Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Vykk.Draygo posted:

It looks like you can change the tap features through the app or possibly straight from Bluetooth settings.

How's the noise cancellation and the passthrough?

Yeah finally found that, but oddly you can't program single tap to do anything. I've got double tap pausing now but triple tap can't be next track/video. Luckily I only watch YouTubes really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Vykk.Draygo posted:

You can set the left one to be Next while the right one is Pause. How often are you really going backwards.

Sometimes I wish the Galaxy Buds were double/triple tap. I can't seem to get them out of my ears without resuming my music.

I usually only wear the right side so when people bust into my office I can pretend I hear them.

But yeah I like having double tap minimum, just odd that triple tap has different function options.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

bowmore posted:

I have a pixel 6 pro and I had a dream that I bought a nicer and sexier phone

I am living your dream (used to have a pixel 6 pro)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

CLAM DOWN posted:

lol this phone is incredibly ugly, also only 2 camera lens?

It has three lenses and the Pixel 6 line is the ugliest phone on the market.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

cage-free egghead posted:

I like the look of this, but why are companies making phones rest almost entirely on the camera bumps. I hate it.

The bump is close to non-existent and gently slopes into the rest of the back in one continuous piece. Only the s22 ultra bump is better.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Pixel watch is a flop, shocker

salt shakeup posted:

Ugly or not at least it's not an oppo LOL

Says person who can't buy an Oppo

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 23:34 on May 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

cage-free egghead posted:

We don't need this sort of poo poo in this thread.

Factual statements? Oppo doesn't sell in North America, he has no experience with one.

CLAM DOWN posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Inspect Your Gadgets > The Android Thread - defend your purchase

Lol I literally change phones every three months. I've had three phones in 2022.

couldcareless posted:

Thank you for continuing to be a dumb useless addition to this thread.

Who are you? I've never seen your username before. Hopefully not the absolute wanker who reported me to mods again for criticising Pixel.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 09:32 on May 12, 2022