Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I've come to this thread to support Project M 3.6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mabels big day posted:

I don't trust a single one of you chuckle fucks with the power to add a character to this sacred game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kelp Plankton posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOuXKCvhTvw

did anyone post this yet

because its pretty good

Yes, and according to the dude who leaked Lyn, Knuckles et al, it's a real mode that they've been working on. I really like the MGS1 Snake.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dodgeball posted:

Not to mention that game is basically a swan song for the NES.

I think its a little late for the NES to have a swan song.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mabels big day posted:

A vote for Ridley is a wasted vote.

I have to stay true to who I am, a person who loves a big dinosaur.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

qnqnx posted:

lol if you think your vote will influence anything

Think of how many people read these forums.. Please don't discourage democracy with your bad attitude.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Panic Restaurant posted:

I decided on Pokey in his Spider-Mech, cause that'd be cool as hell.candidate

You dumb mother fucker... that particular character is way too big.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

No boy is born a guy.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think K. Rool probably does deserve it more than anyone after Wolf, you just have to do some basic math to figure that out.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Who are those two people between Isaac and Zero?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Endorph posted:

Arle Nadja is the protagonist of the Puyo series of puzzle games.

Jibanyan is the mascot of Youkai Watch, basically Pokemon but with Japanese folktales. It's absurdly popular in Japan but has never been released in the US because

I'm sorry to the Japanese, but these no-name characters don't have a god damned prayer of making the cut.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Manoueverable posted:

It really reeks of a lack of imagination, yeah. I would rather we just get a new character whole-cloth than something that's already been done. For example, Wolf's specials from Brawl are already customs, we don't really need him back in the game. Likewise, we don't really need a sixth Zelda character or an eighth Mario character.

Zelda has around two dozen chars that would be great to play in Smash. gently caress you. Maneuver yourself into a grave. I bet you voted for Sukapon or some poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm selling my ballot vote for Steam games, any takers?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I had a crisis of conscience, and voted for Impa, the amazing ally of Zelda (Ridley will be Project M).

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SL the Pyro posted:

I realized I could use my Wii U to get around any potential hidden "one vote per IP address" shenanigans, so to make sure my efforts aren't wasted on Tharja, I dropped in a vote for Shantae.

You must be extremely horny.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thanks to Aston for gifting me Skyrim.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its cool how all of the web community polls, even the Japanese one, has K. Rool on the top winner throne, I thought he was pretty obscure. Its crazy to think that there might actually be justice for bonzibuddy64.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mewtwo's animations are really nice.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

IronicDongz posted:

If they just swapped ROB and Mewtwo this would Make so much more sense. Not the only issue with the current CSS, but at least the pokemon would be in a line.

This is horrible lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-h2wakY9ow

Check out this dudes voice haha.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Roy is a really weird choice for DLC but I suppose I can abide.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

After this what's left? ICs (who they can't add), Pichu (who is absolutely pointless), the Pokemon trainer Pokes, Wolf (yeah guess who's next) and Snake?

Hopefully some new freakin characters haha. I can play all those guys in PM

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Some dude on fb said Mew2king threw a friends chihuahua out of a 19th floor apartment window...anyone want to c/d this for me?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Countblanc posted:

I was the chihuahua and I can confirm

A chihuahua that speaks like a man, surviving a fall like that... I think not.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How about you creeps show a little damned respect for the departed chihuahua.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fibby Boy posted:

Should have its recovery buffed in the next patch.

This barely even makes sense. Get lost.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Maple Leaf posted:

No, it's fake. A guy that loves to poo poo talk on FB made it up on a whim.

It sounds like something M2K would do, though.

Thank God!!! :pray:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zaphod42 posted:

Roy definitely belongs in smash bros.

Oh wait you meant that other guy. :cheeky:

Lmao!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Butt Ghost posted:

Mewtwo is canonically a xe. Please refer to xem as such.

Rofl!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Chimera-gui posted:

As have Sonic, Pit, Meta Knight, Wario, and R.O.B. who are also treated as veterans as of SSB4. Being a veteran in the context of SSB doesn't mean that the character in question was one of the Original Twelve, anyone who came from a previous SSB game is technically considered a veteran.

Thanks for clearing that up... but, Sir, this is a McDonald's drive thru.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Chimera-gui posted:

We have four swordsmen from Fire Emblem already (five if you count the Robins as separate characters that occupy the same slot as Marth & Lucina were intended to), why would you want another one? Especially when FE has more classes than just swordsmen.

I'm more understanding of folks who want Wolf back because even though is similar to Fox and Falco, Star Fox doesn't have five-six fighters in Smash that have little to differentiate them the way FE does.

Roy was acceptable in Melee since he was one of only two FE characters in Smash at the time, that is no longer the case.

Sir, may I please take your order? There are other customers behind you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Guy A. Person posted:

I think what he is asking is: are they different enough for it to matter?

Some characters, like Lucario, are very different, and theres lots of fanservice stuff, but if you are satisfied with the way Brawl/4U plays, you probably wont get much out of it. Until they release Lyn and Knuckles and Smash 64 mode and stuff.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Little Mac and Duck Hunt were outsourced to the Sora Los Angeles devteam.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tharja.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Rock My World: Rated M - English - Romance - 43,239 Words - Tharja x Thardus

I'm going to kick Thardus' rear end.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gonna have to stand with Cicadas! here, man... show some backbone, for pete's sake. Your honor is at stake here.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SilverSupernova posted:

Hoping this doesn't prevent the inklings from becoming actual fighters in the game. The costume is nice but I still want the real deal.

Not gonna happen, pal.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smash is a perfect series because the fans were able to fix any mistake Sakurai ever made, like tripping and Roy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sharrrk posted:

i want to play project m

And I want you to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sharrrk posted:

WHo is your favorite smash brother

Samus, always and forever.