Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I think the point was the person cancelled the day of the planned date, and that it's poor form to give such short notice. But I guess that's less important than getting the chance to demonstrate just how well adjusted you are by smugly explaining things to other goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Robo Reagan posted:

i went to hs in alabama and this was the thing that every christian chick said and then they tried anal once (because 16 year old dudes just ram it in on first time anal lol) and were like gently caress no just put it in my vag from now and and then they just pretend to be in to the whole virgin before marriage thing but the truth is after the second or third date they start putting out but if they do start putting out they start getting real creepy real quick like texting i love you and poo poo like that and its like drat girl we went and saw cloudy with a chance of meatballs then banged on your couch give me a bit before we start with the i love you stuff

in my experience

Same.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Listing the number of cats you own is really helpful, and should be done more often.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Lufiron posted:

does the eating babies line mean she swallows?

That's how I understood it, yes.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Moneyball posted:

Lebron? There's that famous story from the NBA finals where a teammate told him "just take out enough to win." Or was that Milton Berle?

Did you seriously just ask if "LBJ" meant some loving basketball player?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Limp fish.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
The fact that she says her tubes are tied and then immediately follows that up with "I have a bad memory I don't remember poo poo lol" makes me wonder if she actually forgot to show up for the appointment and will get quite the surprise later.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
It kinda makes me wonder what xir's doing on normal weeknights now. The same? Or is Friday night special?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

21? She must moisturize.

• Locked thread