Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

paranoid randroid posted:

theres a bunch of people in this forum who think campaign strategy is like playing reversi
Well I am a smarty I know it's actually 11 DIMENSIONAL REVERSI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
If I were Obama's advisor I'd tell him to stop hating veterans and hardworking Americans.
*taps on temple* these groups are popular, Mr. President

pangstrom fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jun 3, 2016

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Iraq has a lot of nerve letting a US citizen shoot up a gay nightclub like that. Well, fire up the drones.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Mormons-in-general are legit nice and have decent educations so while white-as-gently caress I can see them giving the thumbs down to Trump. Would be surprised if Utah went blue but Trump doesn't have a lot going for him so who knows.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Regular Nintendo posted:

Adam Scott is gonna play this dork in the movie right
Yeah, him or Zach Woods.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I'm pretty inured to this but still drat.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Goddamn sorry I am having thread-tracking issues.

pangstrom fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 23, 2016

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

[cable news voice] aw, bummer
every american gun nut: aw, bummer

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

uhhhhh 21 foot rule much??? guns are no match for a mexican kukri at close range

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POu_KdeqKvc&t=132s
Didn't listen to audio but getting a real Uncle Rico vibe from this.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Railing Kill posted:

Holy poo poo does this rabbit hole run deep. This "Dil-Hole," if you will. Dilbert Guy needs his own thread. I don't want making fun of him to get in the way of our making fun of praising The Donald. But thanks for the info, everyone! :okpos:
I didn't know he was off his rocker but I do remember he got busted for sock-puppet responses to message board critics along the lines of he was kind of jealous of Adams too for all his success but even he had to admit he was a genius etc.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Yeah Trump Gingrich would be maximum disaster, best fallout, best everything.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Wisconsin v. National, looks like

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I hope Trump does an "empty chair" scene and in the chair he puts his former campaign staff.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I hope they do like a scene of Trump and some WWE buds stopping illegals at the border, complete with a Hillary impersonator.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Xandu posted:

She's black and a woman. Guarantee there was no deeper thought process than that.
Yeah I believed it for this reason.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Vladimir Putin posted:

How's he going to attack Clinton on Iraq with Rice on his ticket. That's not that hard to think through.
How is he going to get people other than uneducated white males to vote for him is a more central issue. Not saying that tokenism would necessarily be successful, of course, but it's what he's got to work with.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
If the trump candidacy is dashed against the rocks and circles the memory hole Cruz will probably look better.

He still will be an even-less-charismatic Santorum but if anything he probably helped himself next go round.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
It's great. I swear I'm not some garden variety post-irony sperglord but these weird posturings are my favorite fruit of the Trump loom.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Oxxidation posted:

people with opinions like that aren't liberals or conservatives, they're just sanctimonious teenagers on a permanent outrage high

they'll come down from it eventually
They're almost always a certain kind of liberal and in the scheme of things they're harmless but up close they can be insufferable. I'd love to blame it on young people, trust me.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Has it been mentioned that Rick Perry is going to be on Dancing with the Stars?
Dude you don't have to do EVERYTHING Delay did.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Does those guys have the time? I don't know, maybe they would consider it their duty or something.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
One of the many sad things about Trump is that he couldn't meaningfully prepare even if he wanted to.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I gotta say, Trump going to Mexico is like WWE style entertainment. Probably about as important as that, too, but still.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/LeslieSanchez/status/771362138011103232

:thumbsup:

If you were a GOP apparachik you have to be worried about Trump poisoning Hispanic americans against the Republican party for generations.
You see it was less of a board and more of a competition where the best advisor wins. First round cuts were dramatic. Ethnicity Apprentice!

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
If anyone hasn't looked at the OP recently, it's a really good trip down memory lane.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Yeah my wife just got over walking pneumonia. She never fainted but she was really short of breath and coughed for a week.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

zoux posted:

Wow, can't believe your obsession with privacy prevented you from disclosing this until now.
I saw what happened to Clinton and wanted to get ahead of the story if somebody had a video of my wife coughing or something.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Three Olives posted:

This ad would work better if it wasn't a widely known fact that a lot of Trump supporters are outspokenly disgusting people.
Yeah it also has "half of" in front of "Trump supporters". Seems like a terrible idea. Quick let's remind everyone that the worst person they know is a Trump supporter.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
When will the antisocial party with no appetite for administration or authority get a charismatic and competent bureaucrat to lead them?

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

YOU A loving HAT posted:

the ultimate playground burn: your dad isn't up at 3 in the morning.
Sorry my dad isn't hypomanic, please forgive me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

exquisite tea posted:

Why is our media suddenly interested in fact checking things that actual candidates said or did?
If you make it easy enough, they will sometimes do it. But it's got to be like really loving easy. And inarguable.

• Locked thread