Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

wheez the roux posted:

fsu is going to sink back to acc obscurity and duke will bludgeon them for years to come as jimbo fisher's house of cards and fraud continues to crumble in the wake of the brutal owning they suffered in the rose bowl which gave them institutional ptsd and they will ask for support in these trying times. a rape victim will be crying in the background of the press conference screaming for police or anyone to help but they'll remove her from the room because we can't have distractions when our university has so much soul searching to do and it's time to begin the healing and rebuilding.

I like this.

go noles

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Lasagna Pilot posted:

FSU is going to have the best roster again next year after they add Braxton Miller, it will just be a question of if their DC is good enough to get execution out of their D.

Our linebackers are a dumpster. Most of the ACC has a better LB corps than us

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Congrats to Oregon on being exposed yet again on the big stage

"Sometimes the ball doesn't bounce your way" - A QB whose team got 9 turnovers in their favor in the playoff

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Pakled posted:

Here's ESPN's way too early preseason rankings.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12138345/tcu-leads-2015-way-too-early-top-25-rankings

Commence the incessant bickering.

lol schlabach

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

il serpente cosmico posted:

Still salty about losing by 39 to a team that "got exposed?"

I am. I didn't even watch this championship game. I'm a sore loser.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

he's really considering declaring too

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Great White Hope posted:

If Cardale goes (which I think would be crazy but whatever everything about him is pretty crazy and he probably can't count on Barrett getting broken again) the Browns better take him because it's not like they're going to do anything useful with those draft picks anyways. They might as well just try to field the Buckeyes and hope it works.

Being a funny, well-liked Matt Cassel ain't a bad career path

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Nah

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Komet posted:

^^ It's true. They really were a fairly mediocre team this year.

That's probably okay. The Big East has been eliminated anyway, so that frees up an extra at-large spot.

We really weren't mediocre. We were pretty great, but not elite. I wish Pruitt could've kept it in his pants, gently caress.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Mark Dantonio should start slowly sneaking finely ground glass into Urban Meyer's meals

But who's gonna keep Schillinger in line when Meyer is gone?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Idk, however they did it in Oz.

Who's Beecher? Wannstedt?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

led by Bo Wallace

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Detroit_Dogg posted:

It's 2:14 right now actually.

Its 3:50pm in states that matter and also in Georgia

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

:unsmith:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Great White Hope posted:

Quite frankly if my tax dollars went towards actively covering up child molesters for fun, I'd want everyone involved it in, and all the organizations involved in it, burned to the ground.

Is "passively" okay? If not, I've got some bad news for you

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

JT Jag posted:

Notre Dame went missing for 20 years and no one cared.

Speaking of, it's the two year anniversary of the catfish thing breaking

quote:

Sept. 22, 2012: Kekua's funeral takes place in Carson, Calif. (The Associated Press puts it in "Carson City, Calif.," which does not exist.) Te'o skips the funeral, saying Kekua had insisted that he not miss a game (Los Angeles Times). Her casket is closed at 9 a.m. Pacific time,according to Te'o. That night, Notre Dame beats Michigan, 13-6, to go to 4-0, the school's best start in a decade. Te'o intercepts two passes. After the game, he says of Lennay: "All she wanted was some white roses. So I sent her roses and sent her two picks along with that." Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly awards the game ball to Lennay Kekua, handing it to Te'o to "take back to Hawaii."

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Wow that's really poo poo-eating

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

The only thing Wisconsin could've possibly done for Wilson was make him feel more comfortable running bootleg plays. It's a miracle they didn't make him way worse, given what the program usually does with QBs

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Dattserberg posted:

Let's take a quick look at B1G posting legend Dattserberg.

Sure he never went to a Big Ten school, but he grew up in Michigan and post a decent amount about UM football. Today we honor him for the Legend that he is, was, and ever shall be, B1G without end. Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu-4ltQs29Y

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Michigan fans still pine for the days of Benedict

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Fluffdaddy posted:

Don't go full Oregon cause that leads to never winning a national championship.

*is Baylor*

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Strawberry Panda posted:

So what the hell do we talk about until August?

Math?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

2014FrankBeamer.gif

https://vine.co/v/OTbeaumPg3T

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

bless ohio state for this year only

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

LeeMajors posted:

I guess UF isn't paying his dad what Ole Miss or Bama were going to.

Shades of Seantrel......

Or

þ@cecejeferson7
Coach Williams really left?.......

Maybe the dad caught wind of it before it happened. Or maybe some combination of both.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Frackie Robinson posted:

Watch Spurrier start a loving war.

He kept prodding hotlanta man

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Duke started spring practice

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

LeeMajors posted:

Most large universities have become upper-middle-class status symbols rather than institutions of higher learning.

"Yeah, well, Middleton's dorm has a swimming pool and a racketball court." :smug:

Wisconsin in particular is going hard against the higher learning bit.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Combine invitations out

http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-player-team-news-features/2015-nfl-scouting-combine-invite-list/

ESPN wasn't kidding about fsu Louisville having the most prospects on the field. drat. Miami and Florida have a good showing

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

MourningView posted:

He seems like a real bad fit for that offense.

What offense?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Former UM player Kevin Beard is now their WR coach

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

JesustheDarkLord posted:

It's exciting to see new tennessee fans getting online!

It's hard to get utilities that far away from civilization

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sash! posted:

Wonder what percentage of freshmen see meaningful playing time in the fist place

We had 2 on OL, 3-5 on DL, 3 WRs 1 LB ans 1 RB play a whole lot of snaps for fsu. so 7 - 10 kids out of a class of 20 incoming freshmen is quite a lot.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Crotch Bat posted:

Wizard or not, you need talent to survive. Even Bud Foster can't always plug and play. Louisville lost a ton from an offense that wasn't particularly good last year, I can't envision them blasting out of the gate much less against one of the better teams on their schedule.

Petrino's more man than myth. He's not going to do anything but sit behind FSU and Clemson in that division and I see nothing right now that suggests otherwise.

His AWESOME COOL ROLL-OUT-THEN-THROW-AGAINST-THE-GRAIN to a leaking RB or TE got figured out by the conference really really quickly and became more of a nuisance than a back-breakingly great, well-time play call. One could argue that he was handcuffed by how limiting his QB was, either by injury or just not being all that good to begin with, but yeah, he's got a rebuilding job after Louisville got 11 departing players invited to the combine. He's not exactly in a great place right now

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Could definitely see GT winning the ACC and going to the playoffs unless Paul Johnson decides he doesn't want to coach well, like he does for every year he's not on the hot seat.

FSU is really really weird next year but should still win 10 games

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I miss that defense :(

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

2015 ACC Championship Odds at 5Dimes

Clemson +250
Florida State +300
Georgia Tech +400
Duke +800
Louisville +800
Virginia Tech +800
NC State +1000
Miami FL +1500
Pittsburgh +1500
North Carolina +2000
Boston College +3000
Virginia +3000
Syracuse +6000
Wake Forest +6000

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

News kinda: Aggie Corps of Cadets selects its first female Corps Commander http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Texas-AM-Universitys-Corps-of-Cadets-Selects-First-Woman-To-Lead-as-Corps-Commander-292083731.html

Views: They worshiped a female dog for decades before they even considered a human girl.

I don't know, I haven't looked at Texags or any other such horrible board either. I wonder if it's going over well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I like looking and laughing at the poo poo cuz it's a big poo poo

I just loaded up one of the threads.

It's pretty incredible

From their rivals board though:

• Locked thread