Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm extremely attractive and made a good profile that isn't too long or cringeworthy or dull and doesn't mention video games but no females will message me back

send help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

neonbregna posted:

Your either around 5'6" or it could be your mom is lying to you. Post pics so we may judge you or begin investigating a new lifestyle.

I'm definitely 6'2" and definitely resemble Tom Cruise or Christian Bale without the muscle. Maybe that's the problem.

Or, or, it's because I live in a small town instead of the city and no one wants to date someone 30 minutes away from them.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

you sound like a massive dick bag my man

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Bored posted:

Agreed

Goddamnit it confuses me everytime you post in a thread that I'm reading.

same

sorry :(

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm getting nothing but jet-setting yoga enthusiasts who won't message back and the one person who did immediately started sending me gross pictures so I think I'm about done with this.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Tumble posted:

OK I officially don't get OKCupid - it's easy to hookup on there but the last few girls that I've hooked up with have gone TOTALLY cold (no contact) after hooking up a few times.

Like we'll go out, have a couple drinks and go back to my place. Then we'll do it again... And then a few times after that, and then NO CONTACT EVER AGAIN! I'm not getting clingy - I make it known after the second date that I don't go into this whole thing looking for any specific thing but I'm down with dating.

I don't think I'm a "player" - I don't hook up with people I wouldn't want to see again.

Do girls just get weird about casual dating or something? They've all been cool people....

They probably just lost interest. A lot of people using online dating don't see cutting cold from either messaging or dating as a big deal, because they don't really owe it to you and you're just someone they met. This happens in real life, by the way.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

I mean it's cool if you just wnet on a single date or maybe two to do the fadeaway but once you're loving it's really weird to do it. I def wouldn't just ignore texts/calls from a girl if my weiner's been in her even if I wasn't feeling it no more. it's actually kinda sad when girls reject me and then when I react like a normal person they're like "aww you're one of the good ones" when it should be how a guy handles that poo poo every time but I guess a lot of guys are psychos???

yes

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Take a look at a girl's inbox sometime if you ever have the opportunity, it will make sense to you.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

opus111 posted:

brah, no goonette reading this is gonna shag you cos you're getting super mad on their behalf.

lmao, you're serious aren't you

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Baudolino posted:

Cutting someone out like that seems like it could create the very reaction that these women fear. It provokes me at least.
Normal rejection i can deal with. But if you just disappear i am going to keep calling and sending emails until i get a loving response.
Then i`ll never contact you again once i know what`s up.

bye felipe

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

ThePriceIsRight posted:

"Whoa! Three cat photos? I see you've figured out the secret to online dating. "

Negging? (yay or nay)

Sure, good luck

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

cyberia posted:

Let's play 'guess how old this person is'!

She's 29

:whitewater:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Starting to feel that OKC burnout. I dunno, what are some other good ways to meet people in their mid twenties other than taking college courses or sitting at the bar?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Alot of the times people get tested because they are experiencing symptoms, if they are getting tested then they probably havent taken the medication yet. hth

Actually most smart people get tested anytime before/after they have a new partner, rather than waiting to see if they think they're developing herpes or whatever.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

you are

whether this is a gimmick or for real, you're absolutely insufferable. please go grace Ask/Tell with your extensive knowledge instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

quote:

The most private thing I’m willing to admit

I want to die.

same, as well

• Locked thread