Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Say Nothing posted:

I don't know the source, or what the gently caress is going on.

Who is that guy looking at Bruce's junk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

No idea where it's from.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Can we post more Rockslide panels, please? I like that issue of Avengers Academy where the Jean Grey School comes over to play football, where he pranks Mettle a bit.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Avengers Academy was legit a great run and it made me read comics again. I really like stuff that stands mostly on its own.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
That's Leinil Yu, right? He draws Wolverine in a very distinct way.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

From JMS' Thor run.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
From Avengers VS #2

I'll never get tired of Thor being a dick to Tony.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

source?

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Can I get a source on that Plastic Man panel?

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Pureauthor posted:

You can't post that without including the context for her getting her mask onto her head without compromising her secret identity:

Same

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
From Uncanny Inhumans #2. Black Bolt finds out that Johnny Storm and Medusa have hooked up.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Fsmhunk posted:

I still don't know why somebody thought Black Bolt and Medusa needed to be split up. They're way more interesting together. It reminds me too much of Cyclops where everyone hates him despite everyone on the team having done way worse. Medusa also lost most of her 'edge' in the newer Inhumans stuff, they really want them to be seen as morally righteous and that's just not what I want from the Inhumans.

I am reading Jenkins's Inhumans and I see where you're coming from.

The upside is that Black Bolt gets to have a cool new place because of it. Here he breaks up a brawl between two fighters by joining in:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Archyduke posted:

It's only been a few years since Grant Morrison did a pretty loving throw-back to Golden Age Superman's proletarian, grass-roots activism.

Also his arch-enemy is literally Capitalism With a Human Face.
I don't know what more you want from the guy.

I wish Action Comics was all about t-shirt Superman instead