Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Lol Grantham got a raise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

pillsburysoldier posted:

He kept prodding hotlanta man

One man can only take so much

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

LeeMajors posted:

I think UF had a little something like that with Brantley.

UGA might've had one of those too.

Yeah. It was against Tennessee in Knoxville. The radio guy marvels at Georgia's ability to stay out of flag trouble. Then a hold. Then another hold. Then a personal foul. Then a hold. Then a personal foul on the punt.

Think it ended like 4th and 57

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

pillsburysoldier posted:

News kinda: Aggie Corps of Cadets selects its first female Corps Commander http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Texas-AM-Universitys-Corps-of-Cadets-Selects-First-Woman-To-Lead-as-Corps-Commander-292083731.html

Views: They worshiped a female dog for decades before they even considered a human girl.

I don't know, I haven't looked at Texags or any other such horrible board either. I wonder if it's going over well

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Sash! posted:

Why do people feel the need to go walk around in poo poo, then get poo poo all over the floor, when there's people that are trying to avoid poo poo in the first place

I like looking and laughing at the poo poo cuz it's a big poo poo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Georgia's considering moving forward with a new 30 million dollar indoor practice facility. Should be more info tomorrow.

About loving time.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Ehud posted:

Funny how it came right after ours was announced lol

and costs twice as much

Deteriorata posted:

Most of that is for the veterinary clinic to keep the Ugas alive.

Man, that's a new one.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Chris Kragthorpe to UGA as an offensive assistant, officially making Georgia's offensive coaching staff the least intimidating ever.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
In the future Georgia fans will hold their palms outstretched as they slit their wrists after watching Brian Schottenheimer call 6 yard curl routes on 4th and ten

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Motherfuck Todd Grantham all the way to hell. I hope he gets rear end cancer.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Unless UNC becomes a powerhouse in a year I don't think that kickoff game will be watchable.

Then again it's Georgia on national TV.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Wanvig posted:

Maybe this has been photoshopped too, but shouldn't it be "Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium"?

They get confused easily

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I think calling out the entire student body for charitable fundraising is a poo poo heel stupid thing to do.

The entire student body of PSU is garbage.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
It's just a rock

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Chris Conley wrote an open letter to UGA a few days ago and it's kind of touching.

quote:

So, if you see me around Athens, Atlanta or anywhere else, don’t be afraid to reach out and speak with me. I hope to continue to be active in these communities because they are where I call home. In my brief time in Athens, I hope I have inspired someone to chase his dreams, to work a little harder or dream a little bigger. If my example has reached just one person and encouraged him to be better, I have accomplished so much more than I deserve.

Thank you all. God Bless and Go Dawgs!

:unsmith:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Is that kind of like putting "Blockbuster Manager" on your resume because who the gently caress's gonna check it?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yo I'm in Tallahassee for an interview anywhere I should eat

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Greataval posted:

I have learned on thing in 20 years of college football you don't win National championships with a honest program.

True.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Georgia has a bar called General Beauregard's (known as Generals) where there's a giant picture of Robert E. Lee and a confederate flag facing you as soon as you walk in, and a whole bunch of landscapes of slaves picking cotton. I never saw a single black person go in yet somehow Waka Flacka did a show there when they were just getting big.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Reminder that Georgia has Brian Schottenheimer under their employ.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Apparently Georgia is changing their athletic slogan from "Commit to the G" which isn't all that bad to "Pound the G" which sounds like a gay sex thing.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Um fireball is really good in mixers. If you use it for shots you're a lightweight but it tastes Real Good

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
MissSt Alum Greg Sankey will be taking over for Mike Slive.

They're still not relevant.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

mulls posted:

Snead was just OK at Texas, but then he transferred and gave the nation this masterpiece: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=282710057

Is that the one where Tebow cried like a little bitch in his presser afterwards?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Jeremor posted:

Everyone knows that equestrian is the only sport that matters.

Beating you assholes in equestrian is like 90 percent as good as beating you at football.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

My first BJ sucked because she had never given one before and it was like she was playing a game of flappy bird with her mouth

My first sexual experience was a handjob so bad I thought she was going to rip my dick off so I had to finish myself off.

Also Budweiser in any form tastes like goat piss and should never be consumed.

Boom, double derail motherfuckers.

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Mar 19, 2015

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

KKKLIP ART posted:

Other than what I posted a few days ago not much. UGA had practice #3 yesterday, but I haven't seen anything on the SBNation blog or the pay site frontpages. I feel like they are keeping the media out especially now that we have a new OC, so don't want to give anyone ideas of what they are coaching up. Who knows,. Only thing I saw was that defensive players feel great this year after having a full year under Pruitt. Guy is a wizard and I only expect to have him for a few more seasons before someone scoops him up to be a head coach somewhere.

Also Richt hasn't picked a QB yet so in esteemed Georgia tradition it'll be whoever comes in second in the Spring Game.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

KKKLIP ART posted:

Honestly I bet it is either Ramsey or Park. I don't know that Shotty/Richt will run an option-ish enough offense to really take advantage of Bauta's legs. Its funny though, the only think I hear about Ramsey is that he has a big arm, but not a lot of playbook knowledge and everything I hear about Park is that he was crazy great in his roll for the practice squad and took to the playbook really well, and had a big arm. IDK.

I'd expect Ramsey considering there's still plenty of time to learn a brand new playbook and he's a bit better overall, while Bauta would make a great H-back if they wanted to play around with that. G-Day will be really interesting.

You going?

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Mar 22, 2015

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

KKKLIP ART posted:

couldn't this be like any college student, especially any college football fan?

Maybe for like one day a week (Saturday). The rest of the time I was busy writing magnum opus 70 page papers about game theory for a dude named Berejekian who would give me C's

I think if you're a legit alcoholic college drums you out or sends you off to a community college.

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 23, 2015

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Jet fuel can't melt signed autographs Pawwwlll

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

RumbleFish posted:

In other news, the Duck Dynasty folks will no longer sponsor the Independence Bowl. We are the first and the last Duck Commanders. :911:

Bring back Poulan Weedeaters

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Pakled posted:

Alabama's having a great day. DT Jonathan Taylor was arrested for domestic violence and criminal mischief.

Will Saban shitcan him, or is he not expendable? :v:

Former Georgia recruit, character issues?

Welcome to War Eagle Nation!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Groucho Marxist posted:

Notre Dame football caused a sleazy dipshit to embarrass himself on national television with a sign

and then come to the GDT looking for back pats and attaboys

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Strobe posted:

Texas sucks.

I'm moving to Fort Worth soon so I'm expecting to hear this a lot.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

KKKLIP ART posted:

I have no idea how to say it and refuse to believe it is real.

Fuh Taun Bowta

He's really good and I hope he gets the job because Ramsey can't aim for poo poo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

R.D. Mangles posted:

sufferin' succotash

Balee dat

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I hope Lou Holtz's next job is as a cadaver

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Pakled posted:

We have a hell of an inferiority complex.

(this year we're undefeated against teams from Georgia in football, men's basketball, and baseball :smug:)

Eh when youre down like 21 games in the series you'll take what you can get I guess. Try not to get these vacated.

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Apr 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

VDay posted:

OSU had 99k people show up to their spring game.

Georgia Tech had 4000

• Locked thread