Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Either nurses or grad students so you got the choice of never seeing your SO or helping her pay off useless debt for 50 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Getting overpaid to do that kind of work rules though.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Are these girls with "6 or more dates" as their answer for when sex is gonna happen for real

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I suggest getting on bumble if you aren't goblin or troll looking it's way less effort than this other stuff.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Shumagorath posted:

with mechanics like that it will be 90% bots as soon as it gains any popularity

Better get while the gettin's good then. All real women thus far.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Coolie Ghost posted:

things were going fine with this last one then i started describing my hosed up dick and she hasnt responded since

All dicks are hosed up yours aint special pal.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

A-list is cool cause you can see who liked you and thus message them without fear of rejection. Umbasa.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

no...no...not a girl with no makeup on!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lawman 0 posted:

I'll try this when I get back from vacation.
How long does it last?

15 minutes.

You can actually boost your profile yourself by editing it or answering questions. The boost does the equivalent of a day's worth of activity.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kinkshame forever.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Aren't you a weird poly dude.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Does myspace angle work for guys. like he man titties look like solid pecs or something i dunno

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nah you're a weirdo.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao are you kidding dude.

loving a freshman in high school when you're a junior in college shakin my fool head.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol keep defending loving a high school freshman when you were nearly out of college.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's worse than molestation since 15 aint legal anywhere dude

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

5-HT posted:

kink people who are open about it beyond some kind of a fetlife profile and/or a piece of jewelry showing they're owned (like a masonic ring) are p weird. everybody is into light s&m at some level (spanking, tying, etc.). women tend to be subs, guys tend to be doms, and that's all that need to be said about that.

huh

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Unfortunately all the women liking my profile or messaging me are pretty and normal sorry to let you guys down.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I had a girl like me the other night and she called herself curvy and put that in her Details pane and she was actually the real kind of curvy color me shocked.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

If a guy's gone on three dates with a woman he wants that pussy.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they got fat asses and that's all that matters.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

Given what I've seen of how men act with online dating/hook ups I don't blame her one bit for everything she said. A lot of you get REAL stupid.

did you see her profile pics or

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Otisburg posted:

fingerblasted a cute tinder chubby on a holocaust memorial bench at a public park. Next date is in my lair. livin the goon dream

JErry Seinfeld in 2015.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I hate yankees posted:

is the "cis women" thing true because lol just lol if it is

most people just put themselves as "woman" but I've seen one high match of mine but herself as "cis woman"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Otisburg posted:

so many women put pictures of pictures of their kids like as the default profile picture or just really hammer on it in their profile and it's a dealbreaker for me. not that i am against dating moms, at my age it's pretty much expected, but god drat don't involve them that way in your dating life

I mention that I have kids in my thing because it's a reasonable thing to want to know about someone one way or another and they are obv a big part of my life, but it would feel creepy af to actually put a bunch of pics and mention their names. You're not dating my kids. You may not even ever meet them, unless we end up dating for at least several months.

the funniest is having your kid as your first tinder pic like wtf

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Otisburg posted:

I see that all the time and i'm trying to get my brain around the mentality of the sort of person who wants me to "swipe right" on their fukkin' eight year old.

or when their profile has something RIP nana or papa in it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

problem is it's an app to get laid so you get a bunch of pics of girls in bikinis then some five year old kid. It's like a Jared hard drive simulator.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

toggle posted:

is there something in the bible about not getting tattoos and piercings? because if you say you're a christian then talk about how you're disfiguring your bloated carcass with lovely artwork... it's very fun to think about

There is but only Jews follow it I think.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Do it ironically posted:

is anoyone else concerned about the heightism on tinder? I'm an average height male (5'7'') and i'm constantly rejected based on my height. I don't go around asking the women what their bra size or weight is, we can't control our height it is a prejudiced movement by females that is concerning

If I wasn't tall I'd never get laid.

computer parts posted:

Also move to Mexico/Border states where all the women are 5ft tall.

this won't help most women I see around that height still have the "if you're under 6 feet don't msg me"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Delta Echo posted:

If I trans into a woman does that make me a virgin as a woman?

survey says...

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i can't believe I found a woman in 2015 who put "after the marriage" for when they'd sleep with someone.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

Goddamn, be a loving man and initiate the conversation.

it's 2015 we really shoulda moved on from this.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

women message me a bunch it aint the 50s no more granpa!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Otisburg posted:

:catstare:

A literal wedding photo. That's some next level poo poo.

i have screenshots of about fifty of these on my phone. one was only wedding pictures and some included their kids.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

why do people stay fat.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah but like change. i got sad in college and got fat but then i wanted to be happy so i ate good food and lifted weights and now i'm sad but my body is smokin. especially these peeps on dating sites. you gotta make the meat look good or nobody's gonna buy it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

man that's sad just saw a girl with a 5 face but a dime rack and her "The first things people usually notice about me" says "Ha! I asked my friends this one and they cracked up laughing. Let's just say it certainly hasn't been my 'eyes and smile' since I hit puberty. Hey, at least I'm honest. :)"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Anton Chigurh posted:

Post pic, need to see that face and that rack.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

considering it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i've yet to discover the mechanics but when i do i shall report back

• Locked thread