Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Anyone have any recommendation for interesting designed hoodies? I have a couple from enclothe but they got rid of the designs I liked and the new ones are grabbing me as much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The last hoodie I picked up looked like this design but like I said it's gone now. I guess I am looking for something like that. Volcom looks comfy but not for me design wise I think. I was just trying to poke around and find a place with interesting designs to keep an eye on I suppose, and one that every single sweater isn't grey or black.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Any suggestions for a good electric shaver? My SO is looking to replace her old one and has no clue as to good brands or models. And neither do I so I figured I would ask the goonmind here.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I know there are a bunch of shaving threads or something on here but I'll be damned if I can find them, anyone know a good brand for beard oil? Mines been unruly this winter so I figure I can give it a try.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm willing to try whatever at this point because the winter frizz is just getting annoying. Ill look for that honest amish brand thanks.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Coffee Haus would be better probably.

I know I saw some slim wallets posted here recently including one trifold that looked nice but ill be damned if I can find them (images not loading at the moment.) Was that in this thread or the recent purchases thread

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Thank you very much for this. I have no idea how i kept missing that but I did. I was looking for those exentri wallets that were recommended.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
This may be out of scope for this thread but I need a cheap and simple drafting program for some DIY projects in working on. Any suggestions?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
2d or 3d are fine I just need something to let me store my drawings and measurements digitally so I stop losing my drafts. Thanks for the suggestions!

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I accidentally posted this in wrong thread but gently caress it here it is here as well.

ZeusCannon posted:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good zippered hoodie? I have an enclothe one that I love the design for but it's getting ragged and their new designs I'm not a huge fan of. Figured I'd ask here if any fashion minded people would have advice

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'll take a look though I'll admit to wanting to find something with a design on it

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Anyone have any recommendations for an oversized mask thatll fit my fat face. Getting tired of them all ending abruptly directly at my chin.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Organza Quiz posted:

Is there somewhere that makes nice lightweight zip-up hoodies with nice designs on them? I can only find non-zip ones or scam sites.

Feel this pain

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Any recommendations for a portable outdoor bluetooth speaker?

Doesnt need to be fancy my outside space isnt huge more worried about weather proofing when i forget its out there and dont bring it in

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good small medkit / first aid kit to leave in a car?

I know i can just buy the standard semi rigid zippered compartment full of bandaids but figured id ask in case theres actually a quality answer

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

ArcMage posted:

Are you looking for a bandaid kit or a trauma kit?

Just basic I wouldnt know what to do with a trauma kit.

rekko posted:

Welly makes some cute kits, though they're just pretty basic first aid stuff. And also their face saver clear spot bandages are amazing.

never heard of this brand before ill check them out

Android Apocalypse posted:

North American Rescue was having a sale on their D-BCRK Individual Bleeding Control Kits with the nylon pouch so I have one of those in my car. I need to supplement it with a general purpose first aid kit with bandages, painkillers, and an emergency blanket.

This looks like the sort of thing I wouldn't know how to use. But also could be nice to have it in the car ill check it out.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Captain Invictus posted:

got two zojirushi products for both of my aforementioned needs, this 16oz thermos and this rice cooker, both currently on sale for 20% off for black friday.

I have a zojirushi rice maker that i got to replace one of the tiny little ones and its honestly been night and day for me.

Zojirushi makes such good rice.

i may just be easily impressed