Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

**TRIGGERS: whisper, lip-smacking, soft touches, eating sounds**

Why can't people just watch videos of the little japanese food kits being put together instead of this weird fetish poo poo.

They could just punch each other until one of them comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

thewireguy posted:

Oh, yesterday I dropped off a card to make signs for a new bar. "My parent's basement" that will have a full comic book store inside and magic tournaments, warhammer, etc. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Why isn't it called "The Friendzone"?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

GenericOverusedName posted:

Lol if you don't force Enrique to remove his arms and replace them with cybernetic bear arms

Hey, man, I'm just exercising the 2nd Amendment.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Donald Trump posted:

Fine! I'll go build my own United States! With blackjack and hookers!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I'd say the Wii U is more like the Dreamcast or Saturn, it was doomed from the start by the failings of the people who made it, but it will stick around in the hardcore gamer mind because of it's really small but extremely solid and different library of titles.

That's fair.

So what's the WiiU equivalent of Seaman?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
They should have called it xbox360noscope

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

quote:

It's not stupid, because it's a We - You!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

AlphaKretin posted:

I just got a new iPhone and when I type, "come" auto-corrects to "Coke". Coke the gently caress on :v:, "come" is a really goddamn common word and pretending a brand name is moreso because they paid you :20bux:, in a way that interferes with my use of the phone, is a loving dick move that achieves nothing but making me resent both companies. I know I'll still wind up buying their poo poo :negative:

Doesn't that make it a successful move in marketing?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Models are basically living coat hangers. Plus, thin models mean you don't have to use as much cloth.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Lol if you don't have Enrique shitpost for you

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Isn't this a lame mock thread, technically?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Lol if you don't have Enrique bake you fresh French bread slippers every morning.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Over and over again.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Somfin posted:

Lol if you don't have Enrique cheer you on during your once-a-year hand beezy from your disinterested spouse

I just have Enrique shave his legs, put on stockings and suspenders, and bend over.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

HeadOn.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
They can't be flushable, since they aren't water-soluble.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
LOL if you don't have Enrique something something, whatever, I don't care

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Who doesn't love a good cornhole?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's bootstraps thinking, isn't it? You're learning the skills you need to become successful at your lovely minimum wage job, so keep working there and eventually you'll get rich and powerful!

You're not a member of the repressed proletariat, you're a temporarily embarrassed millionaire.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Mu Zeta posted:

It's shorthand for United States of America everyone knows that. Even people from Brazil and Canada understand that and don't care that it happens.

Though I propose we change it to Usa (oo-sah). I'm an Usan.

Technically, you're all Columbian.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Hey, man. Shaving is hard. Squarespace understands, but cannot help you.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Simply Simon posted:

This is how an Austrian politician decided to get voters last year.

I have never seen the guy wear sunglasses.

Amazingly, he won (with losses, though). I have no idea how his campaign influenced results. What I do know is that a lot of young Austrians are electing basically nazis who brand themselves as young, fresh and contrary to the old, out-of-touch political elite. I wonder if the smiley campaign helped win voters from them? :allears:

At least now we know which symbol will be on their red armbands.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Flophouse is still good, and Elliott Kalan holds the key to my heart.

Word.

E: You on the Facebook group?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Elliott only sings as an intro to the letters segment, and it's not as irritating as on the Adventure Hour episode. Listen to the latest episode, it's in the 1998 Godzilla. Then choose whether you'll keep listening.

If you don't want to hear the singing, stop the episode when the mid-episode ad break starts. After that, it's just letters and recommendations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
My flavor is augmented.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The AirBuds will cost 200 bucks, too.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Puns are an efficient form of humor. No setup necessary, it's over quickly. The average Fritz can appreciate that.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Advertising isn't about providing you with information, it's just about brand recognition.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
And the only thing that idiots do well is enable other idiots.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
In PYF Youtube, I recommend Techmoan. Techmoan is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXlblGvNtOs

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Away.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Improbable Lobster posted:

Lord Wankenshire jizzing on gears

Mods, I beg of you.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'll just make the sound of a red-tailed hawk, shall I?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Especially Irish children, what?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Squarespace is not a law firm.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

You pay $50 to have someone sit and read quietly for you? You're getting screwed. My guy only charges $25 an hour.

lol if you dont have Enrique read to you while he feeds you grapes

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Seems like a Smart Marketing Move to me. It got us to talk about space news and think about how and why things are named.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'll have you know, I have several friends who are telephone sanitizers!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Mierenneuker posted:

I remember having to go over to a friend's house so I could watch someone else play video games.

The shittalking is just the same as it is was back then though.

I remember back in my day, when you had to write down what you did in your video games and mail it to your friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Merry and Pippin ultimately solved their munchies by getting a bunch of Ents to invade Isengard.