Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Works for me, Ill start (re)compiling all of that and get the new thread up and running something in the next 2-3 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Seems I'll be plenty busy, keep them coming. :)

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I am for sure going to sort the list, cause i hate giant infodumps myself. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Arcsquad12 posted:

Jobby The Hong is a guilty pleasure of mine for toy reviews but I wouldn't recommend him to anyone with a low tolerance for his mixture of enthusiasm and self loathing.
Yeah I like his channel but he is on the border of edgelord humor at times and can be offputting.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

DoctorWhat posted:

Jobby the Hong has a long list of alt-right videos in his "liked" list.
This seriously surprises me tbh, he'd be poo poo-on for being "too brown" by that crowd. :stare:
Please tell me MMPRtoys is ok.

Edit: amazing start to a page.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

My new thread will be up on friday around 20:00 GMT+1. Feel free to lock or cooldown this one till then.

I'm also going to try to be nice with rephrasing the posting guidelines because while I myself really don't like to associate with (alt-)right people either I do agree that sometimes posts go from 0 to 100 fast in both the good and bad ways.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

It was my understanding we just wanted a 4.0 and opened it up a bit from from "internet critic" to "internet critics, personalities and reviewers". So basically the current content with more Toys and less worrying over if it belongs in here or not. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Game budgets are a lot like Hollywood accounting IMO, it doesnt say nearly everything.
The Tomb Raider reboot failed to make enough money according to the studio, even though it made a lot of profit; just not enough to make up for losses elsewhere. Gamedevs just like Hollywood are filling holes with the gains from other products and playing fast and lose with things like success and failure.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Paladin posted:

I've only started watching a moment ago, but I think Contra just won the high profile guest of 2018 contest. Chelsea Manning.
For all the missteps they both might have made they look great/happy and It's cool for Contra that she got Chelsea to be in her show.

New thread tonight, pinkswear. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

lornekates posted:

- MasakoX - Is this also a real thing?
He's the voice of Goku from DragonballZ Abridged and had a channel that started about P cute about dragonball in general but went kinda overboard with his "what-if" storylines and I stopped watching him. He seems like an OK dude though.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

lornekates posted:

I was thinking the same thing, for the same reasons.
Ill admit thats half the reason I keep tweaking my OP layout and not just posting it. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Lol, it didn't take long for him to go into that direction.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Kim Justice posted:

New thread now? CA drama seems to be on the downturn, not that it seems like Mike and co are going to actually respond any time soon, taking the ol' bunker approach. It's inevitable were going to discuss this more if only cause it definitely has legs, but it's moving slow.
I know the "big document" is supposed to come out on April 2nd but not a bad idea to start a new thread before that. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

pr0p posted:

Witcher 3 should be the foundation of all future ARPG's. I think the developer had to run a lovely work environment to pump out that quality, though.
Not to defend CDProject on that front by any means, but P much any gamedeveloper from indie startup to AAA studio has been venting stories about their work environment. The industry is just hosed up.
Anyhoo the CA document is here, so that will be a nice basis for 4.0. :getin:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Ryuga Death posted:

Shaun's video on Charlottesville.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcoYKuoiUrY

Watch it before it maybe gets taken down.

This is fairly nuanced and even absolves the Alt-Right of some of the things that weren't their fault. So I bet itt'l be received as communist soros lefty propaganda anyway. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Back when CA started I left highschool, Back then I knew more about HR and running a business JFC. I have an accounting degree and business degree now and even the (honestly much more damming) personal poo poo aside the whole company sounds hilariously mishandled.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

The recent CA stuff finally made me bite the bullet and become a Patron to some people, I'm not in a great position financially but it feels like Lupa/Movienights, Lindsey, Todd (and others) finally deserve some of my cash for the tons of entertainment.

If baywatching ever becomes a full time gig I'd be willing to pay much more for that btw; it's probably my favorite youtube "show" going on in the last few years. :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

1000 pages seems to be a good time t o open the new thread:

:siren::getin:Welcome to the next 1000 pages of dramabombing.:getin::siren:
I need to fill the OP obviously, gimme an hour I just woke up.

Zedd fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Apr 10, 2018

• Locked thread