Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

a tie in georgia in a quinnipiac poll is a hell of a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Trump in San Jose, California, June 2, 2016: "I’m not even talking about landslides, but I think we can win the state of California and win it pretty substantially. Now, I’ve been told by all these geniuses, all these brilliant guys — they all say you can’t win the state of California. I think we can.”

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

if there was a republican downballot left in california, trump + a senate race between two dems would absolutely destroy it.

there isn't tho

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Seriously read the whole Reid letter, it says that Comey has been sitting on info that Trump and his advisers have been working with the Russian Government.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., touched off a firestorm last week after he claimed that an unnamed investor in Mitt Romney’s company, Bain Capital, told him that Romney hadn’t paid any taxes for 10 years.

In a July 31, 2012, interview with the Huffington Post, Reid attacked Romney for refusing to publicly release tax returns prior to 2010. Reid said, "His poor father must be so embarrassed about his son," referring to George Romney's decision to release 12 years of tax returns when he ran for president in the late 1960s.

Reid told the website that about a month earlier, a person who had invested with Bain Capital called his office and said, "Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years."

Reid continued, "He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look? … You guys have said his wealth is $250 million. Not a chance in the world. It's a lot more than that. I mean, you do pretty well if you don't pay taxes for 10 years when you're making millions and millions of dollars."

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

650 million more people would necessitate huge infrastructure investments

Food distribution alone, you'd probably need something like a taco truck on every street corner to keep all those extra people fed

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Squizzle posted:

even the most :shrug:white folks:shrug: map i dont laugh at would be bad for the gop presidentwise

i mean who do you think has an advantage in the majority of those states even if they go true battlegroind

it's all going to come down to turnout in Providence County

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm the maple leaf flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/sacca/status/795850380596740096

• Locked thread