Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Eonwe posted:

does that make Trump Nurgle?

Slaanesh, for his hideous offense on the senses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

If he's concerned, perhaps he ought to ask the UN for an independent polling monitor for irregularities...

Much like his major constituencies have literally threatened to take up arms against.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

The Ape of Naples posted:

"Miss Me Yet?"
-Jeb!

:vince:

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

H5N1 posted:

my dumb posting gimmick, much like the Trump Campaign, has run its course and isn't funny anymore so imma stop posting in this thread

this thread has been one of the more entertaining ones on SA during my time here and I want to recognize the following individuals for their posting above and beyond the call of duty:

Day Crew:
Joementum
Montasque

Night Crew:
Baloogan
Al!

Honorable Mention: Zen Desk Robot for being a cool moderator

I still can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb! campaign, so I'm sure I'll see you in two years to root him on to victory during his 2020 run.

Heil Satan.

Wear the seatbelt, H5N1

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Jazerus posted:

While we're fantasizing (maybe accurately!) let's include Indiana on the back of the gently caress Mike Pence vote and have a continuous strip across the country too (if we count Nebraska's D elector).

A literal Blue H for hilldawg across the country. Magnificent.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

I'm super disappointed that Trump didn't liken Weiner sexting to Bill getting a hummer, and then make some comment about Hillary causing it somehow

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Al! posted:

my heart tells me that the la times tracker is a tracker of what percentage of respondents manage to complete their polling task that day instead of too busy cooking dinner etc.

The LA times poll is a opportunist realizing that all trump polling sucks, and if they hosed up the math, they could get trump ahead, which he would tweet, and they would get more clicks, which means more dollars.

It's a safe space for idiots

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

P.S. Vote for Pedro

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

If anyone has a grenade, nows the time...

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Someone please take that scene from space balls where they salute Donald by grabbing their balls, and put trump as helmet, with Hillary clones (or female trump defenders) as the troopers

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

What the GOP doesn't seem to realize is all the surrogates falling into the trap of defending this are making a 30minute long infomercial on why nobody should vote for republican downballot as well. You know the Hilldawg media campaign is sending interns to best. It right. Ow for more hard drives to record all the content.

Trap. loving. Sprung.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

TenementFunster posted:

lol your custom title.

Yeah, I done hosed up. Said maybe they weren't pedo's, and whoops, turns out they were. Last time I defend someone's e-honor

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Has anyone said pussystraps yet?

Pull grab yourself up by the pussystraps

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Probably because trump campaign didn't pay the phone bill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Silver snakes, takin the high road!

• Locked thread