hardly a complete book either.

Also they killed joffery in the season when they brought in a new actor for Tommen right? And they got a new actress for Myrcella...

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Ague Proof posted:

Do you think Kevan and Pycelle might die early next season? Doesn't seem to be enough time and Kevan hasn't been fleshed out enough for it to matter.

Scene before walk

Kevan: You're done. I am here to fix this country, you idiot.

Ending scene

Kevan: You shot me, you shot me right in the gut. Curse your sudden but inevitable return Varys!

Although I expect that Kevans death (and the maester P. diddy) will be less important what with Tommen biting it as well. One of those crazy incest babies is biting it this season and my money would be on Tommen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

TommyGun85 posted:

She makes it explicitly clear in the show that she hates him because her mother died during his childbirth.

And possibly also because hes a foul mouthed, whore obsessed drunk dwarf who still gets (marginally) more respect than her.

• Locked thread