Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i'm gmt and also not that good but at the very worst i'm helping another imp to greatness

NNID: protowizard
iggy/toon link/king dedede

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
wait if it's a one day thing i can't do that either

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

i'm gmt and also not that good but at the very worst i'm helping another imp to greatness

NNID: protowizard
iggy/toon link/king dedede

yeah thinking about it some more i'd like to swap dedede for game and watch

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i should explain my controversial actions. dedede is fantastic but i have limited success with him in 1v1

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i have a blood blister on my thumb. do i get special dispensation for this or what

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i know we're still doing this one but what about an amiibo tournement? if i can't win perhaps my son, the villager can

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Regy Rusty posted:

Amiibos don't work online. It's terrible, I know.

Yo DapperDuck I've got you added and I'm ready to go any time for the next 3 hours or so.

piss!

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Endgame owned my stupid rear end 2-0

i walk into this with my eyes open knowing that endgame is going to murder me. as blades pierce my flesh i will remember that at least i'm beating him at mario kart

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

_Endgame_ posted:

I'd question that but I'd also have to check. The only Karter truly beating my rear end was Pokeymans. Also I might be showing up under DMay not sure.

as predicted, i lost 2-0

(it's 4-2 to me at mario kart btw. i'm a racer not a fighter)

A Great Big Bee! fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Dec 2, 2014

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mabels big day posted:

Let's make the deadline for round one matches be tonight, at midnight, est. if you don't post in the thread showing that you're ready to play then you'll be dropped down to loser's. I don't think i've heard from eonwe or vince videogames in this thread lately either, and i sent eonwe a PM

running this thing seems to be hard work. thank u for being there mabel

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DapperDuck posted:

Any developments since Wednesday?

i think they said friday but that seems to have passed without incident

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
well tender bender if you're still down to fight in the loser bracket i can do that whenever

although i won't be streaming it because how do i do that without buying a load of poo poo

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Tender Bender, are you still there? i can smash most days

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LanceKing2200 posted:

We should run a roll call on everyone in losers bracket, and anyone who doesn't post between now and like, Saturday gets dropped.

hi folks i'm here too

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tender Bender posted:

Yo Locust Fart Hell sent you an NNID request. I'm around for a while if you wanna smash.

the one night i get laid low by a stomach virus, god drat

you still available tonight?

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tender Bender posted:

I hate Sonic, even if I beat him the match is this unfun dance around all his spindash aerial bullshit. I wish I could opt into a For Glory mode where if my opponent chooses Sonic I just automatically grant them the win and it matches me with someone else.

Yo LOCUST FART HELL when are you free, I am probably gonna eat around 8, you wanna say 9 EST?

ok. I will spend that time training in my hypergravity chamber

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
sorry jonathan i forgot i had items on tbh

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
my clumsy oaf hands, more suited to a serial strangler than smasher, mashed start and accidentally quit. wasn't planning to count it either way

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
koopa kid has slain koopa kid. good games tender bender, that first match was crazily close. also hell yeah friendlies. items on or off?

(i won 2-1)

edit: this'll have to be my last as it's 3am here

A Great Big Bee! fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Dec 13, 2014

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DapperDuck posted:

locust fart hell, are you around tonight

i am around yes

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
ladies and gentlemen, a tragedy has befallen mankind. i have been knocked out 2-1, including a foolish sd on the mario kart stage

i really thought i had you in that third match but you came back hard with a billion shot puts

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tender Bender posted:

Noooo I was rooting for you to carry on the koopa legacy :smith:

tell roy... i'll be seeing him soon...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LanceKing2200 posted: