Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
hey jagex why do you have to make things easier for people who took the time to get tremendous skill requirements to access a city that took 90% of this game's entire life span to develop :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Looks like it's time to create another simgoon adventure, kari

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Hellhounds are going to be real loving busy, huh

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
So regular Overloads can boost to 116, but Supremes going to 120 is too much?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Lucky Zamorak Godsword :toot:

cashed it obv

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
excited to be trapped in santa's workshop for three weeks with a kajillion pubbies

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
you probably overbinged on bxp weekend

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Ugh gently caress off, I have way too much work the next two weeks Jagex :negative:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Half of your bank is a shitheap, and the other half is pristine.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Guess he was just grilling it :razz:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Finally. :negative:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Themata posted:

Jagex has released their latest reaction survey:

the correct answer is butts

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

emptyquoting this

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

luzie posted:

Hello, I'm Taco Dong and I'd like a clan invite, thanks

10/10 post

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Themata posted:

Context: Some pubbie tried to crash me at KBD while I was using up a leftover dose. The 'nah' was supposed to be him out-dpsing me and stealing my kill. The 'human being' was his brave parting shot after failing to do so and immediately lobbying. Insert unironic 'Reported' here.

"The Pious"

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I am built like a loving Olympic gymnast

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Heh, I forged and beat the QBD in the same fight :agesilaus:

I died like five times before doing so

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Mr. Showtime posted:

This one wasn't very good. Are you okay? Is something Themata?

In other news, I am now prepared:

Ugh, that is disgusting.

You bought something from Acer.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Magres posted:

Wow that new promo is legitimately awful. :wtc:

runescape.txt

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this is what a runescape riot looks like

(h/t chundie)

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jan 19, 2015

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Optional Guide:

Have Pizza Lady do it

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

SleepingPizza posted:

I bet kari would rather die than sort out my bank

start by throwing out the lovely seeds you never use

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

oh hay

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Fresh off her duties as Head Pizza of Goonscape, Kari sets her eyes on the Northeast.

http://www.weather.com/storms/winter/news/winter-storm-kari-snow-forecast

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

love 2 get hit on

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

gently caress.

An outstanding weekend for moneysinks.

Summoning: 96 > 99
Prayer: 96 > 99
Herblore: 98 > 99

i am not doing construction gently caress you

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I had months worth of herbs from Miscellania so the only thing I was spending money on were super pots. Made extremes into OVLs into extreme OVLs.

Didn't plan on doing construction this weekend so I'm not going overboard on planks. :shobon:

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Feb 21, 2015

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Ugh gently caress, at least I went 3-1.

How the gently caress did Pirate kill everyone on the last day? Laced Kool-Aid?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Taking a break, goons. Maybe for a few months. Maybe forever.

Either way, my Shrine of the Silver Monkey is better off on someone else.

Toodles,
Crys~

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

RUNESCAPE NOT GOOD

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
139 days and 10 hours? For an account I've had fourteen years, I feel like that's undershooting it shut the gently caress up

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Spergminer posted:

True trim. :mrwhite:

he's already a completionist, don't drive him over the edge

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
for you, magres

:respek:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

allta posted:

Noted achievements include playing on his ironman mode account an average of 14 hours a day

define achievement

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Do Not Play The Steam Monster Game

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I am sitting across from the IRL Pizza Lady :smugteddie:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
You guys just can't quit, huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
excuse me but i can clearly see that your dung is incomplete