Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
It's going to be an orgy of stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
What's really fun is having a friend who is on the protest committee, and having a friend who is a 3%er.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Everything is incredibly gay and retarded.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Spicy Guacamole posted:

gently caress me.

Dusted :twisted:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I can't wait until this blows over and we can get back to discussing videos of people getting beheaded and dropping bombs on Saddam and poo poo.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

This is a good thread. :3:

There is more reasonable discussion in the GiP current events thread than the entirety of D&D.

No, you shut the gently caress up Dad.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

justice4trayvawn posted:

wait youre neo duckberg, the guy with the oversized avs of the big lipped plastic surgery babes???? lol didn't realize it

were you really in ferguson with expert black person bassguitarhero?

Let's not do this here.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

justice4trayvawn posted:

lmao Internet Posting Serious Stuff

Who cares.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
What rereg are you

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

justice4trayvawn posted:

Let's not do this here.

Touché...

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Stolen valor...

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
You should just not read it given that I caught one of the most prolific posters lying about a supposed encounter with the KKK.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
poo poo I'm posting about that thread here again my bad.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Current events: the Houthis are not loving around.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Whatever you do don't make holocaust jokes there.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The internet makes you stupid.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Slim Pickens posted:

Missouri's been a lovely state since it was first formed. It used to be a battleground over slavery, now it's a battleground over race relations.

:mrwhite:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Obama Africanus posted:

P.S. gently caress all you human being pearl clutching American hating anti-Missourians. The big MO is the official state of GiP, being the only state to give us a president willing to fight with nuclear fire and local cops to take brave enough to put down choomed out young Rodney Kings before they get their CDL's and become highway patrol's problem.

This.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Free Shim

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Shim gets a refractory period every time he puts out a good one, it's just how it works

How it works is its bullshit and also gay as well.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ManMythLegend posted:

Anonymous is the internet equivalent of Hamas. They're pretty good at hitting soft, unimportant, targets, and they're good for quick, buzz-worthy headlines, and that's about it.

Hamas actually does poo poo though.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Bolow posted:

I feel like not assaulting a police officer is a good start for not getting shot

It's a free country bitch. Am I being detained?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Wasn't there a C-130 full of pallets of money that disappeared or something.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
They might not be torturing anymore but god help you if you're wandering around Waziristan and hear a single engine aircraft.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
In the 70s they had short skirts lol. Allah ackbar

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I live next to a black family, a cop, white trash, and rich christians. I wish people would go outside and say hi to each other every once in a while like we do, but then they would have go outside and that's scary!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Remember when we had a functioning government? :cripes:

No.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
NPR wants to interview me because of my work with Washington University on Ferguson :ohdear:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If you want to read a good article that makes a mockery of the US Army's obsession with uniforms and appearance, click the link

http://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/breaking-starch-the-paradox-of-modern-military-uniforms

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Pretty sure a red bull would be halal no?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Western energy drinks are haram. Allah will keep us awake.

He needed total activation.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Most Pakistanis believe she's a CIA/Mossad asset so I'm not sure what this point of this ad is.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
What a bunch of pussies.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Syncopated posted:

Is there any country in the world that this can't be said of? I'm legit curious.

Zimbabwe

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Spergbank

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Soon we'll repeal the Hughes Amendment :greenangel:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Actually deer are real good and cool (to make into sausage).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Godholio posted:

Yeah, that's worked well for us in the past. There's no point taunting if we're not prepared to respond when they do something stupid. And we're not...but they might.

That's kind of a dumb example though, on account of North Korea being much closer to us technology wise at that time. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to suggest that we have reconnaissance overflights happening right now. Not sure what China would think of saber rattling right off their borders though.

• Locked thread