Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

By popular demand posted:

69.90 moms, a new variation on a classic:pervert:

69 90 moms, the sequel to Kill Six Billion Demons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

1 posted:

Astwomancy
_____________\________________

It's not only a good joke, "astromancy" perhaps a better word for what astrology is now

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Carthag Tuek posted:

there will always be weird nazis in the corners

Today we post things we learned playing Wolfenstein on our dads' 386

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Der Kyhe posted:

I only thought popes poo poo in the woods.

Those toilet paper commercials with the cartoon bears were clever at first, because the cartoon bear was actually in the woods, and there was no dialogue, so you could just put two and two together on your own

Now we got the cartoon bear son rubbing toilet paper on his face because it's just so pillowy soft doncha know. I know I always like to test my bogroll out on my cheek to make sure it's gonna be gentle on my dirt button

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Paper Tiger posted:

Kegel Space Program

Now we know why Jeb's always makin those faces

https://i.imgur.com/3WkzMMB.mp4

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Monkey posted:

I'd be pretty worried if I saw a large shrimp in a tree.

Ever see a coconut crab?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

The MSJ posted:

A coconut crab is also a type of hermit crab, which are not crabs, and are thus probably more shrimp than they are crab.

thanks to the carcinization phenomenon it's more accurate to say shrimps are insufficiently crab

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Carthag Tuek posted:

someone call al pacino, stat!

Oh obviously

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

It's a jpeg, dumas

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

That's amore

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ware the hecatonpyges!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Marcade posted:

Look, there's nothing wrong with Ursidae per se, I just don't want one playing defense on my hockey team, is all.

gently caress that. If the Flames could draft an actual bear I'd buy season tix.

(Coincidentally there's been two lethal bear attacks in southern AB in the last month)

Baron von Eevl posted:

If these Canadian fans don't like Bear then they should consider moving to Antarctica.

:nice:

"Arctic" meaning "northern" originally referred to either the constellation of Ursa Major or Minor, with the root, "arctos", being another word for bear. So "Antarctic" means "away from bears".

Phy has a new favorite as of 18:46 on May 28, 2021

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I just remembered that Sarah Connor never went back for her iguana Pugsley after surviving the first Terminator

Maybe he was in the jeep at the end but I didn't see him

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Old Men of the Sea

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

This happens every so often it’s not a big deal.

Ok, well, is there anyone asking your PM to let their people go, because if this is a regular occurrence by now maybe y'all oughta consider it

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Such Fun posted:

Also a big lol at the poor lab technician who had to put a bunch of subs in a blender before loading the PCR with samples of beige sludge

I dunno, I'd think it was a nice break from all the liquefied mouses

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

What do we book em for, chief? Assault?

*dips pinky finger into marinara, tastes the tip* - Nah, just battery...

It's salty enough.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ok but it doesn't say how short the short legs were. Because if the short legs now are just regular spider length, that doesn't make them a daddy shortlegs, it just makes them a daddy legs.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Captain Tractor's back!

https://youtu.be/DuGGNsE3_8Y

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

One of my favorite restaurants leaned so hard into this that you used to have to let your eyes adjust to the darkness before the host led you to your enormous wooden throne

The chairs at every single table other than booths were enormous wooden thrones

They added more lights about ten years ago, and then the restaurant changed hands during covid, and I know they've deleted the ayce salad and soup bar (because of covid) but I hope they at least kept the enormous wooden thrones

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Any business that's mostly or exclusively cash is going to attract people with money to launder. But for some reason the idea of mob run arcades amuses me. It makes me imagine a videogame themed crime syndicate.

Ruled with an iron fist by Don Kikong

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tei posted:

Is a time honored tradition that people with horrible tastes meet in a single place on the internet. Angelfire, Geocities, Facebook.

People argue that Facebook is the problem. Where I say is a blessing, otherwise you would have these people in every website of the internet. Having them in a single place make easier to ignore them.

Concentrated dipshits self-amplify their own dipshittery. It's like having too many chunks of uranium too close together.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jihad Joe posted:

Surely Canberries

Nah they were Irish

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hammered, having a sauna or shooting at Soviets. Usually a combination of those according to my ineffable knowledge of Finland.

E: almost forgot repairing an old car.

I was going to add "playing hockey" but upon reflection I think that counts as "shooting at Soviets"

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I've read that jaguars attack humans pretty infrequently (ie quite a bit less than the Eurasian big cats, particularly leopards)

Like, Wikipedia has lists of attacks on humans by lions, tigers, leopards, and mountain lions... Nothing for jaguars. I say bring em back, see how it goes.

Thread relevant, there's also an article about attacks by beavers on humans. There's one recorded death in 2013, in Belarus. Imagine being the only man in recorded history to die from a beaver bite.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phy posted:

I've read that jaguars attack humans pretty infrequently (ie quite a bit less than the Eurasian big cats, particularly leopards)

Like, Wikipedia has lists of attacks on humans by lions, tigers, leopards, and mountain lions... Nothing for jaguars. I say bring em back, see how it goes.

Thread relevant, there's also an article about attacks by beavers on humans. There's one recorded death in 2013, in Belarus. Imagine being the only man in recorded history to die from a beaver bite.

It just now occurs to me that the Wikipedia article on jaguar attacks on humans could have been deleted by a jaguar

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Potato Salad posted:

there's already cougars

Cougars are a hoax perpetrated by jaguar wikipedia editors

(really though the mountain lion is a pretty successful cat. I have a tendency to think of them as The North American Big Cat, cause it's the one we have, but its range extends down into South America, farther south than where jaguars go, and they absolutely live in the same places jaguars do)

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Whooping Crabs posted:

Shooting guns while on a roller coaster sounds loving dope though

I went on that Men In Black ride at Universal once, it was ok

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Burkion posted:

Nixon was a weird dude who ultimately was his own worst enemy

Please stop drawing parallels between me and Richard Nixon

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh, Captain Hygiene, no! You're my best enemy.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
E: upon reflection, nah

Phy has a new favorite as of 07:18 on Feb 11, 2022

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rascar Capac posted:

nasa employee: oh hey u guys are back early

astronaut: moon's been sold

nasa employee: what?

astronaut: *loading a pistol and getting back on the rocket-ship* moon's been sold.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1493627604708036620?t=BRDTOSlzlwN-9ysBizINbQ&s=19

Somebody track down Delos Harriman and break his fuckin legs

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lobok posted:

Google Giggly?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

:henget:
That is not the right type of cock for this activity.

Great way to get a henereal disease

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I've seen ravens team up, where one distracts a tourist, the other yoinks their food, then they go off and share it.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
If you're wondering how scallops go in to a trap, and you're like me and basically know gently caress all about how bivalves live... scallops can swim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBH3UvlZo90

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pookah posted:

Rocket, aka arugula is excellent on a burger.

Every single loving time someone refers to arugula as rocket, my brain starts trying to figure out how to drop a "chew chew rocket" pun, only to abandon it because of the unlikelihood that anyone else in the conversation has had a weird commercial for an obscure Dreamcast game rattling around in their internal jukebox for nearly their entire adult life

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Knormal posted:

The trick is to just pee in front of you as you walk.

All this time I've been looking down on rats when I could have been learning from them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

A little followup from earlier this year:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/01/17/scientists-study-trajectory-of-meteorite-that-landed-in-bc-in-october.html

It's an "L chondrite", a type of relatively common meteorite where many of the ones that are found show signs of having been blasted apart from a larger body about 470 million years ago.