Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gorki
Aug 9, 2014
And thanks to whoever it was in UKMT who posted that quote about his cock, every time I see or hear him now all I can think is "meaty foreskin, meaty foreskin, meaty foreskin, ..."

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Pissflaps posted:

It's my opinion that when nationalists say 'Tories' they mean 'English'. It's dog whistle racism.

That hasn't been my experience with Scottish nationalists at all, and I spent a week surrounded by them during the referendum. Actually, there were plenty of English people among them

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Coohoolin posted:

I don't know enough about Northern Irish political culture to know whether's it's accurate or not, I have a feeling it may be a bit of a stretch. The fact that Murphy is a sectarian and divisive figure is undoubtable though?

that article does not mention Northern Ireland

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Coohoolin posted:

The lallands peat warrior article, the first one linked, did. It compared the historical differences between fine gael and fianna fail, two ideologically similar parties, with the growing alienation of labour in Scotland due to their alliance with the Tories during the referendum.

yeah, those parties have no presence in Northern Ireland

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Coohoolin posted:

Ahaha poo poo, proves my first point. Didn't have to be an arse about it. I thought you got the articles mixed up, soz.

who was being an arse? :confused:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
Coohoolin has to be gimmick poster? Please someone say it is so :psyduck: jesus christ

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
Guys take it from me, you would do well to keep any talk of guns out of your independence debate.

kind regards

Ireland

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Extreme0 posted:

What's the point of having the whole "Funded by the UK government" to begin with? Do they think people are going to be more patriotic that it's funded by a bunch of cunts?

Wonder if they'll make the forced community volunteering scroungerskiverneets wear uniforms with that on

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

kustomkarkommando posted:

If they put them up in Northern Ireland I would give it about 3 days before they get ripped down.

There would be instant rioting if they tried to put them up in nationalist areas. Then civil war would break out a few hours later when the loyalists would feel that the stickers in the disputed/interface areas were part of their centuries old special chosen people cultural heritage traditions and would begin round the clock vigils to protect them.

Given how little understanding the current government seems to have about Northern Ireland and how few fucks they seem to give, it would not surprise me if they went ahead with this.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
Who in Scotland says rubbish bins anyway? Headline should have been Big Bucket :colbert:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
Unicorns are real :colbert:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

That bulge at the back of its neck is its former, human head. It was capable of compassion and rational thought.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Coohoolin posted:

Anyone catch the Orange Order doing a St Paddy's march in Glasgow today then?

Naw. Were you parading?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
Maybe I should vote Tory this election in the hope of destroying the party and hopefully much of their ideology in the long run. What would you even call that? Macro-tactical voting? :catdrugs:

• Locked thread