Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Palestinians are sort of like those estonian SS dudes that fought against the USSR. I don't really agree with their methods but man, what choice do you have? Every option results in your land stolen and your people enslaved or killed, might as well take some of the bastards with you.

EDIT: Let's build a replica Jerusalem in Nevada and settle all of Palestine there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Imaginary GF posted:

Some folks who defend Hamas therefore blame Israel for Hamas' possession of genocidal intent.

no russians thought it would be sweet to slaughter germans and rape their women in the ruins of berlin in 1931

many russians thought it would be sweet to slaughter germans and rape their women in the ruins of berlin in 1941

definitely not germans fault thought! just russian barbarism, inevitably manifesting

nuke russia

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Imaginary GF posted:

Let’s say Hamas had the firepower of Israel and Israel had the firepower of Hamas. What do you think would happen to Israel were the balance of power reversed?

This is a dumbass thing to say because Hamas as a terrorist organization arose due to the fact that they were outgunned. If Hamas had spent the last 70 years ruling the Islamic State of Palestine and Likud was a militant zionist organization that ruled a tiny jewish ghetto, you can be drat sure that the situation would be pretty similar to what it is.

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
How often were jews in Palestine murdered by militant islamists before the establishment of Israel? Honest question.

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
MY imaginary GF is petite (small but well-formed tits), blonde, and loving loves palestine. She volunteered over there once because she's a badass doctor. Someone get this imposter out of here >:[

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
MIGF and TIC were making what may as well be identical c/p posts back in July and August. Why do you people keep responding?

We're all the way back to terror schools and human shields.

TERROR MIDGETS ON THE BEACH

HAMAS MOLE WARRIORS

DOMMAGE COLLATéRAL

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

down with slavery posted:

So just to be clear, you are accusing the UN of harboring terrorists and their supplies in that school? ...based on the fact it got shelled by Israel? Well isn't that an adorable chain of logic.

I've had people tell me, straight-up, that the IDF itself in its press releases is a more reliable, less biased source than the UN or Amnesty International.

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

SedanChair posted:

I would just like to point out that MIGF is a fantasist and religious nutjob who believes the Torah contains the supreme moral law for all people and that he could bring down the Chicago machine, but only at the cost of his own life.

So, pretty bog standard Israel apologist I guess

I think you mean troll gimmick account whose continued posting is baffling

challenge: Find a thread with MIGF posts that are not laughably derailed
challenge: Find correlation that MIGF's claims of being an "insider" in any field is at all legitimate

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

nopantsjack posted:

Do you know who in this thread is a bigger moron than MIGF?

All you loving idiots still replying to him 22 pages later.

I agree comrade

change MIGF's name to "THREAD DERAILED"

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

SedanChair posted:

Please don't act appalled at this point.

anitsemite

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
At this point I'm almost pulling for the extremist right to just get stronger and stronger. Europe is switching sides, maybe in 20 years the USA will follow. Supporting bibi is one thing, but eventually we're going to be sending bombs to Literal Jewish Hitler.

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm literally an alsatian jew and I oppose the racist apartheid state of Israel.

END THE KILLING END THE CRIME
FREE FREE PALESTINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Imaginary GF posted:

It ain't your house when you have no deed, no title, and its in a foreign nation. Its just coveting your neighbor's belongings, something which is a mitzvot to cause to cease.

mitzvot is a plural word you loving heeabroo

"mitzvah"

• Locked thread