Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
CommieGIR, please stop making GBS threads up the thread; MIGF is the best poster in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Look at this shithead's 'contributions': http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682289&userid=102030

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pauline Kael posted:

To be fair, 'correct thought' is enforced pretty hard around here. It's not really debate so much as a circular back pat.

Yup.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DarkCrawler posted:

The thing is, no matter how much pro-Israelis post about echo chambers, only one side is making effortposts with citations and historical context and replying in detail when their opinions are challenged. If this was an unfounded echo chamber, why would anyone bother? MIGF is literally the only honest poster among them because at least he loving acknowledges a reply when it's directed to him, and that's loving sad. Pro-Israelis are just cowards who can't stick with their principles when they are called upon it. There's more then enough shitposters to make it a rough 50/50 debate if they weren't too much of a bitch to stand by their support of apartheid and colonialism.

There is no common ground, no point in having a discussion with yourself and others like yourself. Which, in its own way, is very scary.

Your government most likely supports Israel. Deal with that before getting your torches lit for a witchhunt. Write your congressman/political representation and watch it be ignored like your other lovely opinions.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
List of countries with a history of moral politics:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DarkCrawler posted:

I'm Finnish. My government does not support Israel and the populace near universally hates the country. :)

http://electronicintifada.net/content/finnish-israeli-arms-trade-flouts-eu-regulations/8259
http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Security-Industry/2014/01/21/Finland-orders-camouflage-from-Israel/UPI-18731390315745/

You are willfully ignorant of what your government supports.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DarkCrawler posted:

You're willfully ignorant of the rest of the post, btw, once again showing what a coward you are :)

No I just chose not to respond to name calling, you jerk.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah, people were right about you. Welcome to the block list

Man, the only thing you talk about in this thread is MiGF and the things he talks about.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Brainbread posted:

Then there is the concern that lifting the embargo will hurt Canadian businesses, since we're a huge trading and tourism partner with Cuba, and American competition will suck - one of the biggest concerns is our Cuban Cigar business. Americans enjoy traveling to Canada to buy them, so that'll hurt if y'all can import them directly.

I always got a kick out of american friends and family coming up here and buying cuban cigars and acting soooo satisfied finally smoking cuban cigars. If something is illegal its just so much more sweet to consume!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
List of things millennials give a poo poo about:
-
-
-
- internet?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Avshalom posted:

do not respond to zimboe

i say this as an migf truefan: zimboe is not worth your time. he's not a troll, he's just a crazy person with what seems to be a legit intellectual handicap - he can't be reasoned with or understood, so don't even try, and he's not even entertaining in the manner of a kyoon so he's basically not worth listening to

do not respond to zimboe

quoting for truth. MiGFans assemble!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ultramega posted:

MIGF is legit and driven

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Cat Mattress posted:

under the total and complete control of the Israeli army and government

If this were true there wouldn't be any rocket attacks.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Oh yeah massed rocket attacks are "crime". For sure. Keep thinking that.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Now that that's out of the way, feel free to report what you think are excesses, PM me about issues, etc. I'm here to help make this thread work.

Pharaoh pharaoh let MI GF go.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Yeah this is some bullshit. If you want to argue mr new mod you can't hand out probations when someone makes a good argument you disagree with.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Cefte posted:

Given that you left the thread in a huff last time you were proven wrong on a factual basis, you're not really in a position to say that.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm gonna say 2018. 1100.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ultramega posted:

please permaban MIGF. tia.

When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

MrNemo posted:

As much as he can be seriously annoying I'd like to congratulate MIGF for a return to form in his trolling after a past severely low effort week.

He's been put on probation over and over by the conglomerate of petty wardens known collectively as the D&D moderators.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
MIGF isn't trolling, if you think MIGF is trolling then you are using an uselessly vague definition of the word. MIGF is pointing out the many flaws and bell-whistle anti-semitism in arguments here so lurkers who read these threads aren't confronted with wall-to-wall anti-semitism and anti-israel opinions.

God knows nothing can change the opinions of some of the people in this thread but it's important to confront opinions that are a hop and a step away from full blown aids genocidal ISIS propaganda.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah so is QEII a dictator?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hate crime legislation is the only reasonable approach to eliminating BDS. http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-cites-hate-crime-laws-when-asked-about-its-zero-tolerance-for-israel-boycotters-1.3067497

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Neurolimal posted:

AA has already shown that he will punish posters who fail to regurgitate the d&d hive mind mantra. Or because he has blood coming out of his whatever.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
You both talk like assholes.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Kim Jong Il posted:

Then what do you say for everyone who only posts anti-Israel posts? Every time Israel does something bad it's already posted here, very few people bother to post the other side. I haven't been excusing the horrible things Israel or Israelis do, but every time the shoe is on the other foot there's a parade of excuses.

Pro-israel posts are a bannable offence according to the secret unwritten rules that the D&D mods follow.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=193607

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=37552

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=184584

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=81684

This forum is an echo chamber enforced by the unfair political moderation. Sure you can control this lovely subforum's content but the opinions posted here in no way reflect reality.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
All I'm asking for is less politically motivated moderation. Consider this a protest.

Free MiGF!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
My point is that probations and bans are often handed out on a mod-disagrees-with-your-politics basis, not on a breaking-the-forum-rules basis. Look at the posts cited in MiGF's ban. nothing that breaks the forum rules, but sure its something the mod disagrees with. Some of the moderators here aren't acting like moderators, they are acting like debate participants and you get a probation if you make a good point. So what happens is folks don't post their opinions unless it conforms with the politics of the moderators, and thus it creates a false impression.

In any case I'll shut up about this now, please do not ban or probate me k thx.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SedanChair posted:

Ask yourself what you would have done if I had posted this

He isn't a moderator, he is simply a guy who is gonna ban you if you don't agree with his opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
all the good posters away have already been chased away.

anyhow keep bashing israel pip pip sorry to interupt

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread