Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Lurk this thread and try to keep up with the super-sonic post speed. Reading about Trump bein lame makes living with reluctant Trump supporters "because Hilary will destroy this country" a little easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

POWERBALL posted:

Hey yall I'm about to go dancing how r u

I was going to say something not very nice about you, but I won't *backpat*

Maybe at the next debate page

sweet dress

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

the last time trump paid taxes

pog spelled backwards is gop

makes u think

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

So far the big surprise releases about Hillary have been:

- Not treating Sanders as a legitimate contender months before any voting had started

- Not wanting to be a wet blanket on the idealism of milennials crushed by debt, unable to find jobs, and living with their parents

At this rate, Tuesday's announcement will be Hillary getting frustrated by the end of Legend of Zelda II or something.

"For every Trump scandal you present to me I can answer with a Clinton scandal" -Republican relative

Looks like your wrong, sry

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

You know, earlier I was still kinda worried that the Repubs would be able to get Trump off the ticket and nominate someone and still give themselves a shot, because surely their voters would see Trump's comments and unilaterally ditch him, right?

Then I saw the comments on his Facebook and they're like 90% in support of him, with the whole "private conversation" "guy talk" "boys will be boys" "10 years ago" lines. It was then that I realized that yes...it is done.

Edit: Like seriously, there are still more than enough people still nursing a rageboner against Hillary while wholeheartedly believing that Trump is their purest hope to stop her that there's no way the 'Pubs can dump him.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Downer thought: think of all the people mad at Donald J. Trump not for his comments towards women but for the fact that he has now "blown it" for the Republicans

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

i almost vomited at whats up next how do you get worse thjan trying to rape a woman in your 12 year olds bedroom HOW DO YOU GET WORSE THAN THAT

its like, gently caress, how do you

hundreds of sexual assaults, how did he have the time to physically do them all, how how how how how

The media should seriously get this story up to bat ASAP because it's harder for hardcore Trumpers to brush off. You can't "boys will be boys" Trump wrestling a woman in his daughter's bedroom in an attempt to seduce her.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Homework Explainer posted:

facebook is good

yep. no bailing on Trump of any kind at this point or the diehards will revolt

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

I am just patiently awaiting that moment at the start of the next debate where Trump walks up to Hillary and she just refuses to shake his hand and outright dismisses him in front of a record setting audience. THUG LIFE.

I feel like this would become a rallying point

"she didnt shake his hand, so disrespectful!"

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

If this were true those two would have unendorsed instead of just spouting the standardized "gross and indefensible" line

Unless they're planning to do it tomorrow where it's more visible, which is why they bumped Trump from the event...*LOST noise*

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

but seriously media, get onto that bedroom vomit wrestle match. wanna see how Trumpers justify it, though I already know how

"it's just alleged, there's no proof!"

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

im really drtunk right now but the gop is dead as an institution. reince is gunna be like that guy who defended the pedo at penn state

So you're saying ol' rinse has cancer and will die before having to actually defend anything? harsh if true

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

gently caress THIS

YOU DONT GET TO PLAY THE PRINCIPLED CARD NOW

and from his #1 fan no less

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

LIKE WHAT THE gently caress "PRINCIPLED"

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MAN

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

It's his response to the 2012 election results

Which makes it even funnier because this is a more chaotic loss for them than even that was, and nobody ever saw that happening

This is the first election where I've paid attention with more than a passing glance, and even then it's been 99% this thread

It's like in the past every other Pub candidate has been varying shades of bad, but at least they were loving civil

not to mention like I said Hannity was like Trump's earliest adopter

really hard to keep my cool rn

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

p.s. Bill Mitchell has to be the most deluded dude everrrrr, he's like the only person apart from Dilbert that hasn't denounced Trump's statements and he's way more vocal in defense than dilby

either that or he is a troll, his tweeting only picking up steam a year ago kinda supports it i guess

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

if he were a troll this would be funnier, so i guess he's legit

what a sad life, to be so owned that these are your words

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

flux-1 posted:

I'm about 90% sure Bill Mitchell is actually a parody account. Performance art. Something. Nobody could be this stupid.

thats the thing though, if its parody its just a little too bland

though on the other hand, did we ever get an explanation as to what the monster vote is? could have been the parody dogwhistle

Edit: Mrs. Buttersworth is black so no

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Dick Valentine posted:

I'm sure someones already said it, but the real vileness of the recording is the bit about "getting away with anything cause you're a star". The rest is disgusting but that implies an awareness of what he's doing is wrong/criminal but not caring because he's
rich/powerful/famous enough to escape consequence. So this isn't just lewd, sexist banter. It's (more)evidence that Trump is a sexual abuser/predator. In fact, it's him basically acknowledging it, owning it.

yeah, i was busy at the time but when breaklaw was going on this thing i wanted to just post "i;m a celebrity, i can get away with it" in response to each of his posts cuz it was the really gross part of it all

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

daughter('s bedroom)gate

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Zyla posted:

Bill Mitchell makes serious bank, according to a friend of mine, just to be a Shillbot for Trump

Also that he's in debt to some seriously nasty people

by what metric is he paid

is it like number of retweets or is it tweets per hour cause he's crushing the second one

heh, retweets comes up red. not for long in this world...

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

I found out today that i dont like pretyy much all alchohol so my drink rn is nothing :(

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Debating calling it a night since I work in four hours but i probably wont be able to sleep at this point anyways; i just ate chocolate

i can reanimate myself with Monster and dodgy nootropics so its nbd i spose

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Atoramos posted:

im surprised your not spending your time puking considering the nature of today

hey everyone remember Trump said he still wants the central park 5 executed? probably not!

here's hoping the folks attending the town hall on Sunday havent forgotten :getin:

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

zakkro posted:

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/784633051133407232

I too am very discerning of which hateful pricks I want running for prez

Trump's refusal to play the civil PC politician was his strength but it was also...

his curse

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

speaking from the heart is not okay when your heart is made of poo poo

poo poo-hearts should keep their poo poo to themselfs

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Big McHuge posted:

Is there any sort of process for Trump to bow out or is he locked in? I'm paranoid that a week before the election they're gonna be like "j/k here is Mitt Romney instead" and it might work.

too many Trumpers still Trumping even after the news. theyd freak if they booted him now. "they're giving way to PC culture! :byodood:"

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

wtf what did powerball do i missed it i was hunting down how to type that stupid smiley, last time i use one a dose things

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

oh

and here i was just comparing her various photos in the thread to see if she was grabbing randos from the 'net and using them as her face

they looked pretty different but i figured itd be dumb to bring up so i just went back to posting

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Calm posted:

Share selfies. I wanna see what u beautiful ppl look like and we can celebrate together.

I look like Mankind so just check him out and you're pretty much there

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

One thing I remember from the '12 election postmortem was Fox News calling Romney some sort of "liberal Republican" or something like that so yeah shifiting blame was not going to be anything new

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

lol "punishment"

rinse gonna give you a paddle lest you bend that kneee

how smug is Kasich right now

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

*video of Trump's apology*

"eh, ya missed pal"

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

so real talk is anyone else feeling like this is too good to be true and is still arzying a teeny bit

like, there's still 30 days to go, eek

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

if assange actually has anything he's got like 48 hours tops to release it, i think

like get it out before the debate dude or no ones gonna give a poo poo cause they'll be too busy rewteeting gifs of Don making GBS threads himself onstage

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

MadJackal posted:

30 days more of masterwork political skullduggery on a man who admits in public how much puss he grabs without consent? Screw your courage to the sticking place and cram your Arzying where the sun don't shine.

youre right of course i just never like to get ahead of myself, i guard my anticipation hard

its a character flaw for sure

on a side note, geez, buy one set of walker feet for your grandpa and suddenly Amazon thinks im loving 90, i dont need hearing aid batteries you dweebs

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

I'm kinda scared to ask my mother if this news has changed her vote away from Trump I'm afraid of the answer

Losing regard for your parents sucks :(

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

You'd think B-Mitch could've landed at least one tv appearance with how hard he is for Trump

unless he's just a miraaaage

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

discoukulele posted:

I've been away from the internet since before this broke, and holy gently caress. :stare:

Now that the shock is wearing off, I'm starting to get really worried - what if Trump does drop out? And we end up with a President Pence stacking the Supreme Court?

That can't happen, right? :ohdear:

As my answer pretend I posted that "whatever Trump says is true" supporter

Those people will not vote for an 11th hour replacement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

On Monday I'm visiting my grandma and she's a yuuge Trump supporter and also a garbage person so I'll throw some soundbites of what a #TrumporDie person sounds like

Funny enough she looks a lot like that trump is always right lady, go figure

• Locked thread