Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Can you rename R&D and still get the achievement? Dismas really feels like an "Eddie" to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

frest posted:

You're going to get Jester-specific trinkets,
Money in your pocket.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

victrix posted:

Hamlet is your character, not your party members
To NG or not to NG?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Macaluso posted:

Nature herself... a victim of the spreading corruption...
My obsession caused this great foulness......

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Night10194 posted:

Oh, hi, Collector. It's nice to meet you here, immediately after the loving Shambler.
I think the game realized I was starting to feel comfortable.
Ran into the Collector on my 3rd week. What an rear end in a top hat.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Macaluso posted:

Second time I ran into it recently I just destroyed that fucker. He's not immune to stuns so at least the first like two rounds you can whittle him down before he can summon his adds.
Beat him on my EA campaign but he kept resisting stuns and resetting the progess of my 3rd week party with lifesteal so I just said gently caress it. Retreat, camp and went around all the hallway fights on the map. This would have been a really dick move to a less savvy player.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jan 27, 2016

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

victrix posted:

Afflictions I remove: Klepto, Curious

The end
Not even The Yips?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

FreeKillB posted:

Diseases are generally worth curing, negative quirks generally aren't (for much of the game).
I think The Yips is supposed to be a disease but its still considered a negative quirk. It's -5 ACC. Pretty sure it used to be worse.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

here's a mod designed to make the game easier. this may help. you can also turn off corpses and heart attacks and such in the options. good luck.
Oh, some of the other skins are kind of neat

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Occ-Jes-Grv-Dismas has the title "Who's Laughing Now?"

Doubting it's the Jester or Graverobber, who were eaten by spiders.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

So in terms of value, is this a game that you finish relatively quick or is this one of those 100+ hour huge teeth sinky games?
There is a challenge mode to complete the game within 91 weeks. Each expedition lasts a week.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

TastyLemonDrops posted:

1) You need 4 jesters to have a 4 jester party.
Spawn the backer jesters

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Demiurge4 posted:

- Aoe is a trap. An enemy at 4HP is just as effective as an enemy at 20HP. It's tempting to use zealous accusation and the highwaymans volley but don't, stick to single target and only use a stun if you don't think you can kill an enemy this turn.
Nah. Use AoE when it will finish off one of the targets without a DoT.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

so my game crashed after completing a mission, and it seems to have decided that losing about 20k gold and piles of materials wasnt bad enough so it reverted my save from week 52 down to week 16

god what the gently caress, i am livid right now
Is it possible to backup your saves?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Same goes for skills, change them between fights. There was a guy posting earlier about how he had forgotten to bring the right skills to his run.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Either run them into the ground or edit the configs so that you have a larger roster. Kind of stupid to have this small a roster anyways.

Wizard Styles posted:

DarkestDungeon\campaign\town\buildings\stage_coach\stage_coach.building.json

You can edit that with a text editor, should be self-explanatory since you can only change number of arrivals, roster size and what the first two classes offered at the start at the game are.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

well if they resist bleed maybe there's something else you could use against them... b.. bl... it's on the tip of my tongue...
Blood? It's blood, isn't it?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Ranter posted:

Still no grumblebus. Unsubcribed.

edit: please source your quotes. "According to people on the Something Awful forums I am amazing at this game" - said no one here. You make absolutely terrible decisions during fights but your voice and style was entertaining. Was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRRCXchyM5Y

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Should upload these to :nexus: Nexus :nexus: to see the response

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

How Gygaxian !

:smugwizard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

on a similar note i was finding the lack of eyes distressing so i modded it so all the characters have visible eyes

Uguu~