Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

KEEP
DANCING!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Orgophlax posted:

I loved this movie as a kid.

The reason nobody else has done anything with Dick Tracy is that Warren Beatty is sitting on the rights.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Apparently Frakes has hella back problems, which explains the lean.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That's the dandy way, baby.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rincewinds posted:

Death to american imperialists!

What kind of PMC hires random guys with no military training?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

LordSaturn posted:

He means the thing I was quoting.

I think of something more like a scramble suit:

A neat fact is that there's a moment where it turns into Philip K Dick. Which is a play off its description in the book where the narration mentions that every great once in a while it shows its creator.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Why are people so excited about the last guardina

Because it is (ostensibly) from the creator of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nanananananana

BATMAN

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If a puppet skeleton can push you into a vat of acid you just have to admit to yourself that maybe you wanted to be in the pit of acid.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

thespaceinvader posted:

Wait there's no barrel shot on the latest one?

There is, its just kind of at the very beginning and not really part of the movie.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like how instead of actually doing an effect they just have the elves stand still, which they can't quite do.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

C.M. Kruger posted:

That looks like they basically just went and took GRITTY SILVER AGE REBOOTS off deviantart and gave them random guns.

The Deadshot one is kind of stupid because that's just what he looked like in his first appearance and he hasn't worn that outfit in decades.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MagicAlex posted:

Wait....his mask attaches to his eye lids now? Or does this version of Spider Man never take off the suit?

In still screen shots you can see that the area around his eyes is all mechanical.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Skippy McPants posted:

Jeff has lost quite a bit of weight. Good for him.

He's been pretty up front that getting into a serious relationship/getting married earlier this year really fixed his bad eating habits.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

There's a really great moment where the video cuts to Snoop playing the game and he's got a blunt dangling from his lip.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If you miss the very beginning of that gif it is kind of confusing because it looks like the guy has one black hand.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

It's hilarious and looks impressive until the people get hit, unfortunately. It's a shame that the Euphoria tech didn't seem to get much traction.

Supposedly Euphoria didn't get used that often is because it was a hassle to work with and you basically had to build your engine around it instead of the more plug and play engines.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pesticide20 posted:

Is this Asian The Thing?

Kind of, it's based on a Japanese comic book called Parasyte which is The Thing if it could only take over parts of your body. Most people get their heads replaced by the Parasytes but the main character is lucky and only gets his hand and forearm taken over. Because of this he starts talking to the thing and they decide to team up to fight the other ones who kill and eat people.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kramjacks posted:

I'm pretty sure that move is now illegal in competition.

IIRC they moved the bars farther apart so you can't do a lot of those moves any more.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A good old fashioned "What did he expect to happen?" gif

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

RandomFerret posted:

Of all the poo poo in the movies, this is the one thing from the original that they kept completely intact.

I've been reading the modern day Transformers comics and while they aren't perfect books they do some interesting stuff with Megatron. The comics give him motivation and depth further than the cartoons/movies "I'm evil." Like how the Decepticons started out as a group rebelling against a corrupt government that enslaved Cybertonians based on what they transformed into. Not to say Megatron is some guiltless innocent. Once they took down the system he basically tried to replace it with one with him at the top instead and his views to organic life was basically "it shouldn't exist."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Knormal posted:

I've never seen four people look less enthused while playing a video game.

The Mario Party Party thing is the Giant Bomb crew playing 4 player Mario Party for 50 turns. Which takes hours and hours.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MizPiz posted:

Whoa, hey, there's Santa!

Such a great video. I couldn't stop laughing at the cut from Vader and Duke about to start doing "midichlorians" to Duke crawling out on the antenna because he's high as poo poo.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Trebek posted:

Wish they had this back in high school. I'd have 10% of my thumb back.

Apparently its not a popular safety device because it damages the machine. Because you know that's more important than making sure someone doesn't get their hand chopped off.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Can I get a hat wobble?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He'd never seen so many star wipes in a row.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Master Twig posted:

Just watched that episode. DId Tim and Eric guest direct that segment?

It was basically a Mr Show sketch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It took me a second to realize what happened and thought at first that something got caught in the door (he closes the door on his fingers.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

I wonder if all-female video game leagues would force participants to get sex testing just like athletic sports leagues do. Because if a girl is good at sports it means she's secretly a man trying to cheat the system.

There is a lady Overwatch player who was so good that everyone decided that she was actually cheating and she had to jump through some hoops to prove otherwise. Also, of course, she was not drafted for the pro league.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is a really terrible lasagna. You know what I want out of a lasagna? Lot's of noodles and no loving cheese.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Everyone else in the race just forfeits right then and there.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Why is this set up in the middle of the street?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/6vxHzfP.mp4

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That seems like a good way to lose a phone and/or have it hit someone in the face.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Maybe I'm mistaken but wouldn't that backpack screw up your balance since the weight isn't moving with your body?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

As a backpacker, it looks horrible to me. It's got a bunch of parts that could break which would be horrible on the road/in the back country. It would also add a TON of useless weight, and if you're covering a lot of ground, you're going to get exhausted much sooner than a normal pack. And yeah, it looks like it would just throw off your center of gravity constantly. I have balance issues so weighting my pack to perfection with my center of gravity is critical.

It seems like one of those solutions that is looking for a problem because really, how often are you running while wearing a fully packed backpack? Because just walking around isn't going to shift things around that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JUST GIVE HIM THE STICK