Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It's Saturday and I'm stuck at work talking to retards who are incapable of paying their bills on time. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My lovely call center job sucks and I don't want to be here today. Also I've been busting my rear end for the last year to get promoted and not be on the phone and I'm almost there, just "waiting on upper management approval" before I can move on. I've been waiting for this since January now and I've been tried to stay positive but gently caress this poo poo if it drags out much longer.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Thin Privilege posted:

My iPhone screen is turning yellow from so much use but I don't want to spend money on a new phone.

I spend too much time on my iPhone, probably more than I do on real life things. :(

I need to do real life things but I am lazy :(

E: I hate apple and want to switch to android, but that means I'll have to re-buy all my apps and learn a new OS and that's mildly difficult.

how gross are you that your hands leave a yellow film on anything they touch

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Websites are being designed for phones instead of PCs nowadays, and that sucks because most mobile site designs look really bad on a big screen.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao you take vacations on credit that is like the dumbest loving thing. but enjoy paying off your weeklong vacation for the next five years

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bhodi posted:

i would like to see you get a plane ticket and hotel reservations without one

Don't be pedantic, you know what I'm saying. Charging a vacation to a credit card at 20% interest is the dumbest thing. There's this thing called "saving money" that responsible adults do to pay for their vacation. Then you don't have a $300 payment with $120 interest every month.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If only. Best I can do is do the bare minimum of hours and never cover any extra shifts, because why should I cover for anyone if I'm not gonna get paid for it?

Stop being a doormat and demand payment, also find a new job.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Leavemywife posted:

Is it a FWP that I don't know why a gas stove is better to an electric stove?

Gas ovens/stoves are incredibly better at even heat distribution.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

lol sometimes i have too many iphones too, my man. nobody understands

Hence why it's posted in the first world problems thread :downsbravo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm at work and bored as poo poo, but don't want to ask for new work because I don't want to actually work either.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My belt buckle broke off this morning, so I have to hold up my pants while walking all day until I can go to the store after work.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Roro posted:

I've braked too hard from a bike and slammed my clit against the T-bar, but I've thankfully never had anyone cut into it. Awake or otherwise.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It took six years, but I finally got my first probation. I feel a little sad, like my clean streak could have lasted longer. :rip: my empty rap sheet.

oh no not a 6 hour probation what ever will you do

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

My job docked me an hour pay from my paycheck for the clocks being set forward. :shepface: Normally I wouldn't even mention this, but I've been working at that location for the past 2 years and this is the first time it has happened.

You constantly complain about poo poo like this. Maybe get a job at a not scummy employer?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sweet As Sin posted:

I injured my clavicule on 2013 and it is hurting now

I injured my knee in 2013 and it hurts whenever the gently caress it feels like it

Knee replacement when I'm old hooo :toot:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MisterBibs posted:

My girlfriend and I were randomly treated to a third party being the designated driver for once, so we both got to get our drink on without worry.

Like people on diets who use a cheat day to gorge, we both drank enough that we're already in the "this is bordering on not being fun" stage, so we've downed our water and pain meds and going to sleep like old people . And we're not old people.

loving old people and their sleep :argh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

Funny enough, I bought a Mr. Coffee machine after using a French press for years. I used to be in it for the flavor but now I work weird hours and need a whole lot to get me through.

I'll still buy nice beans and grind them myself but I just want it to be ready the moment I wake up.

Should've got a Keurig :v:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Does your car not have an aux jack?

My FWP is my rental car has the most annoying loving "feature" ever made; the aux input won't play until the car has driven over 55 kph. I can listen to Cds and the radio no matter what, but if I don't hit 55 I can't use my ipod.

Reverse-Speed Car

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm trying to apply for a mortgage and it is stressful :ohdear:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

:negative: I'M GOING TO BE THIRTY THIS YEAR :negative:

Ehh you'll get over it. I turned 30 in January and spent a lot of time thinking about the big 3 0 last year and well, it's pretty meaningless. Maybe start paying a little more attention to your body so you don't start falling apart in your 40s. I've found it's the same as the 20s except tons more money.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm donating blood today so this means I shouldn't drink coffee so my pulse doesn't get too high. I am tired and want caffeine in my veins, but I also want to help save lives by donating blood. Ugh!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

NotAnArtist posted:

It's sooooo terrible that y'all americans have to pay for hbo streaming

*checks name of thread*

:qq:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Haha, my central a/c broke just in time for the hottest week of the year, so far! This is gonna be great until a service guy can come and fix it. :smithicide:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I was outside a lot this weekend with mosquitoes and deer flies and I am SO loving ITCHY from all the bites. Can't itch them because it just makes it worse and eventually break the skin :smithicide:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MisterBibs posted:

I'm having gas pains. I've farted quite a bit, but I'm generating more than I'm getting rid of.

Same, and mine smell like burning garbage.

Also I bought a house on Friday but have to wait 2 weeks to move in :(

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I have a mosquito bite on the back of my head :mad:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I got robbed, got an insurance settlement for it, and now I don't know what models to buy to replace the stolen stuff. :ohdear:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

There is a clog or something in my pipes AGAIN even though I had the dude hydrowash/pressure wash the pipes back in May. I don't use that much god damned toilet paper so I dunno what the holy gently caress is going on but god drat this is annoying. It's a slow clog, meaning that I can flush, and then in a few hours I can flush again, but back to back flushes are out of the question.

I have one of those hose attachment things you can pop in the tub and it's supposed to blow the water through the pipes and blast out whatever is causing your problem, but I live alone, and the last time I did this it caused a backflow meaning I had sewer poo poo all over my bathroom and running out of my toilet because physics hates me and wants me to suffer, plus I had to run BACK outside to turn the water off so yay delays on that meant way more poo poo water all over my floor leading to me being gun shy about trying this again.

Now I have to figure out how to hook up a webcam or something so I can try this bullshit AGAIN and this time be able to cut the water before the back flow happens and I end up with poo poo all over my floor again.

WHY IS POOPING SO GOD DAMNED DIFFICULT :argh:

You probably have roots or some poo poo growing into your pipes, call a plumber who has a camera and can look at your lines

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MisterBibs posted:

My plans changed from no-we're-not-doing-anything-for-Halloween to yes-we're-doing-something-for-Halloween at the last minute, and my idea of going as Ernest P Worrell fell apart due to the fact that I wouldn't be able to get the denim vest and hat shipped to me in time. Might run to Kohls tomorrow to see if they've got anything close, but their website is down at the moment so I can't do a quick check there.

I've got a ratty grey hoodie and some pants that I could ducttape up and go as a low effort Hunter from L4D, but I don't wanna do any makeup.

5 days before an event is not last minute

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I wanted to donate blood today, but my hemoglobin was too low :(

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pikestaff posted:

I want to go see Moana but it's 2 degrees F outside and there's snow all over my car.

It gets cold in places other than the first world, hth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Beastie posted:

I have been tested many times this week and it's driving me nuts.

:sever:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mikl posted:

I haven't seen Rogue One yet, and thanks to some idiot in YouTube who decided that "[HUGE loving ROGUE ONE SPOILER] explained" is a good title for a promoted video I pretty much got the ending spoiled for me :arghfist::mad:

Uh, how were you expecting it to end?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mikl posted:

Honestly? I didn't expect anything at all. I've been carefully avoiding spoilers going in so I know pretty much zero about the movie except "a bunch of dudes try to steal the Death Star plans also Darth Vader is in there somewhere maybe". (And the ending now, thanks to that one fucker.)

I guess I don't understand how you don't know the ending, given the beginning of ANH. :shrug:

Unrelated: When I'm out with a group and am the only one hungry at a normal time to eat a meal. Uh sure, we can eat lunch at 2:30pm instead of a time like noon. Then I get tired and cranky until I eat.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mu Zeta posted:

It's been raining really hard this past week but I keep hearing firetrucks constantly. Why the gently caress do people need fire trucks when it's raining.

Things can start on fire even when it's raining, hth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I really, really like pickled beets. They are seriously one of my favorite foods. However, they can be a tremendous pain to find unless I want to go to a store that's going to charge way more than they should (:argh: Giant Eagle :argh:). I have to stock up like crazy when I find them anywhere else for a non-terrible price. Then I feel like a doofus because I'll have like 20 jars of beets.

They're pickled so they keep forever but it just feels so weird to have an entire shelf of beets in my kitchen.

There are things called boxes that you can use to store excess items, such as your pickled beets. You can even put them in a different location besides the kitchen until needed! :aaaaa:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I recently like tripled my vegetable intake and jesus I am so loving gassy all the time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I probably won't make any complaints about it this time, but if it happens again I will be. It was only like five bucks more in this instance, anyway.

They're a multibillion dollar corporation, you won't hurt their feelings by complaining about a service they did not deliver(:grin:) on. They'll probably credit your account and/or extend your Prime membership by a month. Complain.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MisterBibs posted:

I have ants in the kitchen. I'm on the third floor of my building.

How the gently caress did we get ants?

Probably by being a filthy goon. Ants can climb, clean your hovel more than once a year, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

People around me at work eating raw vegetables extremely loudly. Like I can't really be mad because eating veggies is good, but JFC the wet crunch of celery and snap of carrots in particular is so loving grating. It's more annoying than someone eating a bag of potato chips. :argh:

bradzilla has a new favorite as of 17:17 on Apr 27, 2017