Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

10 Beers posted:

http://imgur.com/weEHBuy

My stock has gotten low, but I think I'm ready for the season premier!

They drink Blanton's on the show. Grab some of that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pikehead posted:

I've not had a problem with any of the seasons, but I do have to agree that Gutterson and Brooks are underused. I do love me some Wynn Duffy - that guy has the best surprised face around.

I see the series ending with Boyd dead and Raylan pushed out of the Marshals service, disgraced and humiliated, and with no idea what to do for the rest of his life now he can't do what he does best.

Maybe remarry his smoking hot ex-wife and be a good father to his daughter. Fingers crossed!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fauxshiz posted:

Also jesus christ, how does the GUTS guy play such a great villain?

Well let's go to the replay. Mo!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always suspected Elliot had absolutely no upper lip to support such an amazing mustache and now I know I'm right.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

Scene from later this season in regards to Raylan dealing with Garret Dillahunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNbf5RqH6Oc

I love how he played a different character in season two and I could barely recognize him. Really good actor there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Except another Choo Choo.

But then another Choo Choo comes by, and then another, and then another.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mewse posted:

Drunk on his impeccable storytelling ability, maybe!!

Ok, you've had enough Mr. Mewse. Give me your keys and I'll call you a cab.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

withak posted:

Sam Elliott sans moustache is loving scary.

He's got a turtle mouth. Needs that mustache.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd take out one of those gallons of apple juice. And make sure you use the 190 proof version of Everclear. I like a bit of burn in my apple pie shots though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

10 Beers posted:

Yeah, I do that when I make it for myself. More often than not, I make it for gifts and parties. I like burny booze, but most of my friends like it to go down a bit smoother. Also, is there Everclear that's not 190 proof?

Yeah, they make a 151 version. It's awful garbage.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think we all saw this coming. Its gonna end back at Ava's dinner table just like the first episode.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

For a final season the last two episodes haven't really haven't moved much forward. Squashed the Ava running and the suspicion of her all at once when they could have really amped up the tension. I'm hoping they're building to something huge, but it's starting to feel like stretching material out.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

10 Beers posted:

Minor nitpick, but moonshine and apple pie aren't whiskeys.

Moonshine is typically just unaged whiskey.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Moonshine isn't that bad. It just tastes like rubbing alcohol smells.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Look Sir Droids posted:

Is it just me, or is shooting Pappy Van Winkle almost as bad as mixing it up with Coke?

I'd say it's worse. Mixing it would probably be done by someone that didn't know better. That shot was done by learned bourbon drinkers from Kentucky. Made me sick.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I just finished my last glass of 23 a few weeks ago when I made limited partner with my firm. I still smell the cork sometimes.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I got mine as a gift from a bar owner when their bar was closing. Did manage to score a 15 year a few years ago. My local store gets it every year. All things considered though, I'd rather have a bottle of EH Taylor Small Batch and an extra $200 in my pocket. Or 10 bottles of Weller.

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Mar 4, 2015

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The 15 was $150 in Chicago about 3 years ago. Haven't gotten lucky enough to find any since.

Edit:
Forgot I bought something else that day. Still expensive.

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Mar 4, 2015

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

At least the kid is on tv! TV!!!!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

Or he could wind up like that other fellow who chased a whale to the ends of the earth, only to drown for his troubles.

I remember that dude. Didn't he have a blue car?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd say the implausibility comes from all these things happening to like 5 different people and not from the situations themselves.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Isn't Boone his last name?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Are they making movies or something? Wasnt expecting absolutely everyone to survive this, but they did. Like every single regular.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TheAngryDrunk posted:

He doesn't like being called that.

He hates everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

wormil posted:

Except Life.

There we go!