Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
patrick klepek left giant bomb to write for kotaku.
lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Vintersorg posted:

im the overweight cosplayers this summer

text me for 20% a gym membership and joining fee waived

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

silent hill 3 rules does anyone remember that goon that posted about how he fell in love with the VA for heather in Games back when the game was new. lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
just beat mgs3 again.

what a good ending.

:smith:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
replaying mgs4 s: enjoying this game but go drat sometimes it's male gaze the game

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Al! posted:

Kojima has always really been into the male gaze despite being a closeted homosexual

like even bayonetta 1 is less creepy than this. I haven't played ground zeroes yet but is it as creepy? (I KNow about vaginabomb)

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
was there ever a pc release of vanquish cause i remember finding the aiming very sluggish on ps3 even when doing slo-mo and i bet its way better w m/kb

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

haveblue posted:

I still have a phantom t-shirt

all ur t shirts are phantoms cause ur too fat to wear them

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hell yeah an iPhone game reskinned with mario poo poo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
sweet cool down timers and micro transactions are finally in nintendo games

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
will any of these wii games run in hd iwata? you fucker

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
a wario amiibo...i take it all back

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
splatoon aka squidstation home

goty

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wtf is this non-maria maker mario maker game

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
finally a game starring diamond joe

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pinterest Mom posted:

i... think they're not releasing the non-XL n3DS in north america...

obese gaijin cant use it baka

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
can you access the iPhones NFC if u write an app. can i write an app that just emulates amiibos.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Notorious QIG posted:

downloadable metroid prime trilogy :vince:

prob not in hd tho . just play it on dolphin

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pinterest Mom posted:

"the system will not include an ac adapter"

gj nintendo, you're knocking it out of the park

they realize the only people buying it are dumbasses who already have regular 3ds and prob some old DSes as well so why bother

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hubris.height posted:

the 480p hdmi wii version looks fine

so will the wii u wii game thing support wii games that we have physical copies, or only if we purchase again as downloadable? i would really like to use classic controls instead of wii mote to play metroid prime

also i just got the ice beam in metroid prime how much game is left

i thought wii u was backwards compatible u can open Wii mode and stick in a wii disc but idk

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

this look v cool but is there any information about what the combat/gameplay is like cause the small amount of xenoblade 1 i played had crappy offline mmorpg style combat iirc

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

yeah but at that point you might as well kill yourself since a decent PC is about the same cost and getting a PS4 instead means you're too stupid to breath

serious post please price out a good gaming pc for $400 for me tia

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
saving this amazing post from being lost

univbee posted:

pc

quote:

Users of Steam on GNU/Linux are reporting that attempting to move the Steam folder - something that the GNU/Linux Steam installer doesn't allow you to set at the time of installation - is leading to everything able to be deleted being deleted recursively from root. First entered as a bug report by the Github user keyvin, he explained how he tried to move the directory somewhere else and symlink it to the original location. In almost every use case under the Sun, this usually works without too many problems. Unfortunately for keyvin, however, a bug in Steam proceeded to delete everything it was able to on his computer - even the content on his 3TB external storage.

Another Github user, d00fy, mentioned how he had just lost his entire Home directory by just starting steam.sh with STEAM_DEBUG=1.

It tries to look for the Steam folder and when it can't do that, it just returns a forward slash - a forward slash would represent root. For those unfamiliar with the rm command when used with the -rf flags, it basically breaks down into 'remove all files, protected or otherwise, recursively and without asking for confirmation on each file.' Starting from the / directory, or root, it is the *nix equivalent of deleting your C: drive. It can't delete everything, but it does manage to delete a user's Home directory, Media, and similar - pretty much everything important.
james

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Cat Face Joe posted:

someone should capitalize on the xxxl guy fawkes mask market

its called alibaba.com

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
no listen guys

imagine qbert .. .but with a boob

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
insurance paperwork finalized and i could replace the ps3 with a ps4 but is there actually any reason to. bloodborne is march but is there anything else actually worth playing on a ps4 (keep in mind the only computer i have is a lovely macbook air lol)

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

univbee posted:

just get the ps4, it's worth more than a ps3 especially if you decide to sell it instead, and buy a ps3 with the sale money and still have extra left over

there's no time pressure so I could wait until a good game is actually out for it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Liver Disaster posted:

why are people in such a hurry to get rid of their old consoles

Im not it was stolen lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You and your wife are faggots.

the Knuc doth protest too much, methinks

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i started replaying suikoden 1 cause I'm actually a high functioning retard and I'm enjoying it for some reason. welp thats my video game news

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

kraftwerk singles posted:

No you're not. Even high functioning mentally retarded people require a lot of assistance to lead relatively normal lives

lol if u think any yosposters live relatively normal lives

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wheres dreamcast emulation at i wanna play bangai-oh

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Liver Disaster posted:

you dont have a cd burner?

lol i have no idea do u know hoa many states ago dreamcast was

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

STAR CITIZEN is just so much better than the lovely ELITE DANGEROUS !!! I mean SC will be like a GTA / MASS EFFECT / COD all in one with the amazing graphics of the cry III engine. Whereas, ED is just going to be another boring space simulator in which all you can do is boarding on your ugly non-realistic ship and fly through boring random rear end generated systems (400 billions LOL). While the pro ED fags will spend their days in boring rear end systems mining... I will be drowning in pussies in SC. In fact, SC players will be able to do gangsta poo poo like stealing other players money, buying expensive ships (with real life money bitches!!! at least till the game is released) and be an MLG pro player in the FPS module by doing 360° no scopes all day long. Also, you should know that the girl population (I mean real chicks not some virtual fag transgender wanna be) is already far more important than in ED. Basically, what this mean is that you will be able to get laid IRL in SC and not in ED (unless you do LGBT poo poo).

mods rename the games forum to this pls

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Anime Curator posted:

I was thinking of buying the the new resident evil game for a lady friend but realized she cheated on me back in 2011 but I still had feelings for her and didn't want to come off as someone weird so instead of buying the game I decided not to. I still send her a Valentines card btw

source yr quotes pls

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMH-yDR35lI

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
skipped a lotta pages. beat suikoden 1 its still a good game. not great but good. excited to ply 2 again . hope 3,4,5 make it to ps2 classics status

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Squeezy Farm posted:

went on a 17 match streak in haearthstone lastnight. :cabot: only problem ois this morning mom came up to tell me breakfast is ready and she saw the dog collar my domme gave me sitting by my Razer Blackwidow :smith:

same

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Liver Disaster posted:

people itt paying more for badly made game dolls than i paid for my shameful anime dolls

the attached base means amiibos can be used as rear end plugs. checkmate :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
http://www.clickhole.com/r/1862tsd

• Locked thread