Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
My local cafe has so many different sandwich filling options that it's difficult to decide. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I got a sausage today when I went to vote and they gave me less onion than I'd have liked. The back half of the sausage was onionless. :(

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

The supermarket didn't have the soy & linseed bread I like so I had to buy the kind with pumpkin seeds instead.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I didn't enjoy my mustard chicken sandwich today as much as I hoped I would. It was nice, but not really nice, you know?

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I should go outside for a walk because all I've done this morning is sit on the couch and play video games, but on the other hand, there's a plate of sausages in the fridge that ain't gonna eat themselves. :(

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

The Moon Monster posted:

I had waffle flavored breakfast cereal for breakfast and now my urine smells like waffles :emo:

Isn't that one of the signs of diabeetus?

FWP: I waited 40 minutes for a haircut this morning. For the entire time I had to sit there on the leather couch in the air conditioned shop watching bland morning TV.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I spent too much money today on things I didn't really need. :(

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

The water pressure in my new apartment is better than I'm used to, so every time I brush my teeth I knock the toothpaste off my toothbrush with the force of the water.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Crow Jane posted:

What kind of monster puts the toothpaste on before wetting the brush?

The kind of monster who all too often forgets to put toothpaste on after wetting the brush, so has to do it a particular way. :(

Today's FWP: the spot where I put my PS4 has less than optimal wifi signal strength, so Netflix takes slightly longer than normal to bump up the resolution.

Creature has a new favorite as of 05:38 on Nov 3, 2015

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Vic Boss posted:

You... Sometimes brush your teeth with only water, and don't notice?

Well I certainly notice once I've put the brush in my mouth.

Today's issue: we made too much cake and don't know what to do with it all.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

drgnwr1 posted:

Reheated leftover pizza in the box so as not to dirty any plates. Now some cheese has melted and hardened onto the cardboard so I cant get it off without pieces of cardboard stuck to it.

The trick is buying pizza greasy enough to self-lubricate itself off the cardboard.

Today's FWP: it's 35°c today and I have to walk up a small incline to get back to the train station. It takes me maybe ten minutes at most. I'm probably going to die (I am a fat).

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

The office network has been down for half an hour. I have to use my own data to stream music while I sit at my desk doing nothing. I'm on a 10GB/month plan so I'm not going to run out, but streaming music over 4G drains the battery slightly faster than wifi which means I might have to charge my phone at some point this afternoon.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I bought a DVD off eBay yesterday and now I realise it's coming from the UK so I'm going to have to wait slightly longer than I originally thought.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I made more waffles for breakfast than I can physically eat. Now what do I do with the leftover waffles?

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I wanted peppermint gum but bought spearmint by accident.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I make so much more money now than I used to that I'm just constantly confused. I make more per paycheck then I used to in two months. I'm so accustomed to panicking over money that I don't know how to behave now. My life just suddenly became comfortable and I still have no idea what to do with that. I can pay my rent ahead of time instead of freaking out and deciding what not to pay on time every month. It's unfamiliar, strange territory.

Same. I got a really nice (and unexpected) pay rise recently and as I'm so used to living within my current budget, I'm now not sure what to do with the extra. Do I try to save more or do I go buy myself a fancy suit and pointy shoes?

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

MisterBibs posted:

Is your room well-lit? I was able to cut down on morning headaches by darkening my room and the occasional eye mask. I figure I was frowning in my sleep due to the sun, and it's made my life a lot better.

It could also be your pillow. If it's at the wrong height it will be loving with your neck.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

My can of drink is 500ml and I ate a big sandwich earlier so I'm having difficulty drinking all of it. :(

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Jeff Sichoe posted:

It's monday, 8:40am, most of the country was smart enough to take today off as it's a public holiday tomorrow.

I am not that smart :/

I am also at work today but everyone I rely on to get poo poo done for me took the day off. At least the office is nice and quiet without managers around.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

The week between Christmas and New Year is the slowest week at work ever. Very little gets done and we’re given 2 hours for lunch. But I can’t enjoy it properly because I have a bit of a cold. :(

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Tiggum posted:

I'm trying to figure out which 8 Out of 10 Cats and Cats Does Countdown episodes I've seen and which I haven't, and none of the episode guides on the internet agree with each other. And the series and episode numbers people use to upload them to YouTube seem to be mostly wrong - but it's impossible to tell because no one seems to know what the correct numbers are. And there are far too may of them to just remember which ones you've seen, so you have to write it down, but then when you want to check your list against anyone else's you have to cross-reference everything because none of the numbers match up.

I have the exact same issue. TVDB’s series numbering is completely borked so if I use their info to get episode descriptions in Plex, they never match the episodes themselves.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I bought some nice noise cancelling headphones for my wife and they got delivered to the post locker just up the road from my office, but it’s humid out there and I don’t want to leave the air conditioning. :(

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Problem 1: My new desk fan works too well. My face is freezing. But if I turn it off I feel too warm.

Problem 2: someone in my office won’t stop farting.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Inzombiac posted:

I woke up with my sinuses absolutely hosed. I feel really sick but can't stay home.

Maybe it's allergies being deveoped now that I'm in my 30s? Either way this whole situation can suck my farts.

I’ve somehow developed a lactose intolerance in my early 30s, which sucks massive farts as I love cheese and milk and icecream. Even drinking a single milky coffee sends me into a world of pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Some guys are doing maintenance on the building’s power meters. The occasional power cuts mean I’ve had to gently caress about on the internet today on 4G instead of my home wifi.