Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Pull the handle, let it go, now you know you're ready to roll.

Kazvall posted:

Stormcrows are way too loving hard to kill. I have a harder time killing a Stormcrow than I usually do with an Assault or Direwolf.

Yeah, hitting crows with ballistics is a pain in the rear end, I've found using lasers on 'em is generally advisable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Tujague posted:

Okay if I don't get my account back tomorrow, I'm going to start a new one and start savin' up for a stormcrow. Then I'm getting a laser centurion. You guys sure are helpful. I hope I don't get banned again.

I have no idea why I haven't been banned yet. I act like a complete lunatic most of the time. I've toned it down lately, but for a while there I was completely out of control.
How they decide who gets banned is one of life's mysteries as far as I can tell.

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Everybody, I'm real sorry I haven't been around to mech. Been busy being a piece of poo poo in real life instead of being a piece of poo poo online with y'all, but I'll be on more frequently now. Just wanted to remind the homies how bad baby wants to fuuuuuuuck. I aint forget abouchu.

My first experiences with the CW were p.spectacular. Running drops with my rapewhistle, cicada 3m, founders missile cat and a dragonslayer was a refreshingly new take on the game (and not entirely ineffective).
It's so weird having such a boner for this garbage again, and being able to run weird fuckin' mech builds successfully brings us much pleasure in the wigglybits.

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

demonR6 posted:

Logged in for the first time after reinstalling.. UI 2.0 huh? Where did the Centurion, Atlas and King Crab with an anime design on it that are now in my Mechlab appear from, was this a parting gift for spending a lot of money on founders then quitting?

Good to see after playing a few that I am still as terrible as I last remember.

You're not terrible, you're unique. A diamond in the rough. Unrefined. Never put yrself down, strive to actualize your inner worth!

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Kazvall posted:

I think the Atlas was for if you ever got any tier of a preorder package. Founders, Phoenix, Clans, etc.

yeah, the atlas was definitely for if you have crippling alcohol issues and make impulse purchases at 3:30 in the morning.
I love my atlas!

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Kalenn Istarion posted:

I look forward to being made fun of for my bad roboting skills again

I think I like you. I mean, LIKE like. Will you go with me to winter formal?

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Drakes posted:

How are the wolverine/shadow hawk/griffin medium mechs?

Pre-quirk I was running a shadow hunk with an ac20 and 2 medium lasers and it was alarmingly effective. I've also run a hosed up build with 2x ac2 and an ac5 which was basically a cum juggling harasser of a gently caress machine. Lately I've been toting the double ac5 with a ppc, but I can't really confirm excellence because I barely use it.

I also build robbits on drunkgqs.

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

ArtIsResistance posted:

People still play this?

maybe you Gave Up
some of us know that The Way Out Is Through

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Marathanes posted:

We're in this Together Now.

I like you too.

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

sebmojo posted:

E: ^^ through some black alchemy they've managed get people back on their side by making interesting changes and doing what they promised I guess it's not black alchemy after all

we've all been space cucked by robofuturedongs

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

You don't gently caress. I gently caress.

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

TeeMerk posted:

Tomorrow is going to be a completely different game.

It's odd to me how after how slow everything has been that they can alter maps and objectives all in like a 9 day period

Space stims increase productivity by 2300%

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Prawned posted:

Hi fil, don't be upset that I'm mocking your terrible terrible robot game - you know you don't have to play it just cause you are a huge BT sperg right? Sunk-cost fallacy on the founders packs and all that.

You know, I joined this forum just to talk about MW:O and your negativity is triggering me. There's no need to be so mean to people just because they're having fun. I thought this was a safe place away from pubbies, but you're worse than pubbies!

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Prawned posted:

This but ironically

e: guys remember when this game was fun? aaaaah, those sure were the days, two years ago if I recall, when the game was the loving same as it is now except worst in several very material aspects

Yeah. I do. I remember when the graphix were better too.

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

When I grow up I want to be the space admiral guy, I want to stand at the command center and have the hat, and I want the ppl to listen on the screen when I'm the space commander.
http://youtu.be/zEflfQT9BKs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Fil5000 posted:

What hat, post pics

I don't have the hat yet maybe I'll get one today when I go to the shopping district and try one on to see if it fits!

• Locked thread