Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

wow fragrant obtuse of a clear mod Joe Joe warning

pls ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I love all of these

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Then I took her to a room made of her internal organs

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Clearly that Edward fanart was drawn by Mae before she met him.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

PrinnySquadron posted:

Fate Grand Order started its new summer event, and one of the new servants is Nitocris wearing a Medjed towel in the initial art:

I don't really understand but I love these.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This had to have been drawn or commissioned by a pedophile.

Please don't call people paedophiles even offsite.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Great I googled shad, thanks guys. I'm not sure if all that poster's post was their work or just the Bob's Burgers girl or if it was the Misty but I don't really want to have to go find out.

Thread Rule
Don't post stuff by a loli artist holy poo poo. If someone posts normal artwork and you happen to know a creeper made it's best to assume it's an honest mistake.

e: Take my ava for example I think it's neat but I have no idea what else that artist has drawn

e2: Content

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 01:50 on Aug 13, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Those all own

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/jdl_werewolf/status/898355740561289217

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Typing of the Dead is a deep cut

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That muscle form All Might is horrifying

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Less of that more fanart

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My bad, gang, I'd googled Bastion fanart and saw that one and liked it a lot. I didn't even look at the signature and if I had I wouldn't have known the name :saddowns: Here's penance in the form of Araki(JoJo artist) drawing Naruto and Kentaro from Fist of the North Star in his own style, or someone aping his style. I'm pretty sure the Naruto is legitimate and was part of some ten year anniversary where a bunch of artists drew him in their own style.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I never thought a day would come when I agreed with someone who used the phrase "gormless boob" unironically, and yep it still hasn't come.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

If you don't like Undertale, put Invictus on ignore. For bonus points, stop posting about him.

I'm not going to punish him for posting fanart in the fanart thread when such a simple solution is available to you.

To add to this, the usual complaint of "but other people quote him!" doesn't even apply because in my experience they very rarely do. Though someone just did on this page I think lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Filthy Frank's Freaky Foray

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This is exactly how I imagine Gran Torino at all times

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Butch Hartman is the artist and creator behind Fairly Oddparents and Danny Phantom, now among other things he has a youtube channel and it rules. In this video his camera man describes a Pokemon and he and another animator try and draw what they think it looks like based on that description. It's really fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0UY959CJF8

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/everydaylouie/status/909128834624008192

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ramos posted:

Has either parent even shown up on the show? Seems like the house is just filled with the siblings.

That's good. I've been watching this recently after dropping it like 10 years ago when it was airing.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Shut the gently caress up this is stupid conversation that isn't interesting for the majority of posters. There's plenty of threads for gourmet hot takes right here in PYF even.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Super Deluxe are killing it lately with these music videos they're doing, Jones/Iver is still king for me though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Claymore is kind of like an all female Berserk

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 15:09 on Sep 23, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Fun fact, you can actually make the ladder really short! As soon as the floor despawns the ladder loops endlessly until the end of the song. If you just stay still when the song starts and only start climbing again just before it ends it'll only be a few dozen feet long. :eng101:

What the gently caress. I assumed the ladder was so long they decided "let's throw the song in while they're doing nothing" but nope they decided to make an epic ladder scene instead.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This is great

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Alaois posted:

this might as well be the thread title at this point

yh

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pluto was really good, I can't wait until it's animated and everyone gets to see it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nuebot posted:

Wait, has any kind of like OVA or series been actually announced?

His dad raised him as a girl because he had moon powers and only girls can use moon magic. :shrug:

Pluto has been announced :coal:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Very impressive to post fanart of Junji Ito work that is more deeply hosed than something he made himself

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Sorry, I enjoy fanart casually, so I don't have a bottomless folder of bland/fetish fanart that I can unleash upon this thread on such a short notice just to have some filler in the thread. I respect this thread too much for that. But when I stumble upon something interesting on the internet, I always make sure to share it here. Like this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Sb13N2vGU

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make one.

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 02:13 on Oct 8, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Now that the question of what could get a bigger reaction than posting the same old Undertale poo poo has been well and truly answered let's move on.

IMO one of the most fun types of fanart is when someone genderswaps a character because often you'll get a cool new perspective on that character. Other times it is literally horrifying and only death awaits

Original

Genderswap????

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We've all had fun but it's over move on namaste

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Shut the gently caress up posting about posting and posters and just post fanart. If you have concerns about content or whatever please report the post or PM a mod.

Hannibal is one of my favourite shows and I like this because someone tweaked the characters very slightly but still made it very clear that the villain/hero roles are reversed.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That rules extremely loving hard, is it available bigger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This thread has a bunch of problems that keep coming up again and again and rather than try to overhaul rules in a long megathread we're going to reboot it instead with brand new rules from the start. It could also do with a cooling down period so it'll be a little while before a thread goes back up, any threads made in the meantime will just be gassed so don't bother.

• Locked thread