Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Arian_Samurai posted:

Good, Giving, and Game. It's from the Savage Love advice column

It means you are willing to do weird stuff in bed within reason

like build a fort or something? a weird fort?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

nutranurse posted:

make it a picture of your penis to introduce her to all that online dating has to offer her, but dress it up in a tux because this is a special moment

shes in library science. put it in a bow tie and a fez

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ZHamburglar posted:

What exactly do you do with a masters in Library Science? Do they know wikipedia exists?

librarians are very insular and cannot deal with the fact that modern technology has rendered them obsolete and they will not hire any librarians that are not part of the secret sisterhood of dewey decimal to tend to the few remaining octogenarians that still go to a library in tyyol 2015

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm confused about why people keep saying I "posted her profile" like I've done something past the pale when as far I can tell I've only done what happens in this thread constantly. It's not like there was any personal info or way of identifying her. I just screencapped part of the text instead of putting it in a quote bubble.

I don't get it.

the goon protective instinct has been roused by this particular profile out of all the others. their waddles are swelling.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

So imagine your typical little old lady. Remove the old, and the....no, wait, you can probably hang on to the "little." I enjoy quiet activities such as reading, working jigsaw puzzles, and owning multiple cats. My most unusual talent is napping, any time, any place. In a box, with a fox, etc and so on.
Seriously, though, I have narcolepsy, so I sometimes find myself lacking energy for going out in the evening. I'm a bit of a homebody because of this, so if you think staying in and snuggling with a movie on sounds better than going out, that's awesome. I will even play video games with you.
I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels, jrpgs and sci-fi shows/films. I seriously have a collection of Star Wars shirts.
I do enjoy going out during the day/early evening if I'm not working. I love parks, museams, botanical gardens, and exploring new areas in general.

my kind of girl.

for real.

who doesnt love naps?

plus if you get bored you can always go out and leave her propped against something warm like your bitcoin rig

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Anton Chigurh posted:

I'd like to request that if you're going to post dating profiles in this thread, please post at least one of the profile pictures of the person as well.

Reading funny/terrible/sad profiles without pics is like getting a blowjob without having the orgasm.

Really you seen one oval office you've seen them all

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ThePriceIsRight posted:

hiow do you get better pics. last four dates said "you look hotter in person"

Meet dates in well lit areas

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Lol that's the chick who banged the pants making GBS threads retard isn't it?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

how come all the gorgeous women that like me/like me back end up having garbage pay jobs like social work...

They don't like you its their job to be nice to retards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

She keeping one eye on the prize and one on your swipe

• Locked thread