Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
Merry Christmas, goons. Let's get this thread off to a good start:

The Comet is pretty terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Mesadoram posted:

Did they announce sales for Christmas? Due to sucking a ton of dicks winning the campaign I have enough gold now to buy a premium T8. Was thinking the FCM due to it being able to make credits.

I already got a T34, so the FCM seems like the logical choice.

It can print damage pretty well, its gun is solid, but everyone knows you're a big soft barn of a target. Other than that I've really enjoyed mine. It does pretty well on money, too. Not as well as the T34 for me but still good. I would however only run it in pref platoons. It rolls really well with KV-5's and IS-6's.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Mesadoram posted:

That's what I figured. It moves quick and it does have a nice gun. FCM will be my platoon tank :-).

Just hope they put it on sale...

Yeah its my go to for pref platoons. Its got a pretty good HP pool too so sometimes you can pull a bold "entire enemy team is red lets rush something stupid" kinda thing. Gun is a laser with decent pen. Shouldn't be a problem on most T8's, esp if you know where to aim. T9's I usually carry some gold for but its got the speed and maneuverability to reposition so you don't have to face someone's front.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Any good write ups to convince me not to buy the premiums?

Is the panther 88 just a bad panther 2?

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

RandomPauI posted:

So this is a conversation that happened. I've been playing light tanks in between mediums and heavies. And by play I mean dicking around in light tanks. Apperantly my performance in south coast particularly irked 7XIV because he sent me a message.

7XIV never bothered sending a reply. Does that mean I win?

You're the best games poster

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
You'd have to be the size of an ant to let that joke go over your head

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
You know what would be good in tanks? PvE so I didn't have to depend on pubbies.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Zettace posted:

It's a Panther I hull with the long 88. However, Wargaming messed with the stats so the Panther 88 shoots faster or something and has other soft stat boosts which make it more maneuverable.

Which is hard to believe because the Panther II is pretty maneuverable and has a pretty good cannon as well.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
So is selling accounts a thing yet?

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
the ipad game of this is much better than the PC game. if only the excess gold and tanks and tears toil sweat and embarassment of my account carried over.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

I didn't try to convince him to do anything. He asked for opinions of it and I gave mine. To me the Matilda IV is lots of fun, and I do well in it. I don't see how giving an honest answer based on first hand experience is irresponsible.

Yours is bad and you should feel bad

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
The IS8 used to be better than the IS7 before its armor was nerfed. It used to have like 500 pen HEAT too. It was quite a hoot penning anything everywhere.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
I was done with clans when the dumbass clan I was in lost a territory on the last night of a campaign and I missed out on the M60.

I was able to scam in PBKAC before they realized I either idled or never showed up and booted me.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Hellsau posted:

Goddamn you are stupid.

:agreed:

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Goons tell me how is world of tanks these days

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

McGavin posted:

:wow: Thanks for giving us a reason to play WarGaming!

WG has been giving you reasons to quit for more than five years now. Save your sanity bro

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
I loved company battles of old with Hellsau. He would literally tell the opposing team in all chat what we were going to do. We'd do it exactly as he described. We'd still win and not lose a single tank.

Then we'd get called fags or cheaters. But hey I got like a 99% company battle stat so suck it.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Lol if you still got a warcrime. Worst drunk purchase next to the jagdtiger prem

Unfortunately all my purchase in this game were drunk because it was the only way I could get pleasure from playing this game

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Michaellaneous posted:

XVM is cancer and should die.

baddie spotted

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
I remember winning several company battles with all-TOG teams. Some of them were assaults too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

deathbagel posted:

Yea, I really wish we could sell off our premium tanks to other people. I could use a few hundred dollars right about now.

Yeah this thread prompted me to check my account. I have like 5 mil credits, 6000 gold, and a butt load of prems. What are the valuable tier 10's these days? Do clan wars still use the batchat and the t110e5? I have those as well. Wish I could sell this thing. what's a good WN8? Mines still in the 2150's. Any goon want my account? I give you good price